A-PLUS CARPET CARE

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2005

PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE SO THAT WE SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE. OWNER-OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

Zerorez SoCal

Zerorez SoCal

Never Clean Your Carpets With Soap Again. Zerorez (as in zero residue) cleans better, dries faster and stays cleaner longer. No crunchy carpet, no reappearing stains and safe for children, pets and the environment. Carpet, rugs, upholstery, tile, stone and hardwood. Create a clean, healthy and residue-free home with Zerorez at your side.

09/01/2015

The cleaning was fast and thorough; perfect, under the circumstances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a series of holiday parties when a cousin accidentally pooped the cork on a bottle or ruby red sparkling wine.  The wine, thus generously sprayed, went all over my floor, all over the walls and all over the carpet.  It was a holiday, guests were coming and the carpet was stained.  I called Mike who dropped his holiday plans, backed up the truck and cleaned my carpet to perfection.  I was able to continue with party preparations and live successfully through the holiday.   That day, Mike proved he was not only a professional service provider, but a kind human being.  It is late August and it is hot and my carpet will be due for another cleaning soon.  I will call Mike.

05/02/2014

I unfortunately had red wine spilled on my rug and I attempted to remove it myself.  I called several people off of Angies list.  Mike was the first to call me back and was very prompt in coming over to clean the rug. In fact, he took the rug back to the shop to try to get the stain out!  I can't say enough good things about Mike!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning rug with red wine stain.

01/01/2014

We have light carpeting that is getting older and with three teenage children in and out all the time, we need carpet cleaning a few times a year.  Mike has been cleaning our carpet for more than 10 years.  I've also used him at our business.  He always does a fast and reliable job. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpet in the entire house.

12/19/2013

Fast and easy. Mike is a great guy. He is always on time, and does a wonderful job. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my carpet.

10/21/2013

We've used Mike several times before and he always does an excellent job at a great price. This time he did 3 large rugs, 16 carpeted steps, and a medium-sized landing all for  $130.00. He shows up on time and is very professional. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my rugs and carpets

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING (UPHOLSTERY CLEANING ONLY DONE IN ADDITION TO CARPET CLEANING).