KS Flooring

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

KS Flooring is a fully licensed and insured General and Remodeling Contractor. Our innovative solutions have served the California area for the last 21 years....

Innovative Construction and Roofing

Top Roofing Inc

Top Roofing Inc. has over 10 years of construction and roofing experience. Our company is bonded, fully insured and carries both general and roofing contractor license. We specialize in residential, commercial and install all roof material. We have many references within Los Angeles county. No job is too big or too small. We provide initial free roofing estimates. We also provide roof inspections for real estate and insurance purposes. **At this time we do not service properties under HOA.**

Offers by Top Roofing Inc on Angi

03/10/2012

After an extensive estimate/reestimate process with my insurance company I was shocked when Kamal's bid to me was $7,000. over the reimbursement by the insurance company. I tried to meet him half way and offered to pay an additional $4,000. to complete the work but he held fast to his amount. I ended up not signing a contract and was very disappointed.

Description of Work
I asked KS (Kamal) to do a bid for an insurance claim. It entailed replacing the flooring in the kitchen, laundry room, family room and entry. In addition there was wall repair and painting.

Category drywall,hardwood floor,lighting,asbestos removal

09/30/2011

The floors turned out wonderful as well as the bathrooms. They completed the job on time and on price. I am very pleased how well everything turned out and I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They put in hardwood floors. They remodeled two bathrooms and on kitchen

Category hardwood floor,home remodeling

09/29/2011

They did a great job and were on time. Also installed a new carpet. They completed all of the work within the original estimated timeframe.

Description of Work
They installed a hardwood floor in my house for me.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

09/08/2011

He was on time and the work was clean. He was very patient. They know what I wanted and asked a lot of question.

Description of Work
They did some tiling work and wood flooring work and a small sun roof.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/08/2011

They were very fast! They did a good job with everything. The painting they did is fantastic. At the end of each day they cleaned everything. There was never a mess. The people who work for them are very pleasant. I have no complaints what so ever. I have already recommended them.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen, putting in custom cabinets and new floors as well as putting in marble countertops. They also put in wood floors in my front room. They also did work in my bedroom, putting in carpet. In my bathroom they redid my shower and fixed the plumbing. They also painted and redid the bathroom countertops.

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,countertops,electrician,hardwood floor,plumbing,home builders,woodworking,interior painters

Hardwood Flooring, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl, Stone, Carpet, and Baseboard Molding.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express