KS Flooring

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

KS Flooring is a fully licensed and insured General and Remodeling Contractor. Our innovative solutions have served the California area for the last 21 years....

Jerrys landscape  and  trees and pool service

03/10/2012

After an extensive estimate/reestimate process with my insurance company I was shocked when Kamal's bid to me was $7,000. over the reimbursement by the insurance company.  I tried to meet him half way and offered to pay an additional $4,000. to complete the work but he held fast to his amount.  I ended up not signing a contract and was very disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked KS (Kamal) to do a bid for an insurance claim.  It entailed replacing the flooring in the kitchen, laundry room, family room and entry.  In addition there was wall repair and painting.

CATEGORY drywall,hardwood floor,lighting,asbestos removal

09/30/2011

The floors turned out wonderful as well as the bathrooms.   They completed the job on time and on price.   I am very pleased how well everything turned out and I would recommend them to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in hardwood floors.  They remodeled two bathrooms and on kitchen

CATEGORY hardwood floor,home remodeling

09/29/2011

They did a great job and were on time. Also installed a new carpet. They completed all of the work within the original estimated timeframe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a hardwood floor in my house for me.

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor

09/08/2011

He was on time and the work was clean. He was very patient. They know what I wanted and asked a lot of question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some tiling work and wood flooring work and a small sun roof.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

09/08/2011

They did a great job overall! I'm very happy with the outcome of the work! The job was completed within the time frame and budget specified. It really was a perfectly smooth experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them for remodeling work. This included new cabinets, molding, wood flooring, tiling, painting, and new countertops.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Hardwood Flooring, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl, Stone, Carpet, and Baseboard Molding.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express