KS Flooring

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

9019 Oso Ave Ste C

Chatsworth, CA 91311

KS Flooring is a fully licensed and insured General and Remodeling Contractor. Our innovative solutions have served the California area for the last 21 years....

04/07/2016

Vijay J.

Description of Work
Reliable, very reasonable and easy to work with.

Category hardwood floor

03/10/2012

Deirdre M.

After an extensive estimate/reestimate process with my insurance company I was shocked when Kamal's bid to me was $7,000. over the reimbursement by the insurance company. I tried to meet him half way and offered to pay an additional $4,000. to complete the work but he held fast to his amount. I ended up not signing a contract and was very disappointed.

Description of Work
I asked KS (Kamal) to do a bid for an insurance claim. It entailed replacing the flooring in the kitchen, laundry room, family room and entry. In addition there was wall repair and painting.

Category drywall, hardwood floor, lighting, asbestos removal

09/30/2011

Bronia G.

The floors turned out wonderful as well as the bathrooms. They completed the job on time and on price. I am very pleased how well everything turned out and I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They put in hardwood floors. They remodeled two bathrooms and on kitchen

Category hardwood floor, home remodeling

09/29/2011

Venu K.

They did a great job and were on time. Also installed a new carpet. They completed all of the work within the original estimated timeframe.

Description of Work
They installed a hardwood floor in my house for me.

Category carpet installation, hardwood floor

Gurnight C.

He was on time and the work was clean. He was very patient. They know what I wanted and asked a lot of question.

Description of Work
They did some tiling work and wood flooring work and a small sun roof.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Maria R.

They did a great job overall! I'm very happy with the outcome of the work! The job was completed within the time frame and budget specified. It really was a perfectly smooth experience!

Description of Work
I contacted them for remodeling work. This included new cabinets, molding, wood flooring, tiling, painting, and new countertops.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Corinna W.

They were very fast! They did a good job with everything. The painting they did is fantastic. At the end of each day they cleaned everything. There was never a mess. The people who work for them are very pleasant. I have no complaints what so ever. I have already recommended them.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen, putting in custom cabinets and new floors as well as putting in marble countertops. They also put in wood floors in my front room. They also did work in my bedroom, putting in carpet. In my bathroom they redid my shower and fixed the plumbing. They also painted and redid the bathroom countertops.

Category custom cabinets, carpet installation, countertops, electrician, hardwood floor, plumbing, home builders, woodworking, interior painters

09/02/2011

Kelia T.

Kamal is easy to work with, punctual, great communicator, excellent prices. Would recommend him and his company to anyone.

Description of Work
They painted the interior, added crown moulding, fixed some electrical work, remodeled and expanded shower, fixed AC.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

08/18/2011

Orawan S.

They did a great job

Description of Work
Remodeled the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, woodworking

08/05/2011

Kathleen D.

They are very professional, fast, and superb work.

Description of Work
They did some crown molding, installed some lights for me, and tile flooring in the kitchen and marble flooring in the bathroom. I have also used them for kitchen and bathroom countertops.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, lighting, home remodeling

07/28/2011

James M.

The all in one comprehensive service meant less people to communicate with and a more efficient workflow from start to finish. And they met their deadlines. I plan on using KS Construction in the future.

Description of Work
KS Construction handled the entire remodeling of our 1930s Spanish House in Los Angeles. They effectively oversaw a large job, including designing and installing a new kitchen, four new bathrooms, extensive new flooring and refinishing as well as painting, plumbing, electrical, and everything else relating to a house renovation. They also handled our new climate control system, including and AC unit and accompanying duct work. And in an incredibly convenient twist, they also do window treatments and upholstery.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

07/21/2011

Richard S.

The cabinets and flooring were excellent! I was really pleased about the whole work.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

06/29/2011

Barbra E.

With the amount of rain that we had had, the ceiling in my garage fell on two cars. I had many contractors out to give me bids on this project and I found them all to be unprofessional, inexperienced, and a poor choice for this project. I had used KS Construction and Design in the past for a project on my other home where they tore down and built a new deck for me. They were wonderful to work with then, truly professionals, master craftsmen who take all the stress out of the project for me. When they did my deck I didn't like the finish that they put on the deck. They agreed that it didn't look right and totally pulled down the deck rebuilt it all with out charging me. When I called them for my garage project they were wonderful to work with. They underpriced everyone else, the workmen that come out everyday show up on time, are professional, and are kept on task. They took all the stress out of this process and I will only use them in the future. They are truly the Rolls Royce of contracts. Licensed, Insured, and bonded their goal is customer satisfaction and they are a joy to work with. They do fabulous cabinet work and refinishing!

Description of Work
Replaced the ceiling in the garage, rebuild deck on back of home.

Category decks, remodeling, home builders, woodworking

06/13/2011

stan F.

KS CONSTRUCTION SHOWED UP ON TIME, KEPT THE HOUSE CLEAN DURING AND AFTER WORK. HELP WAS GO SHOPPING FOR FINISH MATERIAL. KAMAL WAS GREAT OVER ALL. IF I HAVE ANY UP COMING JOB , I WILL CALL HIM UP AGAIN.

Description of Work
GREAT TILE WORK, FRAMING, RECESSED LIGHTING, PAINTING AND DOORING INSTALLATION WAS DONE.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

A Team Plumbing Services Inc

Plumbing company founded in 2017 with technicians who have been in plumbing for more than 20 years. We cover any plumbing issues that deal with water, gas, and sewer. Our goal is to help you with any and all plumbing issues you may be having. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience.

Rainbow International of Simi Valley

Established in 1981, Rainbow Restoration® offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. Our restoration services cover fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, smoke damage restoration, and more. When disaster strikes you can rely on rapid and professional restoration service from Rainbow International. Our service locations are on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Rainbow International is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC has served as the industry guardian for inspection, restoration and cleaning services for over 30 years.

BIG Outdoors

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express

Hardwood Flooring, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl, Stone, Carpet, and Baseboard Molding.