SM Welch Remodeling

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2013

3.5

SM Welch Remodeling is a full service remodeling company located in Marlborough, CT. We assist our clients from their initial concept and design to completion and occupancy. If your needs are a simple re-decorating of an existing space, re-purposing of an unused basement or a complete addition, SM Welch Remodeling is the right choice. Please consider this an invitation to contact us for a no-obligation consultation and free estimate on your next renovation project....

The Driveway Guys

Trust our family owned and operated firm that has been serving your community with quality driveway services since 1999. We can help you construct the driveway that fits your budget and creates the look you desire.

Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC

Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: arnoldbestmason@aol.com Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% satisfied with our work. Our Service will exceed your expectations! We cater to any type of masonry, concrete, landscaping and asphalt work.

Blue Diamond Paving

Residential driveway paving New Driveways Repair Existing Driveways Paving Alternative, Millings For Unpaved Driveways Regrading of Gravel Driveways Stone Driveways Topsoil Delivered & Graded Free Clean Fill

04/21/2015

Felice C.

This was the worst experience I ever had with a contractor since purchasing my house as a single parent 35 yrs ago. We still have other renovations to make, but I do not recommend Scott Welch and would never hire him again.

Description of Work
Built a 14 X 16 ft. floating deck with railing, on the side of our house, using Trex materials.

Category decks,home builders

Myself and my staff are truly sorry for [member name removed] opinion of her experience with our company. With each client, every effort is made to ensure their happiness however, we acnowledge that some people cannot be reached. Regarding her project, every resource was utilized to perform our duties above industry standards. This includes myself working Saturdays and Sundays on site to accommodate her never ending changes to an already agreed upon scope of work. Although I agree that she and I will not be working together on future projects, I can not say that about her husband, [member name removed]. He was truly a patient man that offered support through this difficult project and myself, my father and my staff would be available to him at a moments notice. We wish the [member name removed] all the best in their future endeavors. After 27 years of home improvement, Scott Welch and SM Welch Remodeling have a long list of satisfied and repeat customers. We are happy to provide additional references to anyone in need of our services. Respectfully, Scott M. Welch

03/14/2014

Richard I.

At the time it went very smoothly but I am reporting on the work at this later time as this winter has confirmed the quality of Scott's work. I contacted SM Welch after suffering considerable water damage from melting snow piled on my roof during the winter of 2010/2011. This (2013/2014) winter was the proof of the effectiveness of his work. Now (mid March), with the previous this year's layers of heavy snow safely gone, there was no leakage - even though I did no raking of the accumulated snow and ice layers. Sadly several of my neighbors were not as fortunate in spite of their repeated roof rakings. I am impressed and highly recommend Scott and his team.

Description of Work
Replaced two leaking skylights, rebuilt all gutters and installed gutter guards plus cosmetic repair of previous water damage from melting snow on roof and around skylights.

Category home builders

SM Welch Remodeling offers full service remodeling with siding, windows, additions, garages, roofing, dormers, kitchens, bathrooms, and decks. For a more extensive list, please see our website at smwelch.com

We offer everything you need to maintain and beautify your residential or commercial property inside and out.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal