Aero Shade Co Inc

Founded 1947 • With Angi since June 2014

4.1

8404 W 3rd St

Los Angeles, CA 90048

Aero Shade Co Inc offers a wide range of services and expert advice. Here are just a few of the many services we offer: Sunscreen Museum Shades, Mylar Shades, Skylight Shades, Green House Shades, Shades Laminated to Your Fabric, Custom Shutters, Duette Shades, Match Stick Shade, Natural Grass Cloth

08/20/2008

Deborah L.

Over 48 hours after I left message of my interest with company, representative called and left voice mail with a proposed time (between 8:00 am and 8:30 am) a week later. I thought this very presumptive and did not offer any customer courtesy/consideration to the fact that so many adults actually work. Called back to speak to individual (5:00 pm straight up) and told he had left for the day. In trying to leave message with person answering the phone, she repeatedly cut me off and told me that no one works beyond 5:00 pm and no one works on the weekend. My response, "Well, clearly your company is way too busy to want my business since you're unwilling to come out after 5:00 pm or on a weekend to give an estimate.".

Description of Work
Contacted company on 8/18/08, to setup appointment for someone to come out and give estimate on shutters for three windows. Individual took my name and number and said representative would call me back within 24 hours.

12/12/2007

Ann B.

Had an appointment set and I had to cancel. Asked for a call back and never received one to reschedule the appointment. Estimated cost was $6,300.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate on shades.

07/10/2007

DIANA A.

I have used this company several times before and love them. The representatives are all very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and courteous. The order is completed promptly and the installation person is clean, quick, expert and friendly.

Description of Work
Assessed my window and recommended appropriate sun shade. Returned to install it.

Crimsafe Security and Storm Screens

At Crimsafe, we believe there should be no compromise when it comes to the safety of you and your family. Security and Storms Screens are window and door coverings that are proven to withstand all unwanted forces. From burglary, pests, and severe storms. Crimsafe Screens can protect from it all. Our stainless steel security and storm screens are manufactured in La Mirada but we operate through a network of dealers who would be happy to give you a free quote. Contact us today and we can help you get started and get the strongest home defense on your property.

2022 Super Service Award

The Window Blind Connection Inc.

Installation and Replacement of Window Treatments, draperies, and wood shutters. I got started in the window covering business in 1973 with my family. During the early years of the company, we focused on manufacturing custom window coverings for our commercial accounts. It was during that time that I began to master all the facets of the business. Knowing the products, how they were assembled, installing our products with our best technicians, and most of all, how to be a business owner. This earned our company a great reputation in the industry including exemplary A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau and many glowing testimonials from our family of clients. In 1979, I had a vision of branching out on my own, and started a retail window covering operation called, The Window Blind Connection. We specialize in Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Draperies and Motorization, and we take great pride in offering the full experience for any window covering needs you desire. The full experience includes a free in-home consultation, bringing the showroom to you! We discuss design details, function and energy efficiency, light control issues, and then I assess the project on a personal and individual level. I help my clients discover the perfect solution to all their unique window covering needs, and not waste their valuable time. I develop long lasting relationships with everyone we do business with. I handle all of my clients with honesty, care and integrity. A new client is not a mere transaction, but an extension of our family. You should know, when working with The Window Blind Connection, that you will be cared for, and attended to, long after your window covering project has come to a beautiful and and successful end. We look forward to working with you, and adding you to our family! Neil Geller CEO and President

2022 Super Service Award