When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in South Windsor, CT
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in South Windsor
- Gove Restoration LLCMatt Gove of Gove Restoration LLC transformed my very unruly bank to an incredible dreamlike zen garden utilizing stone stairs and boulders as the main focal point. Together with another exemplary Wethersfield talent "Artie" ("A.H. Hutchinson Landscaping"), Matt Gove's total vision came alive especially w/ the Japanese zelkova tree, assorted plants, & decorated stones. I totally love Matt's passion & energy towards any project inside/outside of my house. Highly communicative & open to anything -- Matt Gove is numero uno always for me
- Godfrey Hoffman Associates LLCMark came out to our home and plotted out our property line for us. He explained what he was going to do before hand. When the job was finished he walked me around the property line and answered all of my questions.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid did an excellent job with the survey. The survey contained the placement of all of the trees which was very helpful as it cleared-up ownership. David was very prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend his services. His prices were in line with what I expected (talked to others who had surveys performed by different contractors)
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCIt went very well. The survey provided all of the information we needed. I would highly reccommend FLYNN and CYR LAND SURVEYING, LLC
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDavid Sherman was a pleasure to work with. Of the several surveyors I contacted, he was the only one who replied promptly and took the time to explain the entirety of his process to me before I hired him. Over the course of a several days he researched my property at the town hall, located several location monuments throughout the neighborhood, identified the corners of my lot, and placed stakes at the corners and along the borders where the fence will go. He was very good about keeping in touch via phone or email so I would know where he is in the process and when he would be working back on my property again. When finished, he took the time to walk me around the property to show me where he marked the boundaries and explain a bit of what he did. As a new homeowner I've hired several contractors to do various work, and each time I felt unsure over whether the contractor was doing quality work at a reasonable price - but David was the exception. He clearly is experienced at what he does and takes the time to make sure it's done right. He stuck to his originally quoted price even though I saw him working on my property for several more hours than he listed on the invoice. I was so pleased at feeling like I got my money's worth for the first time that I almost gave him a tip - but I hope this review will be worth more to him, as he certainly earned it
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCThey were great and provided acurate info that was required for me to determine were to place my new shed based on city zoning requirements. They took there time to retrive all the proper documents from the city and state in order to do a proper survey. Any time I had questions there was always someone available to answer it. I highly recommend them based on there professionalism and quality of work for the price provided. Thank Yo
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery professional and efficient. Delivered the survey in a very timely manner and was very thorough. And great to work with. Big thumbs up.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave was great! Very prompt and professional and extremely thorough in his work. He doesn't cut corners. I would use him again in a heartbeat.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave was very, very responsive. In fact, he showed up at our house to start the job the same day that I gave him the "go ahead" for the project. It was impressive as Dave's office is 45 minutes from our house. He was very communicative and clear in his communications. I prefer email for communications and he was effective in keeping me in the loop on his progress. He was professional and left no trace of his presence. Dave's price was less than others that I considered. FEMA slowed things down a bit - but Dave did his part very quickly. I didn't know what to expect as I had never worked with a surveyor before but it was a great experience and I'd hire Dave again for any surveying needs
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave did a great job. He was very responsive to what I needed and answered all my questions. He also gave me great advice. He was also practical and ended up saving me money. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the job done right.
Land Surveyors in South Windsor
- Business Description:License #: 600132. Additional DBA - Gove Restoration LLC. Family owned & operated. Award winning.Recent Review:We are extremely pleased with Gove Restoration's conversion of our screened porch to a 3-season room. Gove Restoration provided us with a thorough quote itemizing the costs for each aspect of the job. Adam is an excellent communicator and always returned our calls in a timely manner. He was regularly on the job site overseeing the progress. Adam and the crew were very professional and prompt. The quality of the work was excellent. We highly recommend Gove RestorationGlenn C.
- Business Description:Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCRecent Review:They were great and provided acurate info that was required for me to determine were to place my new shed based on city zoning requirements. They took there time to retrive all the proper documents from the city and state in order to do a proper survey. Any time I had questions there was always someone available to answer it. I highly recommend them based on there professionalism and quality of work for the price provided. Thank You <br /Dominick S.
- Business Description:Godfrey Hoffman Associates, LLC is a multi-disciplinary firm offering a full range of Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Planning, Design & Permitting services. Our main office is located in North Haven, Connecticut, and our 3rd generation family business has operated since 1924. Originally serving New Haven County, we now work throughout the state of Connecticut. Our office staffs licensed Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers, as well as a great team of designers, planners, and survey technic..Recent Review:I requested a proposal on the staking-out of my residential property. This firm was responsive, provided the estimate in a reasonable time frame, and did the appropriate follow-up. The quoted price was a little high, and in the end I didn't hire them because somebody else was kind of a superstar, and gave me a lower quote to boot. <br /> If you're in the market for a surveyor, however, these guys are definitely worth the phone call - they were responsive and professional in all things. <br /Adrienne C.
- Business Description:Experienced and seasoned professional engineers and surveyors are available to handle your tasks, both simple and complex.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business located in hebron, connecticut, serving connecticut since 1990. There is no job too large or too small for our staff with over 100 years of combined experience in all aspects of surveying and planning. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to achieve their goals with honesty and integrity. Additional address - PO Box 497 Columbia, CT 06237Recent Review:HE WAS VERY HELPFUL OVER THE PHONE..GAVE ME SOME GOOD POINTERS AND EVEN TOLD ME HOW TO DO SOME RESEARCH MYSELF. INSTRUCTED ME TO GO TO THE TOWN AND SEARCH FOR EASEMENTS. I WAS TRYING TO DETERMINE SOME LEGAL DRIVEWAY BOUNDARIES. THE MAN WAS TERRIFIC AND TOOK HIS TIME WTIH ME and SAVED ME SOME MONEY.I highly recommend him to any of my friendsmarilyn m.
- Business Description:SM Welch Remodeling is a full service remodeling company located in Marlborough, CT. We assist our clients from their initial concept and design to completion and occupancy. If your needs are a simple re-decorating of an existing space, re-purposing of an unused basement or a complete addition, SM Welch Remodeling is the right choice. Please consider this an invitation to contact us for a no-obligation consultation and free estimate on your next renovation projectRecent Review:At the time it went very smoothly but I am reporting on the work at this later time as this winter has confirmed the quality of Scott's work. I contacted SM Welch after suffering considerable water damage from melting snow piled on my roof during the winter of 2010/2011. This (2013/2014) winter was the proof of the effectiveness of his work. Now (mid March), with the previous this year's layers of heavy snow safely gone, there was no leakage - even though I did no raking of the accumulated snow and ice layers. Sadly several of my neighbors were not as fortunate in spite of their repeated roof rakings. I am impressed and highly recommend Scott and his team. <br /Richard I.
- Business Description:Founded in 1992, Tata & Howard, Inc. is a specialized water, wastewater, stormwater, and environmental services consulting engineering firm that strives to improve the environment in which we live through our work. We provide a full range of engineering services, from concept to completion, including reports, design, construction administration, resident observation, and start-up. By bringing our strong technical knowledge and dedicated service to all sized markets, both public and private, w..
- Business Description:We are a service contracting company that specializes in project management, inspection, and oversight. We have over 10 years in the field of design and construction, and cater to both private homeowners and public institutions alike. No job is too large or too small. We specialize in pre construction consulting and owner representation, as well as energy efficient designs and Green technologies such as Solar PV, Solar Hot Water and Geothermal. We provide design and oversight for both horizon..
- Business Description:15 employees, use reliable Electrical, Plumbing & Mechcanical sub-contracters, progress billing procedures.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Surveys - Family Owned Business - Serving Northwest Connecticut for Over 80 Years - We Provide Engineering Services Too - Open Saturday and Sunday by Appointment Only
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in South Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- EXECUTIVE LANDSCAPING INC37 Nettleton Ave
North Haven, Connecticut 06473
- EXECUTIVE LANDSCAPING INC
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC1204 Farmington Ave
Berlin, Connecticut 06037
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLC
- Little David J Land Surveyor25 Country Club Rd
Torrington, Connecticut 06790
- Little David J Land Surveyor
- Rob Hellstrom Land Surveying LLC32 Main Street Unit #3
Hebron, Connecticut 06248
- Rob Hellstrom Land Surveying LLC
- SM Welch Remodeling16 Ogden Lord Road
Marlborough, Connecticut 06447
- SM Welch Remodeling
- Tata & Howard, Inc.321 Research Parkway
Meriden, Connecticut 06450
- Tata & Howard, Inc.