Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Ontario, CA
There are 28 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Ontario
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- Don Thomas Construction Incthey come on time not prepared, don't have an idea on their job. service not very good! project not completed. For ratings 2-Stars for them . will not use their service anymore in the future. Approximate cost of service: $258.0
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INCThey were supposed to pump out my septic tanks and in the process they said one leach pit was root bound. When getting my septic tanks certified 9 months later, I found out one of the tanks were not emptied and the root bound leach pit was not as root bound as they claimed.
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
- AERO-STREAM LLCDo not trust this company. All they want is for you to buy the product and get the money. I explained to the salesperson my exact situation. I explained it clearly and concisely. All he said was it'll work. What he neglected to tell me was that I would have to pay for a separate company to destroy the concrete driveway install the product and then fix the driveway again. That's very very very expensive. They should have told me about this while I was talking to the salesperson; that it would be an extra cost to destroy the concrete driveway in order to install. I was not told this. I asked to send the product back and asked for shipping label. No. We don't send the shipping label, you have to pay for it yourself. And even though they didn't charge me there is a 14 percent restocking fee. I hate being duped. I hate having all the facts and explaining it to the salesperson. I hate my information going in one ear in and out the other because they just want to make the sale. I'm very unhappy with his company and if you choose to use his company, I suggest you get ready to chat for at least an hour because you will want to find out not only how the product works, but how it is installed, where it would be installed, described your property, and then go over it again to make sure they understand. When I called to talk about this, the person I spoke to was hostile to me – almost laughing because there was no way out of this for me. MY COST WAS $1240. THEY DEDUCTED $20 OF MY REFUND AND THE COST FOR SENDING BACK WAS $67.00. WHAT A WASTE! I AM SO ANGRY AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!
- JMS Express PlumbingAfter a couple of rain delays, JMS came out to perform a sewer/drain inspection (including video) and cleaning on an older house/outbuilding on my property. Unfortunately, we could no located the 3-inch clean-out, so I had to remove a toilet for them to access the septic line. The tech did his best to get his equipment through the twists and turns of this old plumbing, but through not fault of his, was not able to fully complete the job. He did spend considerable time scoping the drains and septic system (to the point he could reach) and verified things were generally in decent shape, though some work still needs to be done (beyond the scope of the 'deal'). He provided a quote for the additional work (to get the septic system cleared up, install a 3-inch clean-out, etc.) and agreed to re-do the inspection/cleaning job for free at that point if we go forward with the work. All-in-all, a very personable tech, he was prompt for the appointment, and did the best he could given the circumstances. I'd definitely call again if/when I have plumbing needs
- JMS Express PlumbingThis is the second time I've used JMS. They had 2 laborers here for 3 days doing the work. They are prompt, honest and on-time. I had done some on-line research for the problem and had some specific questions for Angel, the foreman. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. Joe, the owner, came out to check the job at the end. It cost $3800. I didn't have time to get another bid as we were limiting our use of the tank. Considering what plumbers cost, I suspect the price was in the ball park. I gave the price a B because I think it was decent. I would have given an A only if I had obtained other bids. I highly recommend the company
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESJ. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services.
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
Septic Tank Companies in Ontario
- Business Description:Darrell's Pumping is a family owned and operated company, run by Darrell himself. Darrell's Pumping is a 2017 Super Service Award winner on Angie's List and Darrell has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the septic industry. Darrell provides a wide range of pumping services including, but not limited to: septic repairs, leach line repairs, home sale certifications, county permit certificates, and electronic locating services are available. Darrell makes sure each job is fast and eff..Recent Review:Great! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️Amy T.
- Business Description:Option One Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience. If you have a plumbing problem, we will handle it, there is no job too big or small! Our price can't be beat! Our main office is located Rancho Cucamonga, but we service the entire southern california area from Los Angeles to San DiegoRecent Review:Thanks Option One Plumbing, job well done!, From the below the slab leak detection, correction of the problem, and work completion, everything went well. The Plumbers were professional, friendly, and most important HONEST! This job required profession experienced plumbers, and Option One came through big time. I can sleep well again!John C.
- Business Description:Monty's Main Line Equipment specializes in trenching, backfill, and grading. If it requires moving earth or retaining a 95% compaction rate were the crew for you. We also offer a variety of other services such as, concrete breaking, hauling, sweeping, rototilling.... you name we get it done. Our staff is a hardworking, high performance team with a get it done right attitudeRecent Review:Service was excellent. My husband and I were looking to hire an excavation company to put in a sewer line for our home ADU project my husband is working on. I came across this company and was slightly hesitant as they were new to the site. Nevertheless we reached out to the company and requested a quote. The owner Monty was quick to respond, scheduled us for a free home estimate, was very knowledgeable and was hired for the job. My husband was very pleased with the work done and the amount of time it took them to complete the job which thankfully put us back on track as we were a little behind schedule. Monty and crew, thank you!jenifer b.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of professional experience, we are here to address all your sewer and water line needs that you may have.Recent Review:It went well! They are excellent and great.They are able to adopt the changes of the condition to finish the work.brian ..
- Business Description:We at Homex Plumbing & Rooter focus on quality plumbing projects over quantity. With more than 25 years of experience and expertise. We can complete your project with perfection. Customer service and honesty are the most important aspects of our business and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Please call us today for an estimate. We look forward to working with youRecent Review:We have now used Homex a few times, Juan and his team have been nothing but fair, clean, and friendly. You always know what to expect before, during, and after the job. They have worked inside and out of my home, and I have never had to worry about cleaning up after they leave. A+ service and quality.Tim M.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter Service & Plumbing Co. serves all of Orange County, including residential, industrial and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, trenchless sewer repair, hydro-jetting, backflow testing, video inspection, re-piping, water heaters, line location and leak detection. We have been in business since 1947Recent Review:Went very well. Two guys came and were very professional and neat and left the place clean.Roger L.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Deana Garcia.Recent Review:It was ok. They came on time. Finished on time. I was pleased with their work.Benjamin C.
- Business Description:SPECIALIZING IN ALL PLUMBING AREAS, NO JOB TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL. WATER HEATER INSTALLS, FAUCETS REPLACEMENT, MAIN SEWER LINES, PIPE BURSTING. YOU NAME IT AND WE CAN HANDLE IT. WE STRIVE TO BUILD A REPUTATION YOU CAN TRUST AND CALL WHEN YOU ARE IN NEED OF HONEST SERVICERecent Review:Pretty well. They installed a 40 gallon natural gas water heater at a standard price at my rental property. The main thing I like is that they didn't overcharge for the attachments like some other companies. The gas flex lines and drip pan didn't cost me another $500. Dash Plumbing on Angie's List is advertising $799 but quoted me $1500-$1700 to include the flex lines, vent, and drip pan. Even when my tenant smelled gas leak while doing, laundry, they came back the next day to solve it.JAMES C.
- Business Description:we are a small family own bussiness trying to bring our services to you @ affortable prices, we work with both appointments and emergency service calls, our goal is to sattisfied all your plumbing needs, we offer senior discount and same day repair discountRecent Review:Very good. They diagnosed the problem, resolved the situation fast, and provided a competitive price.Jeffrey M.
- Business Description:Need fast, reliable plumbing help? Alpine Plumbing & Rooter serves residents and business owners throughout San Dimas, La Verne, and surrounding areas with expert services. Call the plumbers you can trust when you’re faced with a problem you need fixed right away. We have the fastest response time in the area - we’ll be at your door within 90 minutes! We put our customers first - one call can solve your home plumbing issues. We are a local, family owned and operated company based in San Dimas..Recent Review:I am very pleased with the quality of work Matthew, Shawn and their staff did with the Main Sewer check valve replacement and the Main Shutoff Valve replacement. The Main Shutoff valve replacement and the Hydro Jet cleaning of the Main Sewer line was not part of the initial job to be done. Matthew authorized the added job without additional charge to the original quote I was given. Matthew and Shawn has great knowledge and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. They gave me a fair price, they were very professional, thorough and polite, from beginning to end. Clear explanation of needed repairs, sound advice without any inkling of price gouging or questionable add-on expenses whatsoever. Respectable and conscientious, could not be happier. Even very neat and clean. The people that worked with Matthew and Shawn were also very professional and very thorough. I will recommend them to my friends who need a plumber and call them again when the time comes I need a plumber. I will rate the work they did with A+ and Excellent!!Edwin P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Chino Hills
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Alta Loma
- Mira Loma
- La Verne
- San Dimas
- Diamond Bar
- Yorba Linda
- Anaheim Hills
septic tank services in Ontario
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING1606 E 218TH ST
- A Drain ManPO BOX 7351
- A+ Handy Man Service12716 Snapping Turtle Road
Apple Valley, California
- A-Drain-ManP.O.BOX 7351
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
- Action Rooter and Plumbing14270 Woodland Dr.
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California
- Advanced Pumping Services21657 Temescal Canyon Rd
- AK Plumbing923 Crestfield Dr
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California
- All City Plumbing9447 London Way
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
- Alpine Plumbing and Rooter462 Borrego Ct
San Dimas, California
- American Industrial Services5626 Cherry Ave.
Long Beach, California
- ANDERSON CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 293
- Anderson Plumbing ServicesP.O. Box 1110
- Apco Construction Services29520 La Cresta Dr
Quail Valley, California
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- Assura Public Relations335 N Brookhurst St
- ASTRO PLUMBING2491 Rubidoux Blvd #D
- AWM PlumbingPO Box 491
Yucca Valley, California
- A A YOUNG'S PLUMBING
- C-Rod Pipeline incP.O. box 30106
San Bernardino, California
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INC12072 I AVE #7
- City Pick Ups2 Lagoon Ave
- CJ deBoer Tractor & Septic1971 Aviation Drive
- CLI Construction21581 Orange Ave
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
- Cross-Linked PlumbingPO Box 427
- CRUZ PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICESPO BOX 691
- Curtis Dump Truck & Backhoe Service, Inc.21130 Union St
- C-Rod Pipeline inc
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California
- D.F. Construction & General Engineering8132 Firestone Blvd #74
- Dale Rauch General Building Contractor16553 Quantico Rd
Apple Valley, California
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
- DCD Construction601 E Collins St
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Despard and Son Construction & Plumbing17369 Rawhide
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California
- Doc Joe's Rooter & Plumbing Service517 N. Mountain Ave Suite 146
- Doctor Rooter Inc.3120 E Oak Knoll Dr
West Covina, California
- DON'S PLUMBING SERVICE 219503 GALEVIEW DR
Rowland Heights, California
- Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter21700 Nordhoff st
- D Roberts Construction
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
- Farris Septic22421 Barton Rd. Suite #115
Grand Terrace, California
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California
- First Class Plumbing And Rooter624 Lancer Ln
- Five Star Rooter and Plumbing700 East Redlands Blvd. Suite U No. 659
- Flood Brothers Plumbing3940 Laurel Cyn Blvd Ste 568
Studio City, California
- Flow Tech Plumbing & Rooter, Inc.13961 Oxnard St Apt 48
Van Nuys, California
- Farmers Insurance
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- Glendora Plumbing352 W Foothill Blvd
- GODDARD'S NAZCO SERVICES25091 E 5TH ST
San Bernardino, California
- Goddard's/Nazco Services25091 5 th St.
San Bernardino, California
- Grand Slam Plumbing2935 E . Chino Ave E5-12
Chino Hills, California
- greenoaksevice7751 Kyle St
- guilherme engineering
- GJB Construction
- Handyman ContractorP.O Box 418
- Holsson, Inc7900 Limonite PMB 107
- Home Remodeling by Treeium Inc5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, California
- HomeX Plumbing & Rooter708 N VALLEY ST
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
- HOVEY PLUMBING & ROOTER SVCPO BOX 204
- Handyman Contractor
- Majoer Rooter Inc4076 Honeysuckle St
- Marquis Associates Incp.o. box 454
- McLay Services, Inc.2036 Arrow Hwy.
La Verne, California
- Mirandas Septic Services33749 Whispering Palms Trl
Cathedral City, California
- Mr Pangus Plumbing12914 2nd St
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of West Covina13167 Garvey Ave
Baldwin Park, California
- Majoer Rooter Inc