A popular window treatment, exterior shutters come in a range of styles and forms. This guide provides installation costs, including labor, for security shutters and decorative exterior window shutters in all types of material.
Get matched with top storm shutter installation in Redondo Beach, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local storm shutter installation.
Recent Hurricane Shutters Reviews in Redondo Beach
- Thrifty Shutters - Your Interior Shutters ExpertGreat! Tom came out asking all the right questions and measured everything right the first time. We have shutters throughout our home and the paint was matched perfectly. Tom took a sample blind to assure the match. Nice! No drama on the installation. Tom came back as scheduled and all the work performed properly. DO NOT LET THE NAME FOOL YOU. Even though the price is right we like Thrifty for QUALITY and PROFESSIONALISM
- Elizabeth ShuttersThey're excellent with the materials, installation, the price, and the whole thing. Nothing else compared. You get a higher quality product at an equivalent or lower price than some really cheap crap. They just proved to be excellent. It was a pleasant experience. I'll absolutely use them again and I highly recommend them
- Sunburst Shutters & Window FashionsThey were prompt, professional. They had great suggestions and ideas. When there was one mistake, one that didn't fit perfect; they immediately took care of it and fixed it, no questions asked. They did it in a couple of different shifts. There were four workers. They did get done really quickly. They made it quickly, and when it was a mistake they got it done quickly
- Thrifty Shutters - Your Interior Shutters ExpertJoel and his crew were incredibly friendly, professional, and great at what they do. I would recommend them to anyone looking for shutters.
- Thrifty Shutters - Your Interior Shutters ExpertI highly recommend Thrifty Shutters because they are a very professional company from the get go. Their estimates were reasonable in comparison with their competitors. They were always in contact with us and delivered as promised. Also, they were prompt and the installation was completed on time and the results were much to our satisfaction. Installers Tom and Alan worked nonstop and were very efficient! We are extremely pleased and happy with their workmanship, and we love our new shutters
- Thrifty Shutters - Your Interior Shutters ExpertFrom the first phone contact and in-home estimate, we found Joel to be professional and reliable. We felt comfortable ordering shutters for throughout the new home. He does estimate a timeframe of 8 - 10 weeks for delivery, which meant waiting for much longer than other companies estimated --- but the wait was well worth it! The frames and shutters were installed yesterday - and were absolutely gorgeous. Joel had measured the windows perfectly --- and then Tom and his team installed them efficiently and seamlessly. The Installation team communicated with us and arrived at exactly the time they had said they would and used tarps that kept our home immaculate throughout the installation. They look beautiful! I can't say enough good things about this company --- and Joel and Tom were wonderful to work with. We felt they gave us a fair price and the quality of the shutters is outstanding. We would recommend this company to anyone wanting high quality wooden shutters for their home
- Sunburst Shutters California IncI did purchase my shutters from Sunburst but didn’t expect they would repair a four year old blind. Their customer service person, Karyn, is very helpful and reassuring. Kimball came out in a couple of days and did an outstanding job replacing my damaged louvre and adjusting the blind so the problem should not recur. This is a quality company with a quality product and they are committed to customer service
- Sunburst Shutters California IncPerfect. This company replied promptly and courteously. And they had what I needed in the size I needed. I would recommend them.
- Sunburst Shutters California IncAs soon as this Daymon shutter man left my moms house I researched local shutter companies on the internet and looked at the reviews. The best choice, based on my research was Sunburt Shutters. I called and the gal on the phone, Karyn Kee was extremely accommodating. I explained the situation to her because I wanted her to know upfront that mom already had a deposit with another company, so if she could send out an estimator as soon as possible I would try to cancel the deposit and get out of that contract. She sent out someone the next day, very professional gentleman. It was a "specialty" order since there needed to be a space cut out for a doggy door. So he took his time re configuring the order custom made for another property. He was also very particular in making sure that the cut out for the doggy door would not compromise the shutters function. (The Daymon guy did not even do any custom measuring for the doggy door, that also concerned me). The estimate was $4000 from Sunburst Shutters--almost 1/2 of the Daymon estimate of $7000+). PLUS, he included a shade for the bathroom. Approximatly $3000 less for the same order, same materials, etc. PLUS the bathroom shade which was not on Daymons estimate. The ETA for installation was 4-6 weeks, (same as Daymon) so they would arrive mid September. I gave the Sunburst Shutter estimator a deposit and he was actually reluctant to take it knowing that I may loose the deposit with Daymon, what a gentleman. I told him I wanted to confirm the contract and give him a deposit now. Why? Because even if Daymon refused to return the $1200 deposit--the cost would still be LESS, and I wanted to do business with them. So, we moved forward with Sunburst Shutters and confirmed the order. The next day I called Daymon to cancel mom's order. I must say they were very accommodating and credited back moms deposit to her credit card no questions asked. Then to complicate things, mom got sick and was in the hospital the day they were to install the shutters. I called Karyn (Oct.3rd) and explained the situation. My best estimate is that she would be released from the hospital in about a week and then admitted into a Skilled Nursing Facility. I estimate she would be back in her Villa sometime in December. Karyn said she would need to discuss this with there shop manager to see if they could store them for me for 2 MONTHS! Approximatly one hour after our phone conversation she sent me a confirmation email that they would hold them AND they were not charging any storage fees. WOW!! It gets even better when the retirement community she lives in had a meeting with me and highly recommended moving mom from her Villa into a smaller apartment because of her high fall risk. It made sense to me (logically &financially). So, we move mom into an apartment with-in the community. I called Karyn again...reluctantly I explained the situation, mom is moving. According to my measuring, I thought the shutters made for the Villa would probably fit in the apartment, but I did not want them send out an installer to find that my assumption was not accurate. I requested they send out someone who could look at my situation and make a recommendation. I told her that I expected to pay for this person to come to the apartment. The very next day, a gentleman met me at the vacant apartment and remeasured everything. To make the shutters work in the apartment they were going to have to make some adjustments on the entire order. I asked how much these adjustments would cost because I wanted to move forward with the installation. He gently said, you don't need to worry about that, just take care of your mom. OMG!! UNBELIEVABLE! I asked if he happen to be the owner and he said he was. I was more than delighted to tell him of my experience and how he and his staff, and the entire character & values of his company were 5 star. A couple weeks later they sent out the installer and they fit perfectly and looked amazing. This company truly earns there business, I would never go any where else for my window treatments. It really makes an impression on me and reinforces the values in working with a family owned company. I have sent 2 other residence in moms retirement community to Sunburst Shutters. Honestly, I do not know of anything they could do to improve there service &/or product----------- it is really that good
- California Shutters & ShadesFABULOUS! Responded quickly, fixed the problem, and, in addition, explained how to adjust the shutters.
Hurricane Shutter Installers in Redondo Beach
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of window installation and repairs, skylights, shutters, doors, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Hablamos EspanolRecent Review:We were never contacted by this contractor. Complete waste of time.Travis C.
- Business Description:Savvy Window Decor, Inc are experts in Custom Window Coverings & Home Decor Services. We have over 30 years experience in the industries and believe in providing our customers with the highest quality products and service in an honest, efficient and professional manner. We offer a wide variety of window coverings to meet your budget and style. Shades, Blinds, Shutters & More! For Home Decor, we focus on customizing the design to meet your style and comfort. We look forward to working with ..Recent Review:It was great. I did look around and they were the best price that I have found. They came in and showed me examples. They were nice people to work with.Enrique D.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES! Window coveringRecent Review:Great. Knowledgeable and Professional. Ed measured and gave us all the material options. Juan installed with a helper and was fast and everything looked great. Price was better than Smith & Nobel quote that I got firstsheldon m.
- Business Description:We specialize in high quality security screen doors, retractable screen doors, and custom swinging and sliding screen doors. A bulk of our work is for custom pet and child friendly solutions. We are also able to do repairs on currently installed screen products. We are an owner operated business with over 10 years of experienceRecent Review:Easiest and best thing I’ve done since the move. The breeze is amazing. Chris is the consummate professional.Sunna S.
- Business Description:Founding owners, husband and wife team Bill and Kathleen, started out as ordinary customers, looking to upgrade their own home with replacement windows and replacement patio doors. Seeking an energy-saving window and door solution, they found a series of poor contractors and a need for an improved service that customers can rely on. Bill and Kathleen felt that they could do it better and they have been revolutionizing the home improvement industry one customer at a time for over 15 years. Ame..Recent Review:From inception to finish the job was simply WELL DONE! We had to postpone of 2 weeks the installment due to personal reasons and we were well accommodated. On July 30, 2021 three crews arrived to our home with 3 vehicles. They covered our furnitures and floors with sheets of plastic, canvas and cardboard and worked precisely and accurately first to dismantle and then to install our newly made windows. The team spoke rarely and each member worked seriously, indefatigably, with high profession and autonomy. No, radio played, no distraction of phone. We observed in awe the individual and the team work that proceeded and ended with only 2 very brief breaks. We would like to thank in particular the Installers of the Simi Valley Branch Roberto, Jose V., Richard and their Team Jose S., Emanuel, Justin #2, Emidio M. each and all very meticulous, strong, clean and owner of mastery in their jobs. We are congratulating the Owners and the Leaders of American Vision Windows, Simi Valley for their business and a good job well done! Our neighbors are already taking note and some are asking us how satisfied we areMICHELLE DOMENICO D.
- Business Description:Go Green Construction (Lic # 889248) is a general contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area. We build healthy homes that not only benefit their owners, but generations to follow. General Contractor specializing in Creating Healthy Living Environment for Your Family: Certified "Build-it-Green" Builder, EPA Lead Safe Certified, Non-Toxic Home Specialist. Whether you're looking to create a bigger kitchen, a new nursery, a completely new dream home, or upgrade your home to lower your energ..Recent Review:Fernando and Go Green not only built our dream home, but became a part of our family. He and his team worked daily with care, compassion and were always professional and respectful to our living space and our neighbors. The original portion of our home was built in 1925. Fernando and his crew added a home on the back of our home, a swimming pool, two additional bathrooms and much more, all while my family of 4 lived in the original space. Construction can be very stressful but Fernando and his team always made us feel at ease. We knew we were in good hands. The best part is that all construction was completed and permits were signed off just before the pandemic. We felt like we were the luckiest family on earth living in this beautiful home while working and doing online school. I HIGHLY recommend Fernando Feldman and Go Green Construction for ALL of your construction needs. He does it right the first time and is beyond detailed making sure that you are 100% satisfied with the finished productDebra G.
- Business Description:FREE estimates and 20% off any project for Angie's List members! We are licensed, bonded and insured, with workers compensation, a full service construction company. If you’ve been considering bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, a new roof, a room addition, or any other type of home renovation for your residence, you’ll want to turn to LG Builders. We’re a local, family-owned and operated home remodeling company with over 15 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry...Recent Review:Leo Gov is a real pro and his crew that painted and replaced siding were excellent from start to finish. Arrived everyday and finished within 3 days. I was delighted that they painted my security door, mailbox and even the # of my house. They gave me the best quote and thrilled I hired them. I will recommend them and definitely hire for other projectsSandra C.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner last 6 years! Interior Wood/Vinyl Shutters-See our Offers for Special Pricing! Family owned and operated. Owner Joel Brown has been in the shutter industry, without interruption, since 1977. Selected "Area's Best" by Chamber of Commerce.You are our only business. Never has had a filed complaint with Contractor's License Board(#920499) or BBB. Over 70% Repeat/Referrals What separates Thrifty Shutters from the rest...... 1) We are family owned and operated. You are ou..Recent Review:Great! Tom came out asking all the right questions and measured everything right the first time. We have shutters throughout our home and the paint was matched perfectly. Tom took a sample blind to assure the match. Nice! No drama on the installation. Tom came back as scheduled and all the work performed properly. DO NOT LET THE NAME FOOL YOU. Even though the price is right we like Thrifty for QUALITY and PROFESSIONALISMDouglas E.
- Business Description:Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality ..Recent Review:We went with Elizabeth Shutters because they are made in the USA and lead time was much less than anyone else. Cost was about in the middle of the others we received quotes on. We were very excited to get our shutters installed. Mike the installer was on time and professional. The issue is the actual quality of the shutters. We only had 5 windows done and every shutter has some type of mark from scratches, chips, gouges and even paint rolling down one. Most of the issues were on the frames but some on the actual shutters. We also were having a shade installed but the bracket was not correct. Things happen and I even understand some issues with product. My complaint is that I reached out to Elizabeth Shutters exactly 1 week ago today. Told them of the quality issues and sent pictures. Also commented that pictures are hard to see everything and I was hopeful someone would come out and look. I also asked when the bracket would be in for the shades. Again 1 week ago and I have heard nothing back. That is not acceptableChad R.
- Business Description:FortiFi offers 100%, non-credit based financing for energy-efficient upgrades to your home. We offer a quick approval process, no payments for up to 17 months, and access to carefully screened contractors who will get the job done right
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hurricane shutter installer articles
Ernst Kiesling of the National Storm Shelter Association talks about the importance of underground storm shelters and provides installation tips.
Find storm shutter installation in
- Hermosa Beach
- Manhattan Beach
- El Segundo
- Harbor City
- Palos Verdes Peninsula
- Rolling Hills Estates
- Palos Verdes Estates
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Playa Vista
- San Pedro
- Playa Del Rey
- Marina Del Rey
- Baldwin Hills
storm shutter installation in Redondo Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Day Blinds - Orange County167 Technology Dr
- 3 Day Blinds - Orange County
- Classic Home Improvement Products5538 E La Palma Avenue
Anaheim Hills, California
- Classic Home Improvement Products
- Douglas Sharpe15130 Brookhurst St 21
- Douglas Sharpe
- Elizabeth Shutters525 S Rancho Ave
- Elizabeth Shutters
- IGM Auto Repair6205 Kester Ave 5
Van Nuys, California
- IGM Auto Repair
- Jimmy's Custom Upholstery1753 S CLAUDINA WAY
- Jimmy's Custom Upholstery
- Nois Construction Inc. 1611 S Lamar St
- Nois Construction Inc.
- RJD Construction12188 central ave #455
- RJD Construction
- West Coast Commercial Construction13710 Bora Drive
Santa Fe Springs, California
- West Coast Commercial Construction
- Yes construction12501 Burbank Blvd
Valley Village, California
- Yes construction