Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in South Windsor, CT
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in South Windsor
- Gove Restoration LLCMatt Gove of Gove Restoration LLC transformed my very unruly bank to an incredible dreamlike zen garden utilizing stone stairs and boulders as the main focal point. Together with another exemplary Wethersfield talent "Artie" ("A.H. Hutchinson Landscaping"), Matt Gove's total vision came alive especially w/ the Japanese zelkova tree, assorted plants, & decorated stones. I totally love Matt's passion & energy towards any project inside/outside of my house. Highly communicative & open to anything -- Matt Gove is numero uno always for me
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid was fantastic, he is a true professional in every way. I enjoyed working with him and would hire him again if I needed this service.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave was very prompt and started work the very next day after I spoke with him. The whole job was done in two days, Dave was very thorough, and provided very helpful information to us in our first step towards a fence project. I would certainly recommend Total Control Surveys to anyone requiring this type of work. Thanks again
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid Sherman was a pleasure to work with. Of the several surveyors I contacted, he was the only one who replied promptly and took the time to explain the entirety of his process to me before I hired him. Over the course of a several days he researched my property at the town hall, located several location monuments throughout the neighborhood, identified the corners of my lot, and placed stakes at the corners and along the borders where the fence will go. He was very good about keeping in touch via phone or email so I would know where he is in the process and when he would be working back on my property again. When finished, he took the time to walk me around the property to show me where he marked the boundaries and explain a bit of what he did. As a new homeowner I've hired several contractors to do various work, and each time I felt unsure over whether the contractor was doing quality work at a reasonable price - but David was the exception. He clearly is experienced at what he does and takes the time to make sure it's done right. He stuck to his originally quoted price even though I saw him working on my property for several more hours than he listed on the invoice. I was so pleased at feeling like I got my money's worth for the first time that I almost gave him a tip - but I hope this review will be worth more to him, as he certainly earned it
- Total Control Surveys, LLCThis Total Control Surveys, LLC survey went very smoothly and was actually fun in which to participate. Dave is an easy going, friendly person, who took our many "can you also include" requests in stride. I was amazed at the technology he brought to the project, and its speed and accuracy. Dave is quite thorough and meticulous in a profession that requires those qualities
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid was great. I just moved into a new house and wanted the boundaries clearly marked. He came out quickly and did the job effectively. I would highly recommend him.
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCI used them to do the surveying, plot plan, etc. that my town required before I could start building my house. I was so impressed with Peter's work. Initially, the town did not want to approve my building of the house because I did not have the minimum necessary square footage on my parcel of land as per current zoning law. Peter was nice enough to come with me to discuss this problem with my town planner and found a loophole (I bought the land in '75 before zoning law was in existence) in that according to town maps I had three small lots according to the maps predating current zoning law, thus I should be allowed to build based on being grandfathered under the old law. Well, it worked, and the town allowed me to build!!! Without Peter's help, I would not have even been able to build this beautiful house that I'm sitting and typing in right now. I'm eternally grateful! Peter's partner, Scott I think his name is, was very nice throughout the process when Peter was not there
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCThese guys are FABULOUS! From start to finish, they were a pleasure to deal with! They answered the phone themselves, gave me a firm quote with a great price, and finished the job ahead of schedule. They exceeded expectations in every aspect: price, quality, responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism. After this experience, I wouldn't even consider using anyone else! Probably the best experience I've had with a service provider in MANY years. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCThey were great and provided acurate info that was required for me to determine were to place my new shed based on city zoning requirements. They took there time to retrive all the proper documents from the city and state in order to do a proper survey. Any time I had questions there was always someone available to answer it. I highly recommend them based on there professionalism and quality of work for the price provided. Thank Yo
- Total Control Surveys, LLCI can't say enough good things about Dave Sherman at Total Control Surveys. He was meticulous and thorough. When he discovered a potential discrepancy with our deed and earlier public records, he researched the issue until he was satisfied that the problem had been resolved. I would recommend Dave to anyone needing a property survey
Last update on July 16, 2020
Land Surveyors in South Windsor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- East Windsor,
- East Hartford,
- Broad Brook,
- Windsor Locks,
- East Granby,
- South Glastonbury,
- Rocky Hill,
land surveyors in South Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC1204 Farmington Ave
Berlin, Connecticut 06037
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC
- Rob Hellstrom Land Surveying LLC32 Main Street Unit #3
Hebron, Connecticut 06248
- Rob Hellstrom Land Surveying LLC
- SM Welch Remodeling16 Ogden Lord Road
Marlborough, Connecticut 06447
- SM Welch Remodeling