Aero Shade Co Inc

Founded 1947 • With Angi since June 2014

4.1

Aero Shade Co Inc offers a wide range of services and expert advice. Here are just a few of the many services we offer: Sunscreen Museum Shades, Mylar Shades, Skylight Shades, Green House Shades, Shades Laminated to Your Fabric, Custom Shutters, Duette Shades, Match Stick Shade, Natural Grass Cloth Shades, Wood Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Horizontal Blinds and Custom Draperies. In addition, we can customize any project to meet your specifications. We guarantee to get the job done right the first time and will work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. Call us today and let us show you the Aero Shade Co Inc difference....

The Blind Spot

Serving greater Los Angeles for over 35 years, and earning OVER 200 FIVE STAR REVIEWS and a 4.8 STAR RATING on HomeAdvisor, The Blind Spot is a premier blind, shutter and drapery, repair, sales and installation company. Though humbly named, The Blind Spot can design and execute even the most elaborate of drapery design, solve difficult applications, and provide unparalleled service. We also understand that sometimes just a bit of TLC is needed and that is why we are happy to offer REPAIRS at an exceedingly inexpensive price point. We are very proud of our prompt, professional service, and hope you will allow us to be a part of your design team.

The Window Blind Connection Inc.

Your Safety Is Our #1 Priority! Our Team will wear face masks, gloves and practice Social Distancing. I got started in the window covering business in 1973 with my family. During the early years of the company, we focused on manufacturing custom window coverings for our commercial accounts. It was during that time that I began to master all the facets of the business. Knowing the products, how they were assembled, installing our products with our best technicians, and most of all, how to be a business owner. This earned our company a great reputation in the industry including exemplary A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau and many glowing testimonials from our family of clients. In 1979, I had a vision of branching out on my own, and started a retail window covering operation called, The Window Blind Connection. We specialize in Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Draperies and Motorization, and we take great pride in offering the full experience for any window covering needs you desire. The full experience includes a free in-home consultation, bringing the showroom to you! We discuss design details, function and energy efficiency, light control issues, and then I assess the project on a personal and individual level. I help my clients discover the perfect solution to all their unique window covering needs, and not waste their valuable time. I develop long lasting relationships with everyone we do business with. I handle all of my clients with honesty, care and integrity. A new client is not a mere transaction, but an extension of our family. You should know, when working with The Window Blind Connection, that you will be cared for, and attended to, long after your window covering project has come to a beautiful and and successful end. We look forward to working with you, and adding you to our family! Neil Geller CEO and President

Offers by The Window Blind Connection Inc. on Angi

08/20/2008

Over 48 hours after I left message of my interest with company, representative called and left voice mail with a proposed time (between 8:00 am and 8:30 am) a week later. I thought this very presumptive and did not offer any customer courtesy/consideration to the fact that so many adults actually work. Called back to speak to individual (5:00 pm straight up) and told he had left for the day. In tr...

Description of Work
Contacted company on 8/18/08, to setup appointment for someone to come out and give estimate on shutters for three windows. Individual took my name and number and said representative would call me back within 24 hours.

12/12/2007

Had an appointment set and I had to cancel. Asked for a call back and never received one to reschedule the appointment. Estimated cost was $6,300.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate on shades.

07/10/2007

I have used this company several times before and love them. The representatives are all very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and courteous. The order is completed promptly and the installation person is clean, quick, expert and friendly.

Description of Work
Assessed my window and recommended appropriate sun shade. Returned to install it.

Aero Shade Co Inc