Elizabeth Shutters

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2011

525 S Rancho Ave

Colton, CA 92324

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of....

06/18/2021

Chad R.

We went with Elizabeth Shutters because they are made in the USA and lead time was much less than anyone else. Cost was about in the middle of the others we received quotes on. We were very excited to get our shutters installed. Mike the installer was on time and professional. The issue is the actual quality of the shutters. We only had 5 windows done and every shutter has some type of mark from scratches, chips, gouges and even paint rolling down one. Most of the issues were on the frames but some on the actual shutters. We also were having a shade installed but the bracket was not correct. Things happen and I even understand some issues with product. My complaint is that I reached out to Elizabeth Shutters exactly 1 week ago today. Told them of the quality issues and sent pictures. Also commented that pictures are hard to see everything and I was hopeful someone would come out and look. I also asked when the bracket would be in for the shades. Again 1 week ago and I have heard nothing back. That is not acceptable.

Description of Work
Installation of Shutters

08/23/2020

sharon D.

Excellent. It is very difficult to find a company which will repair and not replace.

Description of Work
vertical blind repair

Category contractors, window treatments

12/13/2019

Thelma K.

P&P Remodeling did an excellent job. I will hire them again and refer them to others.

Description of Work
Replaced vertical blinds.

12/12/2019

Gene M.

Never heard from them. Probably to far away

Description of Work
I needed interior doors

Ronella B.

Perfect! Did a great job! Very happy!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Category replacement windows, window treatments

Colleen R.

Very well. The product is great and the installation went smoothly and answered my questions

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

David & Candace S.

The new livingroom shutter frame was constructed very badly and I had to make them rebuild and re-install it. The new bedroom closet door was hung very badly and again I had to make them re-install it as well. None of these guys noticed these blaring issues upon installation.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Peter E.

Excellent - on time, quick install, good result

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Jacqeline M.

Wonderful. Will be buying more shutters from Elizabeth!!! Love them!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Mylene C.

Salesperson was a B Installation person an A Repair was an A but was scheduled 3 weeks out from my call to them

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Category hurricane shutters

LaVonne H.

Full House 3" Shutters! Fabulous!

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Nita & Ed C.

Agents were on time. Helpful. Didn’t leave a mess. Very satisfied with product.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Gina & Robert C.

Very nice staff! Just made a phone call most recently. Didn't get to purchase this time.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Alex C.

Excellent . Very friendly and respectful

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

John & NJ D.

Multiple delays. Wrong measurements. Multiple attempts at installing doors that did not correctly fit. Never did they try to hurry to make up lost time they caused. Always said we would have to wait our turn

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Rod A.

Beautiful Shutters and installation was performed in a timely and professional manner. Thank you

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Category replacement windows, window treatments

Veronica M.

Service was outstanding, knowledgeable sales personnel helped me decide on color, panel size for my shutters and style. Instillation was precise and orderly they cleaned up after completion. My shutters have transformed my home creating a model home appearance. The quality of these shutters is far above the competition and tho you may pay a little more I’d say it was well worth it! In addition, these shutters were made in the USA not China. I’d highly recommend Elizabeth Shutters.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

Margaret K.

It was an excellent service. I never give any references but since they are this good, so I called. There was one window which other companies said it's impossible to work it out, but Elizabeth Shutters. Their prices were very fair.

Description of Work
They installed shutter in two rooms of my home.

Desi S.

They did an amazing job. Other contractors denied the job where as Elizabeth said yes.

Description of Work
They built me a closet for my washer and dryer.

Shirley K.

it went very well. I always wanted shutters.

Description of Work
They did all my windows

Armando & Barbara V.

The installers were courteous and respectful and installed the shutters within the time frame we were given.

Description of Work
Plantation shutters for 2 windows.

Carl T.

It was excellent. Great quality work, made doubly sure that the stain was exactly the way we wanted. Installation was quick and easy and their communication was great throughout the entire process.

Description of Work
Installed custom shutters in 2 windows in our family room.

10/28/2018

Randee D.

The installers did a great job and my new shutters are awesome. Will be getting more installed.

Description of Work
New shutters installed on 8 windows.

10/22/2018

MICHAEL S.

Installer/Alfred did a precision job and cleaned up the work area nicely after he was done.

Description of Work
Had shutters created and installed on a patio door and two windows.

10/19/2018

Barnes I.

The price was reasonable and the quality was very nice. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Installed Five Shutter Windows

Gp_Handyman

Gp_handyman is a locally owned and family run business. We specialize in general handyman projects , electrical , plumbing , drywall , remodels . We stand by the quality of our work . Call us directly at (951)250-4191 Gabriel perez We do not offer exterior yard services.

C&M Maintenance

Handy Hank

Hello, I am a general construction worker who specializes in kitchen, bath, and interior remodel, landscape included. Have been self employed for over 3 and worked with licensed contractor for 7 years. We beat competitors prices and make you our priority. So that we get the job done quickly and orderly, no jumping from project to protect.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Sales, design, and installation of world class shutters, shades, blinds, closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors. We ARE the factory.

Wrought Iron, Windows, Carpentry work (unfinished), Exterior doors, Doggy doors, Screen doors, Sliding glass doors or Repair or installation of other manufacturer's products,