HARBOR LANDSCAPING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2006

963 N. GAFFEY PL

San Pedro, CA 90731

Fernando Garcia: Founded Harbor Landscaping in 2002, a residential and commercial design, installation and maintenance business. As a second generation landscaper i fell in amour in this field. I earned my certification in Horticulture from Long Beach City College and landscape irrigation and turf management course from Cal Poly Pomona. in 2006 i received my C-27 Landscape Contractors State License....

06/11/2015

Colleen B.

Description of Work
He came back with a outline of my yard, I liked it but i told him to make sure he sharpens his pencil. he never called back.I tryed calling him a couple more times. I just quit calling him. I would not use him now. Colleen B. |

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

08/18/2014

Loretta C.

Estimate too high. $950 for a 5by5 square.

Description of Work
Estimate

Category irrigation systems

I don't recall ever going to this location and giving you an estimate, for 5 x 5 area, I keep record of all my appointments and all the people I speak to and you are not in my records, you probably got my company confused with some one else.

08/02/2013

Nina Z.

He and his team were working on the beautiful yard he has recreated for my neighbor. I told him that my sprinkler was not working. He came over and fixed it by reinstalling a new T connection. A plumber friend complimented the professional quality of the joint. New visit to the neighbor I showed him two burnt out lines at the other end of the yard. He diagnosed a poor repair previously done and returned that afternoon with the decorative plants. The following week he carefully prepped and amended the land that had gone hard and dry without water and a few days later brought in beautiful new sod. On that visit he diagnosed that a new valve was needed on the second line and went out for the proper part, while the crew finished laying the sod. Responsive, honest, well-informed and well trained. Easy going and pleasant but hard working. Worked under pressure. Did not try to sell me a sprinkler system. Reasonable. Now I'll have to lie on the grass.

Description of Work
Repair valves & joints on sprinkler system landscape with turf, flowers, & shrub.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

04/16/2012

Greg P.

They are reasonably priced. They are licensed, insured and bonded. He listens to what I say like if I tell him the noise from the blower machine hurts my ears he tells me he will send out a quieter machine with his crew. He respects my opinions and he does the work the way I like it to be done. He did more work than the last lawn crew that I had. He is honest and professional.

Description of Work
I have used Harbor Landscaping for lawn fertilization and treatment, tree trimming, landscaping, and yard care and maintenance. They also pruned my tall trees in the back yard.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service, land surveyor

04/07/2011

Dorothy B.

Fernando and his co-worker did an excellent job in my small backyard. The backyard now looks professionally done. They removed the overgrown weeds, trimmed the small bushes and lemon tree, adding Mulch and Bark to the landscap area. Also repaired sprinklers and hose holder. I would recommend this Company very highly. I look forward to having them return in several months.

Description of Work
Landscaping clean-up in small backyard patio. Trim Lemon Tree, Trim Hibiscus Bushes, Take out Weeds.

Category landscaping

05/05/2010

Kelly L.

Fernando was responsive and worked around our deadline and did it all with a good price! We will be using him again soon.

Description of Work
Fernando was hired to cut a tree down to a stump.

Category landscaping, tree service

08/21/2006

SANDY O.

Fernando Garcia is a very easy guy to work with. He's professional and came highly recommended by a colleague of his (The Green Genie located in Long Beach). I really needed some work done ASAP and so we discussed a design plan within 30 minutes and he was working on the yards within 10 days. His plan was to purchase all plants and flowers one day and come in the next day and do everything, which he did. I was very happy to see the large acrylic containers housing, the new bougainvillea (sp) vines propped against my two columns, that hold up my patio cover. He asked me first about my budget, which I was a bit reluctant to tell, since you never know what you're going to get with what value. Based on that, he purchased certain plants, which were smaller in size, so that he could spread it out a bit, which I thought was nice. Overall, he was professional and quick, which is why I'm recommending his service. He's also certified in commercial and residential landscaping which is nice.

Description of Work
Both the front and back yards had work done. They both included the following, design plan, removal of shrubs, installation (variety of plants, flowers, and small trees), and checks on irrigation system.

Category landscaping

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi
    California Home Builders & remodeling inc.

California Home Builder is a family owned business: Licensed, Insured and Compensated, and Bonded. Years in business, we specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, whole house renovation, flooring, painting, roofing Ext..

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi

Landscaping Design, Irrigation, Horticultural Consultations, Landscape Lighting, Tree Planting, Trimming & Removal, Lawns & Lawn Alternatives, Pergolas, Water Features, Ponds, Drought Tolerant Gardens, Native Plantings, Xeriscape Gardens, Organic Herb Gardens, Zen Gardens, Pots & Planters, Landscape Maintenance.