Your septic system is a lot like your digestive system. Take care of it with these maintenance tips so your septic system works properly and lasts a long time.
Get matched with top septic system services in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
There are 17 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Rancho Cucamonga
- I.E. Hydro JetRobby was on time , great customer service. Excellent communication regarding arrival time and work to be down. Very efficient and done in a timely manner. They had to do some trench digging and when work was done, yard looked great with minimal to no mess.Very proffessional
- Pump Daddy SepticIncredible service, great people and fast! It’s nice to finally deal with reliable , hard working people!
- Russ Clutter Backhoe ServiceRuss is a rare gem, its hard to find quality honest people these days, and Russ is good people. He was accommodating and high value. He knows his trades and then some. After his first job for our property i hired him immediately for a second related issue on our hillside, he is skilled and brings experience that will save you big. I could not recommend a better human being to manage your underground/excavation/ secptic solutions
- A Team Plumbing Services IncExcellent! Robert and his entire team is what I call on point. For me a good company is one one that communicates what needs to be done, gives you a clear and competitive quote, and finally follows through with what they say needs to be done by doing it correctly and on time. I have used them for small and big projects and their consistency is impeccable. I have multiple buildings and I need reliability. They’re my go to vendor for anything plumbing
- HomeX Plumbing & RooterI called this company based on good reviews to unclog my drain line. They had some $88 or free deal, but clearly they wanted much more than $88, regardless of the issue. The plumber came and tried to use the cleanout line, but only tried from one direction, quickly stating he hit something and is "unable to get out the clog". He was already trying to upsell me on a camera inspection and a hydrojet from the start. After stating he was unable to get out of the clog, he recommended the next step of doing a hydrojet for "$1700 DOLLARS!!!". I called another plumber next day thatu unclogged within minutes, and immediately told me you were being scammed by this company. DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY. The technician/plumber they send is actually a sales guy that will make a nice fat commission of what he sells you, so he is not interested in providing you the best and cheapest solution
- EXPRESS ROOTERIt didn't go at all-and no call or text to say not coming until after an 1hour after appointed time.
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
- A AFFORDABLE SEPTIC SERVICE LLCIt went quick and easy. We had another company in here the week before that tore things up then told us that it would cost $8000 to fix it all. Affordable Septic was great!
Last update on October 8, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Building a house on raw land means paying for trenching, sewer and electrical lines, well digging, and septic installation. Here’s what it will cost.
Caring for your septic system properly can mean the difference between paying a few hundred dollars and paying thousands of dollars for a replacement.
Find septic tank services in
- Alta Loma,
- Mira Loma,
- Jurupa Valley,
- San Bernardino,
- Chino Hills,
- La Verne,
- San Dimas,
- Grand Terrace,
- Diamond Bar
Septic Tank Contractors in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
Covina, California 91723
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California 92557
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario, California 91764
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
Glendora, California 91741
- Alpine Plumbing and Rooter462 Borrego Ct
San Dimas, California 91773
- ANDERSON CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 293
Wrightwood, California 92397
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California 92408
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
Silverado, California 92676
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INC12072 I AVE #7
Hesperia, California 92345
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
Bell, California 90201
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- Cross-Linked PlumbingPO Box 427
Nuevo, California 92567
- CRUZ PLUMBING & ROOTER SERVICESPO BOX 691
Ontario, California 91762
- Curtis Dump Truck & Backhoe Service, Inc.21130 Union St
Wildomar, California 92595
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California 92407
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
Nuevo, California 92567
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California 92069
- Doc Joe's Rooter & Plumbing Service517 N. Mountain Ave Suite 146
Upland, California 91786
- Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter21700 Nordhoff st
Chatsworth, California 91311
- D Roberts Construction
- Handyman ContractorP.O Box 418
Corona, California 92878
- Home Remodeling by Treeium Inc5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, California 91607
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
Encino, California 91316
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, California 91502
- HOVEY PLUMBING & ROOTER SVCPO BOX 204
Norco, California 92860
- Handyman Contractor
- In and Out Plumbing1830 E Tam O Shanter St
Ontario, California 91761
- In and Out Plumbing
- Kastle Plumbing4 McLaren Ste E
Irvine, California 92618
- Kastle Plumbing
- Low Cost Rooter4327 Clinton St
Los Angeles, California 90004
- Low Cost Rooter
- Neptune Plumbing23860 Miles Rd Suite G
Cleveland, Ohio 44128
- Neptune Plumbing
- Patricia Grauke - BHHS Troth Realtors1801 W. Ave K Ste. 201
Lancaster, California 93534
- PRC Restoration & Construction23839 Banning Blvd
Carson, California 90745
- Prime Remodeling10401 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90034
- PUMP MASTERS765 W BASIN ST
San Pedro, California 90731
- PumpMan5020 Bleecker St
Baldwin Park, California 91706
- Patricia Grauke - BHHS Troth Realtors
- Quality First Plumbing Heating & A/CPO Box 1153
Bloomington, California 92316
- Quality First Plumbing Heating & A/C
- Red Lilly Plumbing1647 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90026
- Redlands - Henry Bush Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning 1670 Sessums Dr
Redlands, California 92374
- Right Price Rooter201 South Everett
Glendale, California 91205
- Right Solution Plumbing242 Maple Ave Unit I
Beaumont, California 92223
- Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors1835 Newport Blvd Bldg A 109 Ste 601
Costa Mesa, California 92627
- Rooter Buster Plumbing Inc.13012 Debby Street
Van Nuys, California 91401
- Roto Rooter Plumbers796 N State St
Hemet, California 92543
- Roto-Rooter1183 N Kraemer Pl
Anaheim, California 92806
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services16511 S D St
Victorville, California 92307
- Red Lilly Plumbing
- Septic Solutions29816 Old Sycamore Lane
Murrieta, California 92563
- ServiceMASTER by C2C Restoration10881 La Tuna Cyn Rd
Sun Valley, California 91352
- Sketchley & Mason Inc330 E Easy St. Ste D
Simi Valley, California 93065
- SoCal Contractor3289 Veteran Ave
Los Angeles, California 90034
- Spy Rooter, Inc. dba The Sewer SpyP.O. Box 941538
Simi Valley, California 93094
- Steve's Five Star Service665 N Central Ave
Upland, California 91786
- Septic Solutions
- Valley Rooter And Plumbing Inc.PO Box 8156
Alta Loma, California 91701
- Valley Rooter And Plumbing Inc.
Septic tank companies that service Rancho Cucamonga
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.