Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Redondo Beach, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Redondo Beach
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff was great to work with! He responded quickly to my inquiry about needing a survey, his crew who came out to do the survey was very friendly and provided me with a lot of information, and his price was extremely fair for the work performed. I highly recommend this company, and have even passed along his information to my architect to refer clients to in the future
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were organized in the lead-up to the survey. During the survey they took the time to explain how they were conducting the survey as well as the results. After the survey when I had a question I was able to speak to the owner of the company on a Saturday, who took the time to walk me through some of the boundary marking. In addition to doing the work, doing it well, and explaining it as I needed, they are reasonable, pleasant, and professional people. It was truly a pleasure working with them
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and Team were awesome. We had just moved and there was some ambiguity with our neighbors boundary walls. We wanted to get a boundary survey done so we could make sure we understood our property boundries. I called Jeff and he immediately put me at ease with his approach and questions. I knew I was in good hands. We had a date scheduled and a few days before he called to let me know it was going to rain and we should move to ensure his team is able to do a thorough job. I agreed and he was right it pored the day they were supposed to show. The team came next week and did a very thorough and professional job. They placed markers and flags as promised , walked me and my neighbor through each point . Answered all our questions, the follow up was excellent too, we got a copy of the draft survey within 24 hours and then final submitted survey as soon as it was available from the county. Jeff was always there to respond to any questions we had. Definitely recommend Voorhees & Voorhees if you are looking for peace of mind working with professiona
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from HND Construction was very professional and detailed with his work. He guided us from the beginning to the end. He knew what he was doing and he was trustworthy.. His workers were on time for work and at the end of the day they cleaned up the job site so that it was clean and organized.We felt it was not as difficult to stay at home during the construction as we thought it would be. Leo stayed in our budget and finished the project in the time frame that we hoped for. Although we knew that the Construction process could be stressful and unpleasant, Leo and his workers made the process easier than we expected. We are very satisfied with the Human Nature Design crew
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from Human Nature Design & Construction, was very Professional and with broad knowledge. He help us finish the project on time. He deliver what he said he will do from the beginning up to the end. We was very happy with the final result.
- Human Nature Design & Construction Incthe over all experience with HND was very good, they provide us with wonderful design options and sketches that was finalizing to the complete design that we love and visions. HND was always on time and deliver what they promise us they will do. Their design team was very nice, professional and always on time. HND give us the confident that they will do the best they can according to the plans and give us the best services that they can according to our needs. their work was done in a very high quality and professionalize
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncThroughout the project development and construction, Leo provided his personal time and attention to questions and made sure that the plans met code requirements and that construction was completed according to specifications. His crew was always prompt and courteous, and responsive to our needs.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.My residential construction project was abruptly put on hold when a city inspector required a survey to verify the property boundaries. Unfortunately good surveyors are in high demand (at least 4 weeks out), and Voorheis and Voorheis was no exception. However, after discussing my job with Jeff, he thought he'd be able to work it in very soon between other clients. Jeff patiently answered my questions, and I ultimately felt confident to hire them for the survey. I was really happy with their thoroughness and professionalism, and ultimately the city inspector was satisfied and approved our setbacks. Thanks to Voorheis and Voorheis for getting my project quickly back on track with their excellent and timely work
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.I was very pleased with the work that Voorhees and his crew provided for me. Jeff was able to schedule and complete the work in about 2 days. He was very professional, polite and helpful in his explanations. His demeanor and the demeanor of his crew was incredibly kind and courteous. I will definitely call them again
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were responsive and worked to fit us into a full schedule, as the results affected our final plans and were necessary for submission to the city. Most surveyors I called had at least a two week lead time to come out, but these guys fit us in nearly the next day. They were thorough and professional and while not the least expensive, they were not the most either, and it was worth it to have them perform the work ASAP. Plus Jeff Voorhies was professional, helpful, and courteous on the phone as well as over email. Would definitely recommend them
Last update on November 11, 2021
Land Surveyors in Redondo Beach
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Hermosa Beach,
- Manhattan Beach,
- El Segundo,
- Rolling Hills,
- Harbor City,
- Rolling Hills Estates,
- Palos Verdes Estates,
- Palos Verdes Peninsula,
- Rancho Palos Verdes,
- Playa Vista,
- San Pedro,
- Playa Del Rey,
- Marina Del Rey,
- Baldwin Hills
land surveyors in Redondo Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dave's Moving Services and Handy Pro12804 Tomahawk Ln
Norwalk, California 90650
- Dave's Moving Services and Handy Pro
- KS Flooring9019 Oso Ave Ste C
Chatsworth, California 91311
- KS Flooring
- Precision Environmental, Inc.2945 Townsgate Rd. Suite 200
Westlake Village, California 91361
- Precision Environmental, Inc.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.17049 Sunburst St
Northridge, California 91325
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.