Elizabeth Shutters

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 2011

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of....

VM Home Improvement

VM Home Improvement

I am Victor Maldonado, a licensed general contractor with 30 years of experience in the construction field. Whether it's simple home repairs that need to be taken care of, more complex home improvement projects, or a small to-do list, I am here to help you get it done. Please see my reviews to learn why most of clients are repeat customers.

08/23/2020

Excellent. It is very difficult to find a company which will repair and not replace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vertical blind repair

CATEGORY contractors,window treatments

12/13/2019

P&P Remodeling did an excellent job. I will hire them again and refer them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced vertical blinds.

12/12/2019

Never heard from them. Probably to far away

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed interior doors

08/22/2019

Service was outstanding, knowledgeable sales personnel helped me decide on color, panel size for my shutters and style. Instillation was precise and orderly they cleaned up after completion. My shutters have transformed my home creating a model home appearance. The quality of these shutters is far above the competition and tho you may pay a little more I’d say it was well worth it! In addition, th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Shutters

08/22/2019

Agents were on time. Helpful. Didn’t leave a mess. Very satisfied with product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Shutters

CATEGORY window treatments,hurricane shutters

Sales, design, and installation of world class shutters, shades, blinds, closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors. We ARE the factory.

Wrought Iron, Windows, Carpentry work (unfinished), Exterior doors, Doggy doors, Screen doors, Sliding glass doors or Repair or installation of other manufacturer's products,

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available