When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Glastonbury, CT
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Glastonbury
- Gove Restoration LLCMatt Gove of Gove Restoration LLC transformed my very unruly bank to an incredible dreamlike zen garden utilizing stone stairs and boulders as the main focal point. Together with another exemplary Wethersfield talent "Artie" ("A.H. Hutchinson Landscaping"), Matt Gove's total vision came alive especially w/ the Japanese zelkova tree, assorted plants, & decorated stones. I totally love Matt's passion & energy towards any project inside/outside of my house. Highly communicative & open to anything -- Matt Gove is numero uno always for me
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLCMark came out to our home and plotted out our property line for us. He explained what he was going to do before hand. When the job was finished he walked me around the property line and answered all of my questions.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid did an excellent job with the survey. The survey contained the placement of all of the trees which was very helpful as it cleared-up ownership. David was very prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend his services. His prices were in line with what I expected (talked to others who had surveys performed by different contractors)
- Total Control Surveys, LLCTotal Control Surveys was an absolute pleasure to do business with. David Sherman is a total professional who has a passion for his craft. He will not try to sell you something that you do not need, so there is absolutely no pressure in dealing with this man. He was amazingly thorough and I was surprised at the amount of work and time he spent on this job for the money we paid. He was extremely flexible and worked around our schedule. He met us in the evenings or weekends to go over his work product, answer any questions, etc. He was extremely patient with us and made sure we understood every aspect of our survey and our rights with regard to our property boundaries. He even gave us a bit of a history lesson about our property and our area as he researched the historic records associated with the property and area to insure we were getting the most accurate records possible. All property boundaries were well marked by David and we also spent the few extra dollars on having him draw up a map. I was not going to spend the extra money for this, but was truly glad I decided to do it. It was an amazing work product that now becomes a permanent record of the town. David was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring a professional survey
- Total Control Surveys, LLCWorking with David Sherman was an excellent experience from start to finish. I research surveyors on Angie's List and decided to contact David first because other reviewers mentioned that he was good to work with and explained each step of the process. That is what I wanted and that is what I got. We started out with a series of e-mails back and forth with me explaining what I wanted to be done, property deed information and a description of the tree canopy and vegetation along the assumed boundary. We agreed on a price and he set up an appointment that fit my schedule. David arrived right on schedule and was very personable. We walked along my assumed property line and I pointed out some stakes I discovered in the woods and that there were no Identifying markers on the front of my property along the road. I especially wanted to know the front corners so we can properly install a fence in a future. The other boundary points were more for general curiosity so I know where I can cut down trees and where I cannot. This turned out to be a difficult job because my property has an odd shape and was originally surveyed in the 1960's and the map apparently was not filed with our town. The best survey map available was from 1949 and had the dimensions of a larger parcel that would later be carved up to include my property. David worked hard, coming out several times to take measurements and GPS readings to get our property geometry to line up with existing stakes and known boundary markers. We were originally thrown off course by some old farm fence stakes that matched distance but turned out not to match the property geometry. When all was said and done, David marked the missing corner stakes and highlighted ones that were either hidden or buried. He also placed some intermediate markings in the woods to delineate the boundary line. I am very pleased with David's work and would highly recommend him for any survey project
- PARIZO PETER SURVEYING & ENGINEERINGIt was excellent because they were so reliable and they were able to determine that a survey done by someone else was done improperly. The accuracy was what I appreciated very much.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCCould not have been any better. He is extremely professional and competent. Completed the survey... met with city planer to make sure the lot met all codes and zoning regulations... researched easements... created finished mylar for filing.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCWe bought a new home and our realtor gave us Dave Sherman's name. Dave was very prompt and professional. He did everything in a timely manner. Nice guy too! We are very happy with his work and we would certainly recommend him.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery professional and efficient. Delivered the survey in a very timely manner and was very thorough. And great to work with. Big thumbs up.
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCIt went very well. The survey provided all of the information we needed. I would highly reccommend FLYNN and CYR LAND SURVEYING, LLC
Land Surveyors in Glastonbury
- Business Description:License #: 600132. Additional DBA - Gove Restoration LLC. Family owned & operated. Award winning.Recent Review:We have heard many great things about Gove Restoration and then had an opportunity to use them. They did not disappoint. They are reliable and professional. After coming to our home to look at the job they provided us with a very detailed and clear estimate of what needed to be done with a few options. They were respectful of keeping the area they were working on neat and clean during and after days end. Their workmanship cannot be beat. They provide high quality work and great customer service. I would never hesitate to use them again and recommend them to anyone who is doing a home renovation projectDeb B.
- Business Description:Godfrey Hoffman Associates, LLC is a multi-disciplinary firm offering a full range of Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Planning, Design & Permitting services. Our main office is located in North Haven, Connecticut, and our 3rd generation family business has operated since 1924. Originally serving New Haven County, we now work throughout the state of Connecticut. Our office staffs licensed Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers, as well as a great team of designers, planners, and survey technic..Recent Review:found Co that will do the work for $1500.00Pierce R. M.
- Business Description:At Executive we use common sense, hard work and the latest techniques to provide comprehensive landscaping. Whether it is an occupied cityscape or a peaceful suburb, we understand your property is unique. As a result we design, create and maintain exclusive environments, which reflect your image, vision and budget. We truly believe landscaping construction is far more that just installing plants and lawns. We closely analyze factors, which build the framework for a healthy landscape; draina..
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Surveys - Family Owned Business - Serving Northwest Connecticut for Over 80 Years - We Provide Engineering Services Too - Open Saturday and Sunday by Appointment Only
- Business Description:Founded in 1992, Tata & Howard, Inc. is a specialized water, wastewater, stormwater, and environmental services consulting engineering firm that strives to improve the environment in which we live through our work. We provide a full range of engineering services, from concept to completion, including reports, design, construction administration, resident observation, and start-up. By bringing our strong technical knowledge and dedicated service to all sized markets, both public and private, w..
- Business Description:We are a service contracting company that specializes in project management, inspection, and oversight. We have over 10 years in the field of design and construction, and cater to both private homeowners and public institutions alike. No job is too large or too small. We specialize in pre construction consulting and owner representation, as well as energy efficient designs and Green technologies such as Solar PV, Solar Hot Water and Geothermal. We provide design and oversight for both horizon..
- Business Description:Experienced and seasoned professional engineers and surveyors are available to handle your tasks, both simple and complex.
- Business Description:SM Welch Remodeling is a full service remodeling company located in Marlborough, CT. We assist our clients from their initial concept and design to completion and occupancy. If your needs are a simple re-decorating of an existing space, re-purposing of an unused basement or a complete addition, SM Welch Remodeling is the right choice. Please consider this an invitation to contact us for a no-obligation consultation and free estimate on your next renovation projectRecent Review:<p> This was the worst experience I ever had with a contractor since purchasing my house as a single parent 35 yrs ago.</p> <p>We still have other renovations to make, but I do not recommend Scott Welch and would never hire him again.</p> <br /Felice C.
- Business Description:Team with over 20+ years experience.Specialties include but not limited to making a not so clean house/apartment look new again.
- Business Description:15 employees, use reliable Electrical, Plumbing & Mechcanical sub-contracters, progress billing procedures.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- South Glastonbury
- East Hartford
- Rocky Hill
- East Hampton
- South Windsor
- West Hartford
- New Britain
land surveyors in Glastonbury
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EXECUTIVE LANDSCAPING INC37 Nettleton Ave
North Haven, Connecticut
- EXECUTIVE LANDSCAPING INC
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC1204 Farmington Ave
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC
- Little David J Land Surveyor25 Country Club Rd
- Little David J Land Surveyor
- Rob Hellstrom Land Surveying LLC32 Main Street Unit #3
- Rob Hellstrom Land Surveying LLC
- SM Welch Remodeling16 Ogden Lord Road
- SM Welch Remodeling
- Tata & Howard, Inc.321 Research Parkway
- Tata & Howard, Inc.