Homfix Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

4924 Balboa Blvd #429

Encino, CA 91316

We are a Home Improvement and design Company that provides all type of home services from A to Z, Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Additions, Roof, Solar Panels, and ect.....

11/09/2012

Patricia G.

My husband and I have been wanting to remodel our bathroom and expand my kitchen for about a year now. After looking over so many companies and getting quotes that were extremely high, I finally gave up. A few days later I called a company that was local (Homfix) and I spoke to Jason and he asked me a few questions and scheduled someone to meet with me and my husband that same evening at 6:00 p.m. I heard my door bell ring as I open the door it was a representative from Homfix, I was first already impressed that he was on time. So My husband and I told him our Ideas of what we wanted to do to our Bathroom and Kitchen and as we were telling him he started taking notes. A few minutes after we explained what we wanted, He started coming up with Ideas for my remodel and showing us pictures and different types of materials we can use. I was really starting to get exited! and started picturing what it could look like. Now let me say, I stooped for a minute, and ask the question "How Much?" he started calculating and he came up with a price that I could not say no to, from my previous bids from other companies, Homfix was the lowest and affordable. We signed! and days later we had our Blue Prints. Weeks later my project started, I was really exited to see the men working and they were so courteous to us and really on time everyday they worked. My project manager was available to us all the time if we had questions and my kids were really comfortable with him and the workers. I had no worries, there customer service was the best. After a few months later I started seeing my vision coming together, Now I was shopping around picking out the colors, tile, wood floor, and all my fixtures. Finally! my remodel is done, I am so happy! my family and I have been enjoying our new bathroom and Kitchen. Homfix gave my family and I there 100% customer service and they were with us every step of the way, they took us shopping for Ideas and help us get everything at a low cost that would not hurt our budget. I've had friends and family over the house and they were surprised of all the things we did and most of all they were shocked in the price we paid. I cant thank you enough every time I walk in my kitchen I will remember Homfix. Congratulations in your success. and Good luck! Thank you again. Mr. & Mrs. Garcia

Description of Work
Remodeled my existing bathroom, and made a addition to my kitchen approx. 200 sq. ft. and which include Roof, Stucco, Shingles, and my Blue Prints.

Category roofing, replacement windows, home builders, stucco, home remodeling

11/05/2012

Kerry H.

a friend of mine asked me to hire this company cause she did her home remodeling with them and she was very satisfied with the quality of work. I had used other companies before and was happy with them but felt like doing a change and hire someone new. I'm glad I did, homfix had a very good touch of design, their designer planed a beautiful fire place for us which we wanted for a very long time but we had no sense of design. they really helped with it. also, the Remodel our patio, from old looking look to new modern style. we love it! and they are very professional as far as times and job schedule. during the project we was so happy with the work so we decided to hire them to do more staff around the house, like Insulation in our kids rooms, cause it was very cold during winter and hot during summer they did our new cement flooring in the garage and hardwood floor in the garage. we did some painting around the house. My home looks like a designer home today, like it could feet a home design magazine. we are very happy with homfix. thank you and we wish you guys good luck! we know you going to make lots of customers happy

Description of Work
Fire place, patio Repair, painting, Insulation, cenment flooring in Garage

Category concrete driveways, insulation, plastering, fireplaces, home remodeling, doors, patios

A Team Plumbing Services Inc

Plumbing company founded in 2017 with technicians who have been in plumbing for more than 20 years. We cover any plumbing issues that deal with water, gas, and sewer. Our goal is to help you with any and all plumbing issues you may be having. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience.

RAA Construction Group

Here at RAA Construction Group , our mission is to provide you with quality and professionalism on your projects that will fit your budget and your wish list. We specialize in designing and remodeling your: bathroom remodels. kitchen remodels. Room additions. ADU(garage Conversion). And complete remodeling. Our goal is to give you the best performance and attention During working with you on your home. Sticking to a sharp schedule allows us to finish our projects on time. We are general contractors/electrical licensed, insured bonded. We will be happy to talk and help with any questions And to schedule a free on site estimate, please contact us for additional information

Offers by RAA Construction Group  on Angi
    BIG Outdoors

With 7+ years of FULL service landscaping experience such as lighting, irrigation, hardscaping, paver experience and more, we are here to help meet and exceed your needs and dreams.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Remodeling of homes

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Homfix Inc.

How is Homfix Inc. overall rated?

Homfix Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Homfix Inc. open?

Homfix Inc. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

What payment options does Homfix Inc. provide

Homfix Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Homfix Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Homfix Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Homfix Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Homfix Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Homfix Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Homfix Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Homfix Inc.?

No, Homfix Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Homfix Inc. offer?

Homfix Inc. offers the following services: Remodeling of homes