Creative Exteriors LLC

HIC0558163
Connecticut
State of Connecticut
09/15/2017

Creative Exteriors LLC is a family owned business. Our home office is in Tolland, Connecticut and our Design Studio and Showroom is located in Vernon, Connecticut. Our staff is comprised of a number of talented individuals including landscape architects, master stone, paver & brick masons, forestry and botanical science graduates, and design technicians. Jim Gorman, the owner and one of the Designer Project Consultants has over thirty years of experience in hardscape and landscape construction and plant knowledge. Our designers and project managers work with every client on a personal basis, consulting with them about their ideas and vision while providing professional insights and suggestions that spring from abundant practical experience. Also serving Somers, Stafford Springs & portions of Mass....

Chaput Natural Stone & Pavers LLC

" At Chaput Natural Stone & Pavers LLC, our team strives to deliver a superior product to each project. We constantly focus on the finer custom detail and set ourselves apart from any others in the field. We enjoy what we do and warranty our work from the ground up. A vast majority of projects undertaken are through recommendation by previous clients. We will work closely with you to turn your investment and vision into a reality. You can have the peace of mind knowing that we are licensed, insured and a member of ICPI"

Tice Lawn Maintenance

Full service lawn, shrub & bed maintenance company. Award winning.

Alex Masonry

We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.

07/19/2017

Christina H.

Wonderful. Very happy. Would use again

Description of Work
Landscaping

04/01/2015

Hugh B.

They did the initial work agreed upon. I needed my backyard done which wasn't in the original quote. They said if I did the backyard while they were already there doing the front yard it would cost less. However, it ended up costing me the same amount as the front yard and the backyard did not include sod. They just leveled the backyard, put down grass seed, and put in some shrubs. They had to come back twice to fix things they didn't do correctly. They left debris buried under dirt and we had agreed that the debris was to be cleared out. I would never recommend them and I certainly would never use them again.

Description of Work
They landscaped the front yard and put sod down.

12/02/2014

SHARON B.

From our first phone call to the completion of the work, everyone at Creative Exteriors is very professional and customer-service oriented. They responded to our initial phone call promptly and set up an appointment to review our existing landscaping at a time that was convenient with our schedule. We met with Mary, who took the time to really listen and understand our needs. Knowledgeable about plants and aesthetics, Mary was very thoughtful in her recommendations. Her suggestions for new plants complemented our existing plantings, yet were still well-suited for the spoil and sun conditions. Like the experience of another reviewer, the work was scheduled sooner than expected but we were able to accommodate and were happy to have it done so quickly. The day the work took place, the crew arrived on time and did a great job. We plan to use Creative Exteriors on a regular basis to help maintain our newly renovated landscaping and keep it in good shape.

Description of Work
We requested a "refresh" or "renovation" of our existing landscaping. Creative Exteriors removed some plants/shrubs that were no longer healthy, added new plants, added additional soil and new mulch as needed, fertilized and pruned all existing plants, removed weeds and debris, and edged the entire landscaped area.

10/17/2014

Todd B.

Definitely do the best work in the area. Not only do they mow but they'll do all the weed whacking, cleaning the clippings and edge the walkways. They do a fantastic job. On a few occasions I've needed an extra mid-week mow or need it down immediately after a rain storm before a weekend party and they've been very accommodating. And the price is very reasonable for the service we're getting. Glad we found them when we moved into town.

Description of Work
mow the lawn

09/19/2014

Reina M.

They responded to initial requests for quote in a fair amount of time. The actual scheduling was a bit chaotic (last minute call to go to the property same day). Performance-wise we were extremely satisfied. After they were done the place looked amazing. They actually found some edging bricks hidden in the shrubs/bushes and went the extra mile and actually found places to use them. Barely any instruction needed since they knew what they were doing. Would use again.

Description of Work
Hired them to perform extensive maintenance to neglected landscaping around the entire property.

09/17/2014

John M.

Extremely satisfied with work and vast improvement of our landscaping. Work crews were very professional, on time and hard working. Lead men offered many suggestions that produced a better result. Work was completed in a shorter elapsed time than we expected. Would not hesitate to recommend Creative Exteriors to others.

Description of Work
Removed existing decorative plantings on front and one side of house and in island at intersection of driveway and street. Removal included crushed stones, tree stump, and walkway from driveway to front porch. Redefined bed, added top soil and over 60 plantings (shrubs and perennials) with riverbed stone dressing. Also installed new walkway and stone slab front porch step.

07/09/2014

Tracy J.

Creative Exteriors just finished my landscaping project. To say that I'm happy with the result is a gross understatement. This was no small project. They removed two truckloads of overgrown brush and weeds from my yard. It went from looking like an overgrown, unkempt mess to looking like a picture perfect postcard of a yard. The team from Creative Exteriors worked like crazy over two days to make this transformation a reality. I highly recommend them to anyone needing landscaping services. I had previously had our yard landscaped several years ago, and paid much more for that work than I did for this project. This time the project was complete - no small area of my yard was left unfinished - and the result is beautiful. Creative Exteriors was reasonably priced, professional and thorough. My experience was nothing but positive!

Description of Work
Creative Exteriors was contracted to remove A LOT of overgrown brush from our yard, trim our miniture Japanese Maple tree and all our evergreen shrubs, transplant some of the shrubs and some perennial flowers, remove three small trees that were in bad locations and weed, edge and mulch all the planting beds in our yard.

02/23/2014

Gerard L.

The entire team at Creative Exteriors is incredibly professional. The designers worked with our sketches and made excellent recommendations for appropriate materials. We have a large brick Georgian house here in CT and needed about 70 feet of sidewalk installed to create a more impactful entrance. With the use of antique granite, peastone and other materials, the craftsmen created a gorgeous curved wall, 6 landings up the hill to our house and beautiful rounded entrance paths to the front door. They worked non-stop, were courteous, friendly and professional. They accommodated sprinkler systems, electrical conduits and worked with other contractors who were managing these utilities. I kept their sign up until Thanksgiving so people would know who did the great work!

Description of Work
installed new sidewalk and steps

Category landscaping,hardscaping

08/05/2013

Gene A.

Just perfect. No issues whatsoever.

Description of Work
Mow and trim

07/21/2013

Gene A.

I was going away for several weeks and needed lawn care. Found these folks on Angie's List with a very good rating. It's no fluke, they listened to what I need, sent a supervisor by within two days and came back with a very reasonable quote. Services performed flawlessly and I couldn't come up with a complaint if I wanted to. :)

Description of Work
Mow and trim my grass

Creative Exteriors LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2010

1145 Hartford Turnpike

VERNON ROCKVILLE, CT 06066

Full service landscape construction & design build. Hardscape. Stone walls. Walkways. Planting. Design services. Mowing.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available