SM Welch Remodeling

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2013

3.5

16 Ogden Lord Road

Marlborough, CT 06447

SM Welch Remodeling is a full service remodeling company located in Marlborough, CT. We assist our clients from their initial concept and design to completion and occupancy. If your needs are a simple re-decorating of an existing space, re-purposing of an unused basement or a complete addition,

04/21/2015

Felice C.

This was the worst experience I ever had with a contractor since purchasing my house as a single parent 35 yrs ago. We still have other renovations to make, but I do not recommend Scott Welch and would never hire him again.

Description of Work
Built a 14 X 16 ft. floating deck with railing, on the side of our house, using Trex materials.

Category decks, home builders

Myself and my staff are truly sorry for [member name removed] opinion of her experience with our company. With each client, every effort is made to ensure their happiness however, we acnowledge that some people cannot be reached. Regarding her project, every resource was utilized to perform our duties above industry standards. This includes myself working Saturdays and Sundays on site to accommodate her never ending changes to an already agreed upon scope of work. Although I agree that she and I will not be working together on future projects, I can not say that about her husband, [member name removed]. He was truly a patient man that offered support through this difficult project and myself, my father and my staff would be available to him at a moments notice. We wish the [member name removed] all the best in their future endeavors. After 27 years of home improvement, Scott Welch and SM Welch Remodeling have a long list of satisfied and repeat customers. We are happy to provide additional references to anyone in need of our services. Respectfully, Scott M. Welch

03/14/2014

Richard I.

At the time it went very smoothly but I am reporting on the work at this later time as this winter has confirmed the quality of Scott's work. I contacted SM Welch after suffering considerable water damage from melting snow piled on my roof during the winter of 2010/2011. This (2013/2014) winter was the proof of the effectiveness of his work. Now (mid March), with the previous this year's layers of heavy snow safely gone, there was no leakage - even though I did no raking of the accumulated snow and ice layers. Sadly several of my neighbors were not as fortunate in spite of their repeated roof rakings. I am impressed and highly recommend Scott and his team.

Description of Work
Replaced two leaking skylights, rebuilt all gutters and installed gutter guards plus cosmetic repair of previous water damage from melting snow on roof and around skylights.

Category home builders

Chaput Natural Stone & Pavers LLC

" At Chaput Natural Stone & Pavers LLC, our team strives to deliver a superior product to each project. We constantly focus on the finer custom detail and set ourselves apart from any others in the field. We enjoy what we do and warranty our work from the ground up. A vast majority of projects undertaken are through recommendation by previous clients. We will work closely with you to turn your investment and vision into a reality. You can have the peace of mind knowing that we are licensed, insured and a member of ICPI"

Juggs Paving & Masonry Inc.

WE ARE A 3 GENERATION FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANY. WE TAKE PRIDE IN ALL OUR WORK WE TREAT YOUR HOME AS IF IT WAS OUR OWN WE DO ALL TYPES OF DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, PATIOS, STEPS, POOL AREAS FIRE PITS RETAINING WALLS, STONE VENEERING FENCING, BELGIAN BLOCKS BLUE STONE PAVERS CONCRETE ASPHALT PAVING WATERPROOFING AND MUCH MORE! ** Please note we are taking estimates on decorative concrete or seal coating at this time**

Beachfront Construction

We are a local business with a goal to exceed expectations. Fast and easy scheduling with the most competitive pricing in the area. All of our techs have been trained and practice all the same systems we have in place to ensure consistent results. Safe, fast, and cost efficient services. Our ability to Soft wash exterior surfaces makes it safer on your home, buildings, bushes, vegetation and the rest of your property. This is how the professionals do it.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

SM Welch Remodeling offers full service remodeling with siding, windows, additions, garages, roofing, dormers, kitchens, bathrooms, and decks. For a more extensive list, please see our website at smwelch.com

We offer everything you need to maintain and beautify your residential or commercial property inside and out.