When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lakeside, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lakeside
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- O'Brien Land SurveyingI was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing job
- California Land SurveyorNoe was enjoyable to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate. His bid was by far the best and the work was top quality. He was prompt, courteous and was able to answer all of our questions and he completed the work in a timely manner. We would recommend him to others and would hire him again for any future needs
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We dealt directly with the owner of the agency, Matt Sawyer. Mr. Sawyer responded quickly to our initial email that expressed our interest in obtaining a corner record for our property. He explained, in person, what would be involved in this job and quickly set about to complete the corner record assignment for us. Mr. Sawyer was professional, made sure our questions were answered, provided education to us concerning property corners and boundaries and completed the work at our site within two days. We consider this job to have gone very well, thanks to Mr. Sawyer's skill and service
- JRN Land SurveyingJim was prompt, knowledgeable, polite and professional. He communicated clearly and knew his business.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.I needed a survey to help me determine if my neighbors neglected trees were encroaching on my property. Matt was easy to work with and very professional. He performed a survey of my property and filed the map with the city. He answered all of my questions, even when I called him with additional questions several months after the job was complete. He is a class act & I would recommend him based on his quality of work, professionalism, and his ability to effectively communicate the results of his surveys
- Lyle EngineeringExcellent! With Scott's help, our primary lender/bank & secondary lender (for our HELOC loan) eliminated their respective flood insurance requirement on our San Diego home. This will save us ~$900/yr! His expertise, customer service, and fees are excellent. Most of his work is with commerical properties, yet he was outstanding working with us as single family home owners. I'm recommending Scott to over a dozen of my neighbors facing similar issues with their banks who live on our street
- Landscape Resource GroupVery well. We liked Chip very much and felt confident that he would have handled our project well. We had met with several designers and had difficulty making our final selection. Chip was most certainly a viable choice. Ultimately we went with a designer whose bid was lower though Chip's price was totally reasonable. I would recommend including Chip and the Landscape Resource Group when considering your landscape project as he is punctual, thorough, and clearly knowledgable. Again, our decision to go with a different designer had nothing to do with Chip's qualifications as we felt he would have done a great job for us. We wish him nothing but the best in his endeavors
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was very professional, thorough, and was willing to answer my many questions regarding the process and land boundaries in general. The work was done quickly and follow through was great. I originally only asked for a corner survey but then later needed a full topography survey for a landscape architect. Matt was the first and only person I called as I knew it would be done right, quickly and easily. I would definitely use Matt again
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt spend 6 days completing our lot survey. It was not as expected but he stayed with his set contract price. He also is very detailed and professional and did an excellent job. As a bonus Matt is a really nice guy. We would highly recommend Matt / Sawyer land Surveying.
Land Surveyors in Lakeside
- Business Description:Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too smallRecent Review:It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.ROCHELLE B.
- Business Description:Brian Thomas Consulting Inc. obtains permits for unpermitted structures. We specialize in drafting, designing and building plan correction. Along with home and commercial inspection as a certified inspector of sediment and erosion control #441. We also consult for all phases of construction-concept to occupancy. Also has workman's compensationRecent Review:I hired Brian Thomas from February 2020 through March of 2020 and here are the reasons why I do not recommend using this company: 1. The contract I signed with them was for one year, 12 months, of SWPPP inspections, for which they quoted me $13,390. After less than 2 months worth of work, when I had to end the contract, they had already billed me $14,422.61. 2. Part of those charges included a $1,119.34 charge for “material markup”. They had stated that the materials they were going to provide, for erosion control, were going to be supplied at cost. When asked about this “markup” charge they stated “we charge a 15% mark up on materials”, because “ordering your materials puts a potential burden on the company”. So that is what this company means when they say “at cost”. 3. When Brian Thomas first came to my site to start the work he stated that he was there on his own dime “to help”. On his final bill he included two charges totaling $595 for such visits. When asked about these charges their response was: “[Brian] did not state that he was consulting free of charge” and “if you hadn’t removed us from the project after just a month of being on it, Brian may have been willing to remove those charges”. So that is what this company mean when they say “we are here to help on our own dime”. 4. When asked about the $5,000 worth of inspections they performed in just over a month their response was to send some documents so that I could “educate yourself on what is required per your SWPPP”. The company I was using to perform such inspections, and who I re-hired after I terminated Brian Thomas’ contract, charges me $1,000 to perform the same inspections. In other words Brian Thomas charged me 5 times more than an average company does. Brian Thomas will use their “knowledge” of the requirements for these inspections to charge you as much as they possibly can even though the State does not require that many inspections. 5. My relationship with Brian Thomas started to fall apart when they started to push additional services on me. I’ve had a grading company doing most of the work for my grading project for over a year (and I am about 2/3 done with the project). First Brian Thomas suggested they had a crew of people that could install BMPs, something my grading company was already doing, and then they even suggested that I should fire the grading company I was using (because they were incompetent). Having the same company that performs inspections also perform the work needed to pass those inspections is a conflict of interest: you are essentially creating work for yourself. But that is how Brian Thomas works. 6. When managing a grading project there are 2 main inspections you need to perform: a SWPPP inspection and a grading inspection. Brian Thomas can only perform one of them: the SWPPP inspection. If you are planning on doing a grading project I recommend getting a company that can perform both inspections, like the one I am using, and not a company that can only perform one of them, like Brian Thomas. This was my experience with Brian Thomas. If you chose to use them for your project may you have a better experienceIvan D.
- Business Description:profile: • Masters of Architecture Degree • 11+ years of experience in architectural and interior design projects (commercial & residential) • Team of licensed General Contractors • Licensed structural EngineerRecent Review:Perfect+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=========================================================================================================================================================================================================== <br /Dennis O.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering and New Construction Development and Entitlement
- Business Description:Providing civil engineering and land surveying services to the public, the development community, and public agencies since 1978
- Business Description:Walsh Engineering & Surveying, Inc. has been actively serving the San Diego area for over 15 years. We offer a wide range of land development services in the areas of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Land Planning. These services range from tentative parcel maps, subdivision maps, feasibility studies, drainage studies, grading plans, storm water management plans, street improvement plans, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, conditional use permits and land use/site plann..Recent Review:MR WALSH IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAS HELPED WITH THE ENGINEERING FOR OUR NEW HOME.JILL S.
- Business Description:EZDrone is a consumer drone company based in San Diego. We deal everything in drones for the retail and consumer market. We have an online eCommerce site for buying and also offer drone related services from aerial photography to repair services. We also offer commercial drone solutions for companies. If you think you could implement a drone into your business to save money, we can help build one or a fleet for you
- Business Description:Perform all Planning, Design, & Construction services including maintenance services for Residential & Commercial Projects.
- Business Description:Commercial, Industrial, Residential real estate appraisers serving central & Southern California for over 30yrs. Real Estate & Business Valuations. Expert witness court testimony for divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, professional practice, fraud, construction defects, insurance, damages. Estate and portfolio valuations for disposition, trusts, partnerships, corporations, fractional interest valuations. Valuations for mortgage & hard money loans. Experience includes homes, custom homes, lu..
- Business Description:LG Land Surveying, Inc. is a full service land surveying and mapping company. Using the latest surveying technologies, such as GPS and Robotic Total Stations, our field crews have the ability to get the work done accurately and efficiently. We provide services to both the private sector and governmental agencies, including residential, industrial, commercial and public works projects
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- El Cajon
- La Mesa
- Spring Valley
- Lemon Grove
- San Diego
- National City
- Chula Vista
- La Jolla
- Del Mar
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Ysidro
- Solana Beach
- Imperial Beach
- Santa Ysabel
- Cardiff By The Sea
land surveyors in Lakeside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- KS Concrete7072 Cordgrass Court
- KS Concrete
- LG Land Surveying, Inc30355 Callejo Feliz Terrace
Valley Center, California
- LG Land Surveying, Inc
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC4259 E Los Altos Rd
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC