High Speed Rooter and Plumbing

California: Contractors
08/31/2022

3831 Arden Dr

El Monte, CA 91731

High Speed Rooter & Plumbing is a family own business that was established in 2009 using the newest equipment with the most competitive prices. We don't make mistakes we fix them. ...

drain cleaning (11)plumbers (4)sewer cleaning (2)drain pipe installation (2)water heaters (1)bathtub refinishing (2)tile installation (1)

03/05/2021

It is great job and solved problem quickly. I will use them again

Description of Work
It fix leaking and replace pipe. It is high speed and quality. But the price is too high. Tks

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

05/20/2020

Awesome experience all the way around. Would use again in the future and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Moved furniture and replaced tile.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

04/07/2019

I used High Speed Rooter and Plumbing on a remodeling project for my condominium to remove, replace and install a new water heater, water filtration system, garbage disposal and new toilets for my household. Eli and his employees did a clean and problem-free job that I decided to call on Eli and his staff for another remodeling job almost 4 years later. This time around, the job was a big job and ...

Description of Work
rework of existing plumbing, new garbage disposal, new water heater and the list goes on....

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

03/24/2019

They guys at High Speed Rooter are very knowledge and reliable. I’ve used them several times for both large and small jobs. They were very easy to work with and were helpful in offering suggestions and explanations.

Description of Work
New sewer replacement

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

03/19/2019

Great. Eli Morales managed the job really well.

Description of Work
Shower was corroded, new valve and fixtures. New toilet, new filtration system, replaced 5 faucets lines.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

03/01/2019

Very profesional, no rush when leaving. Workers all in uniform and the best part non smokers! I will definitely recommend them!!

Description of Work
I had a problem with a clogged toilet

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

jonny thank you so much for your comment we really appreciate it

03/01/2019

When we bought our house We had to do a septic tank inspection We called high speed to certify our system but it fail because it wasent up to code and the leach lines were clogged unfortunately when they did the addition for two more bedrooms they didn’t updated the system and they over used the old system we decided to replace our septic tank with the 1,500 Galoon tank and do a new infiltrates le...

Description of Work
Septic tank

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

[Member Name Removed]thank you so much for the comment we really appreciate it it was a tough work but we got it done

03/01/2019

Excellent customer service! Very organized regarding paper work. Everything was done as said on my invoice. Fair price! I would highly recommend High Speed Rooter & Plumbing.

Description of Work
I got a liner done for my house in Pasadena

Work Completed On 01/17/2019

03/01/2019

All good! Very profesional and affordable. I will definitely recommend them. Fix the problem and cleaned my whole line!

Description of Work
Clogged toilet

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

02/26/2019

Smooth Transition.I recommend High Speed Rooter. We Like the world class customer service, the work was fast, great work performance, and reasonable pricing. Eliel made me feel he was very competent and knowledgeable of his work. He took the time to explain and educate me on my issues. I opted of a Liner as he suggested. The Pipe lining was my no dig solution. Thank you Guys! Dios les pague.

Description of Work
Repair of root infested pipes.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

we offer all plumbing services: trenchless sewer repair, drain cleaning, sewer and drain repair, faucet repair and installation, water heater repair and installation, tankless repair and installation, gas lines repair and installation, earthquake valves, leak detection gas and water, camera inspection, hydro jetting, clean out installation, water lines, pressure regulator, sprinklers,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check