C & M CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2010

88 Medford St

Bristol, CT 06010

When you work with C&M Construction you receive comprehensive services specifically designed to cater to YOU. We have been serving the Connecticut Community for over 25 years. All of our work is guaranteed to ensure a quality job at a fair price! We offer a 5% discount for all public servants

02/03/2021

Jacki P.

Just a fantastic experience. Al was quick to get to my house almost immediately after I called for help. Top quality work and above average customer service. I will use C&M over and over again!

Description of Work
Fixing my roof

08/26/2018

Stephani S.

Al and his crew did a roof for us 16 years ago on another house. We had absolutely no issues with that roof so when we moved and needed a roof repair, of course C&M Construction came to mind! Al the owner came out to a look at our situation, spent plenty of time measuring on the spot and then talking us through what we needed and why. The crew was on time, kind, worked diligently and left no evidence of even being here. From our perspective there’s no reason to call anyone else if you need roof work. We highly recommend Al and his team! Competitive price. Great work.

Description of Work
Partial Roof Replacement

08/07/2018

James A.

Exceptional quality and attention to detail. Not the cheapest quote I received, but the work was well worth the extra dollars. Neighbors also hired C&M after seeing the quality of their work.

Description of Work
New Roof, new deck, new windows, wall removal, ceiling repair, paint and more

Category decks, roofing, replacement windows, chimney caps, home remodeling, interior painters

07/31/2018

Kevin D.

They are very punctual, they are very good. The price is competitive and I wasn't disappointed with the service. They gave a due date and were able to make it. They did everything for just 14 hours.

Description of Work
They put a roof on our house.

Crystal C.

I am so beyond pleased, Worked well with my budget and the work is amazing!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, roofing

Pamela O.

Did beautiful work for me. Took a lot of time to help me make the right decisions for me. He went above and beyond to help me in every way he could.

Description of Work
roofing, siding, trees

Greg A.

Al is very honest, friendly, and meticulous.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category garage builders

07/13/2017

Diane & Greg A.

Al came everyday albeit later than we would have liked (ost days 10-11A arrival) but worked diligently the whole time he was here. Very thorough and meticulous.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel, including demo, shower tiling, floor tiling, plumbing overhaul, window installation, vanity installation, painting, electrical installation.

Category home remodeling

05/11/2017

Jill M.

Jobs were done in a timely manner. Great attention to detail. Love the look of all the work done.

Description of Work
Had 2 bathrooms, kitchen and basement window replacement done

Category replacement windows, home remodeling

05/02/2017

Peter M.

The service was excellent. He gave me some good ideas. His ideas were better than the one's I started with.

Description of Work
They did a bathroom remodel.

Category home remodeling

04/21/2017

Andy W.

Excellent. From start to finish, Al is hands down the best, most professional contractor my wife and I have ever worked with. I would recommend him to anyone--and already have multiple times. The pricing for our roof was more than fair, but Al still encouraged us to get more than one estimate. He also advised us on what to look out for in other quotes--cheap materials, etc. There was absolutely zero pressure during the sales process. We received two other quotes and decided to follow our gut instincts and go with C&M, even though one quote was slightly lower. The day the roof went up, Al's workers were professional, courteous and hard working. I was lucky enough to be off that day, and you could tell every single aspect--plywood replacement, snow and ice shield installation, etc--was top notch. I have had multiple neighbors comment on how nice (I think amazing was the word one of them used) the roof looks, and that's not really something you'd expect someone to comment on! My wife and I have been in the house for 10 years and are finally able to make it what we want. There's something to be said about a 100% stress free experience. C&M does more than just roofing, so we are hoping to use them for a door replacement and an upcoming bathroom remodel as well.

Description of Work
Remove old roof--two layers of shingles--and replace with new roof with architectural shingles.

thank you so much for the complement my guys and I appreciate that you noticed how hard we work at our job thank you so much

08/20/2014

Mary M.

Description of Work
Roof removal and replacement. Workers showed up, did their job, and left the area in perfect condition. Very happy with the work.

08/16/2012

Toni B.

When it came time for the work to be done, they were on target with the estimated start date on my contract. Al kept me informed as to when the material and dumpster would be coming and verified the morning start time with me prior to their arrival. While here his men were very professional and curtious. They kept my yard very clean during the process and were very careful not to damage any of my shubs and planting around my house. I will call C&M Construction for any future home repairs or renovations.

Description of Work
Al Sciuto is the company owner and he came out himself to meet with me. While here he measured my house and reviewed the current condition of the house. He was very understanding of my concern for the cost of the work and took the time to go thru the necessities, as well as, the items I could hold off on for now. He is not a pushy salesman and suggested I get a minimum of 3 estimates before signing a contract with anyone. He also suggested I beware of contractor's looking for money down prior to comencement of work. He was very detailed when describing what was needed and would be done. Due to his pricing, presentation and genuine concern for my financial situation, I signed with him. My contract was for the roof to be removed and replaced. My house is a 2 story home and his price included material, labor & dumpster fees.

MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today 203-390-1059 ask for Mike or John!

American Home Building and Refinishing, LLC

From extensive renovations, home additions, detached garages, and a new home to simple repair jobs and everything in between, American Home Building & Refinishing LLC is dedicated to providing customers in Bristol, CT with the highest standard of quality in workmanship and service.

Offers Coupon

Sammy Masonry

A family owned company for 27 years our experienced staff is available to assist you with all aspects of you masonry and construction needs Customer service is our top priority ,We specialize in brick work,stucco,blue stone ect..... Take a look at our gallery and contact Sammy Masonry to further assist you on your visions and make them come true !

Offers Coupon

Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Decks, Bathroom, Kitchen & Remodeling, Gutters, Home Addition, New Construction

Roofing repairs, metal roofing, hot tar roofing