A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic system services in Anaheim, CA
There are 25 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Anaheim
- I.E. Hydro JetRobby was on time , great customer service. Excellent communication regarding arrival time and work to be down. Very efficient and done in a timely manner. They had to do some trench digging and when work was done, yard looked great with minimal to no mess.Very proffessional
- Pump Daddy SepticIncredible service, great people and fast! It’s nice to finally deal with reliable , hard working people!
- Russ Clutter Backhoe ServiceRuss is a rare gem, its hard to find quality honest people these days, and Russ is good people. He was accommodating and high value. He knows his trades and then some. After his first job for our property i hired him immediately for a second related issue on our hillside, he is skilled and brings experience that will save you big. I could not recommend a better human being to manage your underground/excavation/ secptic solutions
- A Team Plumbing Services IncExcellent! Robert and his entire team is what I call on point. For me a good company is one one that communicates what needs to be done, gives you a clear and competitive quote, and finally follows through with what they say needs to be done by doing it correctly and on time. I have used them for small and big projects and their consistency is impeccable. I have multiple buildings and I need reliability. They’re my go to vendor for anything plumbing
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCIt went quick and easy. We had another company in here the week before that tore things up then told us that it would cost $8000 to fix it all. Affordable Septic was great!
- YB Cleaning ServicesYB was able to make some adjustments in their schedule to come to my property and perform the needed work on short notice. The person who answered the phone in their office was professional and pleasant, and explained to me what the options were before the work was scheduled, so I was able to make an informed decision. All in all it was a good experience
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
Last update on September 15, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Anaheim, CA
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Whether you should hire a septic service pro or a plumber depends on many factors. Here’s how to tell who should fix your septic system backup.
Septic tank risers make it easy to access your septic tank when it’s time for routine inspection, maintenance, and pumping, saving you precious time and labor costs.
Find septic tank services in
- Villa Park,
- Yorba Linda,
- Anaheim Hills,
- Santa Ana,
- Orange County,
- Garden Grove,
- La Habra,
- Buena Park,
- La Habra Heights,
- Fountain Valley,
- Midway City,
- La Mirada,
- La Palma,
- Rowland Heights,
Septic Tank Contractors in Anaheim, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
Covina, California 91723
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California 92557
- All City Plumbing9447 London Way
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario, California 91764
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
Glendora, California 91741
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California 92407
- Daniel Cordova Plumbing2606 Durfee Ave.
El Monte, California 91732
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
Nuevo, California 92567
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California 92069
- Doc Joe's Rooter & Plumbing Service517 N. Mountain Ave Suite 146
Upland, California 91786
- DON'S PLUMBING SERVICE 219503 GALEVIEW DR
Rowland Heights, California 91748
- Drain it plumbing5838 Painter Ave
Whittier, California 90601
- Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter21700 Nordhoff st
Chatsworth, California 91311
- D Roberts Construction
- G.G. Garcia Plumbing, Pumping and RooterPo box 2997
Orange, California 92859
- G.G. Garcia Plumbing, Pumping and Rooter
- Kastle Plumbing4 McLaren Ste E
Irvine, California 92618
- Kastle Plumbing
- Low Cost Rooter4327 Clinton St
Los Angeles, California 90004
- Low Cost Rooter
- Mr. Fix It Plumbing4320 Atlantic Ave Ste 230
Long Beach, California 90807
- Mr. Fix It Plumbing
- Neptune Plumbing23860 Miles Rd Suite G
Cleveland, Ohio 44128
- Neptune Plumbing
- Parzival Plumbing1245 Logan Ave Unit B
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Patricia Grauke - BHHS Troth Realtors1801 W. Ave K Ste. 201
Lancaster, California 93534
- Power Pro Plumbing11441 Beach St
Cerritos, California 90703
- PRC Restoration & Construction23839 Banning Blvd
Carson, California 90745
- Prime Remodeling10401 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90034
- Prolific Plumbing 11232 MARIO LN
Stanton, California 90680
- PUMP MASTERS765 W BASIN ST
San Pedro, California 90731
- PumpMan5020 Bleecker St
Baldwin Park, California 91706
- PURPOSE PLUMBING INC1442 Via Balboa
Placentia, California 92870
- Parzival Plumbing
- Quality First Plumbing Heating & A/CPO Box 1153
Bloomington, California 92316
- Quality First Plumbing Heating & A/C
- Red Lilly Plumbing1647 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90026
- RICHARD LAUGHLIN PLUMBING11684 VENTURA BLVD. #504
Studio City, California 91604
- Right Price Rooter201 South Everett
Glendale, California 91205
- RK Knight Plumbing & Rooter15929 Whittier Blvd
Whittier, California 90603
- Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors1835 Newport Blvd Bldg A 109 Ste 601
Costa Mesa, California 92627
- Rooter Buster Plumbing Inc.13012 Debby Street
Van Nuys, California 91401
- Rooter Man Plumbing Service16065 Foothill Blvd
Sylmar, California 91342
- RSM PLUMBING SERVICES INC.1561 Avenida Selva
Fullerton, California 92833
- Red Lilly Plumbing
- Septic Solutions29816 Old Sycamore Lane
Murrieta, California 92563
- Service All-Stars Plumbing Heating and Air Comfort19500 S Rancho Way Suite 101
Compton, California 90220
- ServiceMASTER by C2C Restoration10881 La Tuna Cyn Rd
Sun Valley, California 91352
- Sketchley & Mason Inc330 E Easy St. Ste D
Simi Valley, California 93065
- Skyline Builders & Development Inc6442 Coldwater Canyon Ave # 205
North Hollywood, California 91606
- SoCal Contractor3289 Veteran Ave
Los Angeles, California 90034
- Spy Rooter, Inc. dba The Sewer SpyP.O. Box 941538
Simi Valley, California 93094
- Steve's Five Star Service665 N Central Ave
Upland, California 91786
- Sun Coast Plumbing27045 Calle Juanita
CAPISTRANO BEACH, California 92624
- Septic Solutions
Septic tank companies that service Anaheim
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.