Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Norco, CA
There are 21 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Norco
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INCThey were supposed to pump out my septic tanks and in the process they said one leach pit was root bound. When getting my septic tanks certified 9 months later, I found out one of the tanks were not emptied and the root bound leach pit was not as root bound as they claimed.
- AERO-STREAM LLCDo not trust this company. All they want is for you to buy the product and get the money. I explained to the salesperson my exact situation. I explained it clearly and concisely. All he said was it'll work. What he neglected to tell me was that I would have to pay for a separate company to destroy the concrete driveway install the product and then fix the driveway again. That's very very very expensive. They should have told me about this while I was talking to the salesperson; that it would be an extra cost to destroy the concrete driveway in order to install. I was not told this. I asked to send the product back and asked for shipping label. No. We don't send the shipping label, you have to pay for it yourself. And even though they didn't charge me there is a 14 percent restocking fee. I hate being duped. I hate having all the facts and explaining it to the salesperson. I hate my information going in one ear in and out the other because they just want to make the sale. I'm very unhappy with his company and if you choose to use his company, I suggest you get ready to chat for at least an hour because you will want to find out not only how the product works, but how it is installed, where it would be installed, described your property, and then go over it again to make sure they understand. When I called to talk about this, the person I spoke to was hostile to me – almost laughing because there was no way out of this for me. MY COST WAS $1240. THEY DEDUCTED $20 OF MY REFUND AND THE COST FOR SENDING BACK WAS $67.00. WHAT A WASTE! I AM SO ANGRY AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
- JMS Express PlumbingAfter a couple of rain delays, JMS came out to perform a sewer/drain inspection (including video) and cleaning on an older house/outbuilding on my property. Unfortunately, we could no located the 3-inch clean-out, so I had to remove a toilet for them to access the septic line. The tech did his best to get his equipment through the twists and turns of this old plumbing, but through not fault of his, was not able to fully complete the job. He did spend considerable time scoping the drains and septic system (to the point he could reach) and verified things were generally in decent shape, though some work still needs to be done (beyond the scope of the 'deal'). He provided a quote for the additional work (to get the septic system cleared up, install a 3-inch clean-out, etc.) and agreed to re-do the inspection/cleaning job for free at that point if we go forward with the work. All-in-all, a very personable tech, he was prompt for the appointment, and did the best he could given the circumstances. I'd definitely call again if/when I have plumbing needs
- JMS Express PlumbingThis is the second time I've used JMS. They had 2 laborers here for 3 days doing the work. They are prompt, honest and on-time. I had done some on-line research for the problem and had some specific questions for Angel, the foreman. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. Joe, the owner, came out to check the job at the end. It cost $3800. I didn't have time to get another bid as we were limiting our use of the tank. Considering what plumbers cost, I suspect the price was in the ball park. I gave the price a B because I think it was decent. I would have given an A only if I had obtained other bids. I highly recommend the company
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESJ. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services.
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
- Shore Line Septic PumpingI initially contacted Logical Rooter from Angie's List, but he was extremely busy, so he referred me to Cesar Rameriz who owns Shore Line. He arrived on time and spent a tremendous amount of time (about 1 1/2 hours) making sure the tank was properly cleaned out. He didn't just pump and leave! He even cut some roots out of the tank. I would recommend him without hesitation
Septic Tank Companies in Norco
- Business Description:Darrell's Pumping is a family owned and operated company, run by Darrell himself. Darrell's Pumping is a 2017 Super Service Award winner on Angie's List and Darrell has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the septic industry. Darrell provides a wide range of pumping services including, but not limited to: septic repairs, leach line repairs, home sale certifications, county permit certificates, and electronic locating services are available. Darrell makes sure each job is fast and eff..Recent Review:Great! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️Amy T.
- Business Description:Monty's Main Line Equipment specializes in trenching, backfill, and grading. If it requires moving earth or retaining a 95% compaction rate were the crew for you. We also offer a variety of other services such as, concrete breaking, hauling, sweeping, rototilling.... you name we get it done. Our staff is a hardworking, high performance team with a get it done right attitudeRecent Review:Service was excellent. My husband and I were looking to hire an excavation company to put in a sewer line for our home ADU project my husband is working on. I came across this company and was slightly hesitant as they were new to the site. Nevertheless we reached out to the company and requested a quote. The owner Monty was quick to respond, scheduled us for a free home estimate, was very knowledgeable and was hired for the job. My husband was very pleased with the work done and the amount of time it took them to complete the job which thankfully put us back on track as we were a little behind schedule. Monty and crew, thank you!jenifer b.
- Business Description:Option One Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience. If you have a plumbing problem, we will handle it, there is no job too big or small! Our price can't be beat! Our main office is located Rancho Cucamonga, but we service the entire southern california area from Los Angeles to San DiegoRecent Review:Thanks Option One Plumbing, job well done!, From the below the slab leak detection, correction of the problem, and work completion, everything went well. The Plumbers were professional, friendly, and most important HONEST! This job required profession experienced plumbers, and Option One came through big time. I can sleep well again!John C.
- Business Description:5 Star Plumbing, Heating, and Air is a full-service plumbing company known for professionalism and quality service. In the 25 years that they’ve been the business, they always make sure to provide excellent workmanship and get the job right the first time. The company has a team of highly trained and licensed Hemet plumbers who always finds solutions to all your plumbing needs no matter what scope or size. From clogged drains to water line installations as well as sewer services, they can hel..Recent Review:Awesome. Quick and timely quote Friendly service and excellent work.Byron L.
- Business Description:qualified employees in your area. senior discounts , military discounts , referral incentives , free water heater with any whole house water repiping job, we accept credit card payments.Recent Review:They were great. They did a great job and I'm very happy with the service. I would recommend to them to anyone.Dianna B.
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic ServicesLan Y.
- Business Description:Diamond provides clean restroom rentals in Southern California ranging from standard event porta potty rentals to luxury restroom trailers and portable shower trailers. Diamond also provides crowd control fence rentals, barricade rentals, rental sinks, temporary power, storage containers and dumpster rentals, septic pumping and waste water pumping. Recognized as Southern California’s Preferred Portable Restroom Provider, Diamond is known for having the cleanest toilet rentals in the nation. ..Recent Review:The man arrived on time and did the job efficiently. He was very cooperative in dealing with some tricky aspects of our septic system. We were very pleased and will definitely use this company in the future.Susan K.
- Business Description:we are a small family own bussiness trying to bring our services to you @ affortable prices, we work with both appointments and emergency service calls, our goal is to sattisfied all your plumbing needs, we offer senior discount and same day repair discountRecent Review:Very good. They diagnosed the problem, resolved the situation fast, and provided a competitive price.Jeffrey M.
- Business Description:SPECIALIZING IN ALL PLUMBING AREAS, NO JOB TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL. WATER HEATER INSTALLS, FAUCETS REPLACEMENT, MAIN SEWER LINES, PIPE BURSTING. YOU NAME IT AND WE CAN HANDLE IT. WE STRIVE TO BUILD A REPUTATION YOU CAN TRUST AND CALL WHEN YOU ARE IN NEED OF HONEST SERVICERecent Review:Pretty well. They installed a 40 gallon natural gas water heater at a standard price at my rental property. The main thing I like is that they didn't overcharge for the attachments like some other companies. The gas flex lines and drip pan didn't cost me another $500. Dash Plumbing on Angie's List is advertising $799 but quoted me $1500-$1700 to include the flex lines, vent, and drip pan. Even when my tenant smelled gas leak while doing, laundry, they came back the next day to solve it.JAMES C.
- Business Description:Steve’s Air Conditioning, Heating, and Plumbing is full service plumbing and HVAC company serving all of San Bernardino County, including Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Claremont, and surrounding areas. Our company has over 30 years of experience in providing cost-effective, high quality heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services to thousands of residents and business owners. As a top Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer our factory-trained, NATE-certified technicians are qualified to install, ..Recent Review:Excellent, prompt, professional & friendly. Cleaned up after and everything was smooth. Price was fair for the service and quick response.Judith A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Mira Loma
- Chino Hills
- Anaheim Hills
- Yorba Linda
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Alta Loma
- Diamond Bar
- Grand Terrace
septic tank services in Norco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Pumping & Septic26115 Nova Lane
Sun City, California
- 5 Star Plumbing1634 N Rancho Ave
- 5 Star Plumbing, Heating, and Air3450 Tanya Ave
- 911 Restoration of Long Beach2667 E 28th St #516
Signal Hill, California
- 911 Restoration of Riverside6611 Arlington Ave Suite Q
- 24/7 Pumping & Septic
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING1606 E 218TH ST
- A Drain ManPO BOX 7351
- A+ Handy Man Service12716 Snapping Turtle Road
Apple Valley, California
- A-Drain-ManP.O.BOX 7351
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California
- Advanced Pumping Services21657 Temescal Canyon Rd
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California
- All City Plumbing9447 London Way
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
- American Industrial Services5626 Cherry Ave.
Long Beach, California
- ANDERSON CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 293
- Anderson Plumbing ServicesP.O. Box 1110
- Apco Construction Services29520 La Cresta Dr
Quail Valley, California
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- Assura Public Relations335 N Brookhurst St
- ASTRO PLUMBING2491 Rubidoux Blvd #D
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INC12072 I AVE #7
- City Pick Ups2 Lagoon Ave
- CJ deBoer Tractor & Septic1971 Aviation Drive
- CLI Construction21581 Orange Ave
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
- Cross-Linked PlumbingPO Box 427
- CRUZ PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICESPO BOX 691
- Curtis Dump Truck & Backhoe Service, Inc.21130 Union St
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California
- D.F. Construction & General Engineering8132 Firestone Blvd #74
- Dale Rauch General Building Contractor16553 Quantico Rd
Apple Valley, California
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
- DCD Construction601 E Collins St
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Despard and Son Construction & Plumbing17369 Rawhide
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California
- D Roberts Construction
- Family Plumbing Heating & Air Inc.29970 Technology Dr #210
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
- Farris Septic22421 Barton Rd. Suite #115
Grand Terrace, California
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- First Class Plumbing And Rooter624 Lancer Ln
- Five Star Rooter and Plumbing700 East Redlands Blvd. Suite U No. 659
- Flood Brothers Plumbing3940 Laurel Cyn Blvd Ste 568
Studio City, California
- Flow Tech Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.13961 Oxnard St Apt 48
Van Nuys, California
- FM Southern Custom Plumbing39211 Laurel Leaf
- Family Plumbing Heating & Air Inc.
- G.G. Garcia Plumbing, Pumping and RooterPo box 2997
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- GODDARD'S NAZCO SERVICES25091 E 5TH ST
San Bernardino, California
- Goddard's/Nazco Services25091 5 th St.
San Bernardino, California
- Grand Slam Plumbing2935 E . Chino Ave E5-12
Chino Hills, California
- greenoaksevice7751 Kyle St
- guilherme engineering
- G.G. Garcia Plumbing, Pumping and Rooter
- Handyman ContractorP.O Box 418
- Highland Company, The25325 Noble Canyon St
- Holsson, Inc7900 Limonite PMB 107
- Home Remodeling By Treeium Inc - Riverside Co11801 Pierce St Ste 200
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
- HOVEY PLUMBING & ROOTER SVCPO BOX 204
- Handyman Contractor
- Majoer Rooter Inc4076 Honeysuckle St
- Marquis Associates Incp.o. box 454
- Mirandas Septic Services33749 Whispering Palms Trl
Cathedral City, California
- Mr Pangus Plumbing12914 2nd St
- Mr. Rooter of Palm Desert75101 Sego Ln Unit C
Palm Desert, California
- Majoer Rooter Inc