When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lemon Grove, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lemon Grove
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- O'Brien Land SurveyingI was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing job
- California Land SurveyorNoe was enjoyable to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate. His bid was by far the best and the work was top quality. He was prompt, courteous and was able to answer all of our questions and he completed the work in a timely manner. We would recommend him to others and would hire him again for any future needs
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was excellent in all areas of working with him from when I first contacted him through receiving his final survey reports. He worked hard one whole day finding the needed posts (I am not sure of the terminology) and had preliminary results with the area we wanted to know the most. Then, he came back another day (this was before and after the 4th of July holiday) a few days later for another part of a day to finish. He was very accommodating because of our schedule since we live in another state and were there only a few days. His reports were very professional and detailed. He uses the newest survey equipment (which used six satellites for accuracy). We would definitely use Matt again and recommend him highly
- JRN Land SurveyingJIM ORIGINALLY QUOTED A FAIR PRICE. HE WAS A LITTLE SLOW RETURNING CALLS BUT DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON TIME AT A VERY GOOD PRICE. I DEFINITELY SAVED MONEY.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt spent over a day and a half, surveying, marking, checking and rechecking to ensure the corners were correctly to determine the property lines. Matt went a step beyond and marked a couple of points on the property lines for me. Once completed, Matt submitted all of the necessary County paperwork. I give Matt my unconditional recommendation for any surveying needs you might have
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We dealt directly with the owner of the agency, Matt Sawyer. Mr. Sawyer responded quickly to our initial email that expressed our interest in obtaining a corner record for our property. He explained, in person, what would be involved in this job and quickly set about to complete the corner record assignment for us. Mr. Sawyer was professional, made sure our questions were answered, provided education to us concerning property corners and boundaries and completed the work at our site within two days. We consider this job to have gone very well, thanks to Mr. Sawyer's skill and service
- JRN Land SurveyingJim was prompt, knowledgeable, polite and professional. He communicated clearly and knew his business.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.The subject lot is located in an old San Diego neighborhood and many corner markers cannot be located. Having said that, Mr. Sawyer's work was on time and on budget. The quote was competitive and Mr. Sawyer showed up on time as well completing the assignment on time. His services are well worth it and I will call him on future projects
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.// Mr. Sawyer traveled over 60 miles one way to do this Survey for me. When he arrived the first thing he did was show me two of our sides from the markings on the sidewalk. He then pointed to the 3rd one. He told me that I really did not need to have my property surveyed. He climbed and walked the property line to 3rd one so my eyes could see. He circled the property line so the neighbors could see. He was here for over an hour answering our question. He was extremely informative. Then when I asked him what I owed. He turned to me and said absolutely nothing. I am here to say that there are truly good men in this world. Matt Sawyer is one of them. What a blessing
Land Surveyors in Lemon Grove
- Business Description:Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too smallRecent Review:It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.ROCHELLE B.
- Business Description:Brian Thomas Consulting Inc. obtains permits for unpermitted structures. We specialize in drafting, designing and building plan correction. Along with home and commercial inspection as a certified inspector of sediment and erosion control #441. We also consult for all phases of construction-concept to occupancy. Also has workman's compensationRecent Review:I hired Brian Thomas from February 2020 through March of 2020 and here are the reasons why I do not recommend using this company: 1. The contract I signed with them was for one year, 12 months, of SWPPP inspections, for which they quoted me $13,390. After less than 2 months worth of work, when I had to end the contract, they had already billed me $14,422.61. 2. Part of those charges included a $1,119.34 charge for “material markup”. They had stated that the materials they were going to provide, for erosion control, were going to be supplied at cost. When asked about this “markup” charge they stated “we charge a 15% mark up on materials”, because “ordering your materials puts a potential burden on the company”. So that is what this company means when they say “at cost”. 3. When Brian Thomas first came to my site to start the work he stated that he was there on his own dime “to help”. On his final bill he included two charges totaling $595 for such visits. When asked about these charges their response was: “[Brian] did not state that he was consulting free of charge” and “if you hadn’t removed us from the project after just a month of being on it, Brian may have been willing to remove those charges”. So that is what this company mean when they say “we are here to help on our own dime”. 4. When asked about the $5,000 worth of inspections they performed in just over a month their response was to send some documents so that I could “educate yourself on what is required per your SWPPP”. The company I was using to perform such inspections, and who I re-hired after I terminated Brian Thomas’ contract, charges me $1,000 to perform the same inspections. In other words Brian Thomas charged me 5 times more than an average company does. Brian Thomas will use their “knowledge” of the requirements for these inspections to charge you as much as they possibly can even though the State does not require that many inspections. 5. My relationship with Brian Thomas started to fall apart when they started to push additional services on me. I’ve had a grading company doing most of the work for my grading project for over a year (and I am about 2/3 done with the project). First Brian Thomas suggested they had a crew of people that could install BMPs, something my grading company was already doing, and then they even suggested that I should fire the grading company I was using (because they were incompetent). Having the same company that performs inspections also perform the work needed to pass those inspections is a conflict of interest: you are essentially creating work for yourself. But that is how Brian Thomas works. 6. When managing a grading project there are 2 main inspections you need to perform: a SWPPP inspection and a grading inspection. Brian Thomas can only perform one of them: the SWPPP inspection. If you are planning on doing a grading project I recommend getting a company that can perform both inspections, like the one I am using, and not a company that can only perform one of them, like Brian Thomas. This was my experience with Brian Thomas. If you chose to use them for your project may you have a better experienceIvan D.
- Business Description:AGUIRRE & ASSOCIATES was founded in La Mesa 1986 and has been successfully providing land surveying, mapping and right-of-way engineering services for the past 29 years
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Additional contact name - David Norman.Recent Review:My letter of thanks says it all -- 1 Sept 2016 Beach City Builders Attn: Jay and Chris CC: To Whom it May Concern Dear Jay and Chris, Yesterday we received the final inspection and approval for our room addition. Thank You so very much for the good work and most importantly your professionalism. It seems hard to believe that it was just 3.5 months ago that we began construction. The addition of a downstairs bedroom and fully ada compliant bathroom will make our home much more livable. While adding 237 square feet to our house might have been a small project to you, it will make a big impact upon our lives. Given that it was a small project, I was overwhelmed by your attention to detail and steady progress on the project. Never once did I feel like this was an afterthought or fill-in job for you or your workers. In fact, I was speaking to Mike one day and mentioned that this must be a small job but that I was appreciative of the high quality work on such a small addition. His reply was both personal and professional, “We do lots of job -- some smaller and some bigger than this -- but every job deserves my full attention. This is your home. And who knows, often someone satisfied with a a small job will refer a huge job to us later.” That attitude that the workers were at or inside our home was the prevailing demeanor of everyone we met from Beach City Builders. Given the fact that the same workers showed up day after day was a huge asset. Both my wife and I work so we would leave the house full of your workers and our kids. I felt safe doing so every morning as I headed to work. In fact, your workers were very helpful when we had a dryer fire in the garage. They helped my son Kristopher clean up the mess from the fire department and get our home back in order before returning to their work. That human touch and sense that your workers are trustworthy is the greatest asset of your company. I was also impressed with the honesty and straightforward nature of Beach City Builders when we ran into something unexpected tying the addition into the house.. Rather than try to work around the problem and give us a cheap workaround, Jay and I discussed the right way to solve the water routing problem, its approximate cost and how much of it I would pay for and how much Beach City Builders would pay for. In that whole process, I never felt talked down to or demeaned. Rather Jay took time to explain the building code, the problem and the suggested solution. Afterwards both Jay and I agreed that this common courtesy and respect were once a natural part of business but has not been lost. Beach City Builders is an honest and professional company in an industry marred by charlatans and fly by night con artists. When we originally began looking for contractors to build this addition, I interviewed seven companies before I could narrow it down to three from which to elicit proposals. Two were not qualified and two were complete scam artists who gave me a creepy feeling in my stomach. Of the three bids from reputable companies, we received one bid that was almost 40% higher than the other two with the explanation that he need to make extra profit on small jobs because they always went badly. (He was out.) Of the two remaining companies, Beach City Builders price was slightly more,about 5% higher, than the other company but my wife and I both felt the proposal from Chris was the best one for us. The deciding factor was Chris’ decision to bring Jay over to confirm a couple of items, drainage, sewer line and power requirements that we still under question. A true professional knows when to call in someone else to confirm and consult on their ideas. This attitude of “let’s do it right instead of cheap & fast” continued throughout the building process. Jay’s continual watching of the project kept things moving smoothly and consistently throughout the entire three months. Our morning updates were usually followed by questions or confirmations via text message. He spent lots of time making certain the details were right and talking out those details with my wife in a professional manner. Jay’s many years of experience in the building field give him an insight into how both the big picture and the details should come together to being the homeowner’s dream into reality. What started as business only has become a friendship. Our property was kept clean and free of debris throughout the entire build. Knowing that we had three kids and 2 cats in the backyard at night and over the weekends, the workers were careful about picking up tools, scraps and anything hazardous before leaving. Our experience with Beach City Builders was a positive one. At the end of the project, I felt like I received good quality workmanship, an honest price and professional respect. If anyone I know needs remodeling, an addition or new construction, I would feel 100% confident in recommending Beach City Builders as their number one and only choice. Please feel free to have potential clients contact me for more information or a personal recommendationJames J.
- Business Description:Commercial, Industrial, Residential real estate appraisers serving central & Southern California for over 30yrs. Real Estate & Business Valuations. Expert witness court testimony for divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, professional practice, fraud, construction defects, insurance, damages. Estate and portfolio valuations for disposition, trusts, partnerships, corporations, fractional interest valuations. Valuations for mortgage & hard money loans. Experience includes homes, custom homes, lu..
- Business Description:Civil Engineering and New Construction Development and Entitlement
- Business Description:Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. is a company dedicated to achieving the highest standards in the Professional Land Surveying industry. With eighteen years of experience serving the public, we provide land surveying, civil engineering support, consulting, land planning and mapping services in San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. Using state of the art technology to produce the greatest levels of accuracy, our goal is to provide a high quality product at a very competitive rate and a superior ..Recent Review:After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and acceptedCharles L.
- Business Description:Land Surveying.Recent Review:I was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing jobMeredith S.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyor licence no PLS 6663 for 27 years ,Specializing in boundary surveys to establish lot lines for improvements and setback certifications required by the county or various city engineering dept. Owner operated. Professional ,sensitive to your situation and reasonable. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you have concerning your project
- Business Description:RAMFLEX BUILDERS IS COMMITED TO SERVING OUR COMMUNITIES AND NEIGHBORHOODS. RAMFLEX IS AN INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION, AIMED AT RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT-COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION MARKETS. OUR TEAM’S EMPHASIS IS ON PROVIDING CLIENTS WITH PROJECT COST EFFICIENCY, EXPEDIENT AND RELIABLE ACCESS TO EACH PHASE OF CONTRACTING AND THE HIGHEST QUALITY, FROM SMALL RENOVATIONS TO NEW CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENTS. RAMFLEX ALSO IS REINVESTING IN THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITIES THROUGH UNDERPRIVILEGE..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Lemon Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- EZDrone864 Grand Ave. #333
San Diego, California
- KS Concrete7072 Cordgrass Court
- KS Concrete
- LG Land Surveying, Inc30355 Callejo Feliz Terrace
Valley Center, California
- LG Land Surveying, Inc
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC4259 E Los Altos Rd
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC