When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Coronado, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Coronado
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- O'Brien Land SurveyingI was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing job
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.I needed a survey to help me determine if my neighbors neglected trees were encroaching on my property. Matt was easy to work with and very professional. He performed a survey of my property and filed the map with the city. He answered all of my questions, even when I called him with additional questions several months after the job was complete. He is a class act & I would recommend him based on his quality of work, professionalism, and his ability to effectively communicate the results of his surveys
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.The subject lot is located in an old San Diego neighborhood and many corner markers cannot be located. Having said that, Mr. Sawyer's work was on time and on budget. The quote was competitive and Mr. Sawyer showed up on time as well completing the assignment on time. His services are well worth it and I will call him on future projects
- Landscape Resource GroupVery well. We liked Chip very much and felt confident that he would have handled our project well. We had met with several designers and had difficulty making our final selection. Chip was most certainly a viable choice. Ultimately we went with a designer whose bid was lower though Chip's price was totally reasonable. I would recommend including Chip and the Landscape Resource Group when considering your landscape project as he is punctual, thorough, and clearly knowledgable. Again, our decision to go with a different designer had nothing to do with Chip's qualifications as we felt he would have done a great job for us. We wish him nothing but the best in his endeavors
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt spent over a day and a half, surveying, marking, checking and rechecking to ensure the corners were correctly to determine the property lines. Matt went a step beyond and marked a couple of points on the property lines for me. Once completed, Matt submitted all of the necessary County paperwork. I give Matt my unconditional recommendation for any surveying needs you might have
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was very professional, thorough, and was willing to answer my many questions regarding the process and land boundaries in general. The work was done quickly and follow through was great. I originally only asked for a corner survey but then later needed a full topography survey for a landscape architect. Matt was the first and only person I called as I knew it would be done right, quickly and easily. I would definitely use Matt again
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.My lot was surveyed in the 60's and the stakes were driven into the ground. No one knew were the lot lines really were. Mark was able to use the plat reference point to figure out where they should be and was able to find the original stakes that were about 6 inches underground. Mark was very professional and easy to deal with. He showed up when he said he would. It was harder than it sounds. Mark took some measurements and had to go back to his office to do some work. He came back the next day and dug up (exposed) all four corner stakes and marked then so I could find them. I would definitely use him again
- JRN Land SurveyingTHEY PROVIDED THE MARK OUT OF MY PROPERTY LINES FOR MY ADDITION I WAS BUILDING. THEY CAME PROMPTLY AND PROVIDE ME THE MARKOUTS AND DOCUMENTATION AS NEEDED. THEY EVEN LOWERED THEIR QUOTED PRICE, WHEN THEY GOT ON THE JOB, BECAUSE IT WAS EASIER THAN THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE (SAVED ME $100).
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We dealt directly with the owner of the agency, Matt Sawyer. Mr. Sawyer responded quickly to our initial email that expressed our interest in obtaining a corner record for our property. He explained, in person, what would be involved in this job and quickly set about to complete the corner record assignment for us. Mr. Sawyer was professional, made sure our questions were answered, provided education to us concerning property corners and boundaries and completed the work at our site within two days. We consider this job to have gone very well, thanks to Mr. Sawyer's skill and service
Land Surveyors in Coronado
- Business Description:Brian Thomas Consulting Inc. obtains permits for unpermitted structures. We specialize in drafting, designing and building plan correction. Along with home and commercial inspection as a certified inspector of sediment and erosion control #441. We also consult for all phases of construction-concept to occupancy. Also has workman's compensationRecent Review:Brian and his crew were very professional and responsive from start to finish. Brian came to the house to provide an estimate for the work. During the visit he provided us with several options for the repairs and provided us a written quotation for the work we selected. The crew arrived on time and did professional work. They warned me about potential damage to my landscape due to the areas that needed to be accessed. They worked carefully and we ended up with no damage to the landscape. <br /> The job was finished on time and to my satisfaction. <br /STEPHEN E.
- Business Description:profile: • Masters of Architecture Degree • 11+ years of experience in architectural and interior design projects (commercial & residential) • Team of licensed General Contractors • Licensed structural EngineerRecent Review:Ray has been working on city permit of my new house as well as structural plan with his associate, Michael, structural engineer. He is very responsive and familiar with permit process in the city of San Diego. He provided many input on floor plan and elevation to address the permit issues. He is very responsive and knowledgeable. One thing that he needs to improve is the attention to the details, although he corrected all the mistake in the end. Without those minor mistakes, I would have given him solid A for all items. Although not perfect, I highly recommend Ray and Michael, and sure to use them in the future. <br /Stanley S.
- Business Description:We are a Direct Lender which enables us to offer loan programs & product pricing to our clients that the "Big Banks" simply cannot offer. In addition to that, we also guarantee an ON TIME, SMOOTH & STRESS FREE process to all of our clients, and mostly close early! We also service our entire portfolio of funded loans, so we will NOT sell your loan after we close, which can save you a lot of headaches when you start paying your mortgage every month
- Business Description:Providing civil engineering and land surveying services to the public, the development community, and public agencies since 1978
- Business Description:ARE YOU SELF EMPLOYED AND CANT PROVE YOUR INCOME? WELCOME BUSINESS OWNERS, CONTRACTORS & ENTREPRENEURS. PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL HIGH QUALITY REAL PAY STUB EARNING STATEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS FOR INCOME VERIFICATION WITH YOUR COMPANIES INFORMATION, LOGO, & DEDUCTIONS BASED ON YOUR STATE'S TAX RATE OR PERCENTAGE
- Business Description:Land Surveying.Recent Review:I was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing jobMeredith S.
- Business Description:RAMFLEX BUILDERS IS COMMITED TO SERVING OUR COMMUNITIES AND NEIGHBORHOODS. RAMFLEX IS AN INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION, AIMED AT RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT-COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKETS. OUR TEAM’S EMPHASIS IS ON PROVIDING CLIENTS WITH PROJECT COST EFFICIENCY, EXPEDIENT AND RELIABLE ACCESS TO EACH PHASE OF CONTRACTING AND THE HIGHEST QUALITY, FROM SMALL RENOVATIONS TO NEW CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENTS. RAMFLEX ALSO IS REINVESTING IN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITIES THROUGH UNDERPRIVILEGE..
- Business Description:Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. is a company dedicated to achieving the highest standards in the Professional Land Surveying industry. With eighteen years of experience serving the public, we provide land surveying, civil engineering support, consulting, land planning and mapping services in San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. Using state of the art technology to produce the greatest levels of accuracy, our goal is to provide a high quality product at a very competitive rate and a superior ..Recent Review:We dealt directly with the owner of the agency, Matt Sawyer. Mr. Sawyer responded quickly to our initial email that expressed our interest in obtaining a corner record for our property. He explained, in person, what would be involved in this job and quickly set about to complete the corner record assignment for us. Mr. Sawyer was professional, made sure our questions were answered, provided education to us concerning property corners and boundaries and completed the work at our site within two days. We consider this job to have gone very well, thanks to Mr. Sawyer's skill and service. <br /Melissa K.
- Business Description:Looking For Affordable, On Time, Reliable Handyman Services in San Diego County? 24/7 Handyman Service If you are looking for a highly qualified handyman service, you’ve come to the right place. 24/7 Handyman Services, in San Diego County is a family owned and operated business with years of experience with a wide variety of projects. Electrical: 24/7 H.S features a Master Electrician with over a decade of experience. Because of the dangers associated with wiring and rewiring, you can trus..
- Business Description:Pacific Coast Residential & Commercial Builders is a design/build construction company. We specialize in custom kitchen and bathroom remodeling and custom glass shower door enclosures. Our team has over 45 years experience and is comprised of expert craftsman who take pride in their work
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Coronado
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- California Land Surveyor1570 Bridgeview Dr.
San Diego, California 92105
- California Land Surveyor
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
Escondido, California 92026
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- Ray drafting1619 golden gate ave
Chula Vista, California 91913
- Ray drafting
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.8427 Hovenweep Court
San Diego, California 92129
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California 92020
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC