HARBOR LANDSCAPING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2006

Fernando Garcia: Founded Harbor Landscaping in 2002, a residential and commercial design, installation and maintenance business. As a second generation landscaper i fell in amour in this field. I earned my certification in Horticulture from Long Beach City College and landscape irrigation and turf management course from Cal Poly Pomona. in 2006 i received my C-27 Landscape Contractors State License....

LA Best Hauling & Junk Removal

Locally owner business. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text regarding your projects.

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

William Brothers Building & Construction

full service contractor for all improvement needs

06/11/2015

Description of Work
He came back with a outline of my yard, I liked it but i told him to make sure he sharpens his pencil. he never called back.I tryed calling him a couple more times. I just quit calling him. I would not use him now. Colleen B. |

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

08/18/2014

Estimate too high. $950 for a 5by5 square.

Description of Work
Estimate

Category irrigation systems

I don't recall ever going to this location and giving you an estimate, for 5 x 5 area, I keep record of all my appointments and all the people I speak to and you are not in my records, you probably got my company confused with some one else.

08/02/2013

He and his team were working on the beautiful yard he has recreated for my neighbor. I told him that my sprinkler was not working. He came over and fixed it by reinstalling a new T connection. A plumber friend complimented the professional quality of the joint. New visit to the neighbor I showed him two burnt out lines at the other end of the yard. He diagnosed a poor repair previously done and re...

Description of Work
Repair valves & joints on sprinkler system landscape with turf, flowers, & shrub.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

04/16/2012

They are reasonably priced. They are licensed, insured and bonded. He listens to what I say like if I tell him the noise from the blower machine hurts my ears he tells me he will send out a quieter machine with his crew. He respects my opinions and he does the work the way I like it to be done. He did more work than the last lawn crew that I had. He is honest and professional.

Description of Work
I have used Harbor Landscaping for lawn fertilization and treatment, tree trimming, landscaping, and yard care and maintenance. They also pruned my tall trees in the back yard.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,land surveyor

04/07/2011

Fernando and his co-worker did an excellent job in my small backyard. The backyard now looks professionally done. They removed the overgrown weeds, trimmed the small bushes and lemon tree, adding Mulch and Bark to the landscap area. Also repaired sprinklers and hose holder. I would recommend this Company very highly. I look forward to having them return in several months.

Description of Work
Landscaping clean-up in small backyard patio. Trim Lemon Tree, Trim Hibiscus Bushes, Take out Weeds.

Category landscaping

Landscaping Design, Irrigation, Horticultural Consultations, Landscape Lighting, Tree Planting, Trimming & Removal, Lawns & Lawn Alternatives, Pergolas, Water Features, Ponds, Drought Tolerant Gardens, Native Plantings, Xeriscape Gardens, Organic Herb Gardens, Zen Gardens, Pots & Planters, Landscape Maintenance.