When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in National City, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in National City
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- O'Brien Land SurveyingI was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing job
- California Land SurveyorNoe was enjoyable to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate. His bid was by far the best and the work was top quality. He was prompt, courteous and was able to answer all of our questions and he completed the work in a timely manner. We would recommend him to others and would hire him again for any future needs
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.The subject lot is located in an old San Diego neighborhood and many corner markers cannot be located. Having said that, Mr. Sawyer's work was on time and on budget. The quote was competitive and Mr. Sawyer showed up on time as well completing the assignment on time. His services are well worth it and I will call him on future projects
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We dealt directly with the owner of the agency, Matt Sawyer. Mr. Sawyer responded quickly to our initial email that expressed our interest in obtaining a corner record for our property. He explained, in person, what would be involved in this job and quickly set about to complete the corner record assignment for us. Mr. Sawyer was professional, made sure our questions were answered, provided education to us concerning property corners and boundaries and completed the work at our site within two days. We consider this job to have gone very well, thanks to Mr. Sawyer's skill and service
- JRN Land SurveyingJRN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE CAME WHEN HE SAID HE WAS COMING. ONCE HE WAS ON THE PROPERTY, HE WORKED FAST AND EFFICIENTLY.
- Landscape Resource GroupVery well. We liked Chip very much and felt confident that he would have handled our project well. We had met with several designers and had difficulty making our final selection. Chip was most certainly a viable choice. Ultimately we went with a designer whose bid was lower though Chip's price was totally reasonable. I would recommend including Chip and the Landscape Resource Group when considering your landscape project as he is punctual, thorough, and clearly knowledgable. Again, our decision to go with a different designer had nothing to do with Chip's qualifications as we felt he would have done a great job for us. We wish him nothing but the best in his endeavors
- JRN Land SurveyingTHEY PROVIDED THE MARK OUT OF MY PROPERTY LINES FOR MY ADDITION I WAS BUILDING. THEY CAME PROMPTLY AND PROVIDE ME THE MARKOUTS AND DOCUMENTATION AS NEEDED. THEY EVEN LOWERED THEIR QUOTED PRICE, WHEN THEY GOT ON THE JOB, BECAUSE IT WAS EASIER THAN THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE (SAVED ME $100).
- JRN Land SurveyingJIM ORIGINALLY QUOTED A FAIR PRICE. HE WAS A LITTLE SLOW RETURNING CALLS BUT DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON TIME AT A VERY GOOD PRICE. I DEFINITELY SAVED MONEY.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.I needed a survey to help me determine if my neighbors neglected trees were encroaching on my property. Matt was easy to work with and very professional. He performed a survey of my property and filed the map with the city. He answered all of my questions, even when I called him with additional questions several months after the job was complete. He is a class act & I would recommend him based on his quality of work, professionalism, and his ability to effectively communicate the results of his surveys
Land Surveyors in National City
- Business Description:Brian Thomas Consulting Inc. obtains permits for unpermitted structures. We specialize in drafting, designing and building plan correction. Along with home and commercial inspection as a certified inspector of sediment and erosion control #441. We also consult for all phases of construction-concept to occupancy. Also has workman's compensationRecent Review:I hired Brian Thomas from February 2020 through March of 2020 and here are the reasons why I do not recommend using this company: 1. The contract I signed with them was for one year, 12 months, of SWPPP inspections, for which they quoted me $13,390. After less than 2 months worth of work, when I had to end the contract, they had already billed me $14,422.61. 2. Part of those charges included a $1,119.34 charge for “material markup”. They had stated that the materials they were going to provide, for erosion control, were going to be supplied at cost. When asked about this “markup” charge they stated “we charge a 15% mark up on materials”, because “ordering your materials puts a potential burden on the company”. So that is what this company means when they say “at cost”. 3. When Brian Thomas first came to my site to start the work he stated that he was there on his own dime “to help”. On his final bill he included two charges totaling $595 for such visits. When asked about these charges their response was: “[Brian] did not state that he was consulting free of charge” and “if you hadn’t removed us from the project after just a month of being on it, Brian may have been willing to remove those charges”. So that is what this company mean when they say “we are here to help on our own dime”. 4. When asked about the $5,000 worth of inspections they performed in just over a month their response was to send some documents so that I could “educate yourself on what is required per your SWPPP”. The company I was using to perform such inspections, and who I re-hired after I terminated Brian Thomas’ contract, charges me $1,000 to perform the same inspections. In other words Brian Thomas charged me 5 times more than an average company does. Brian Thomas will use their “knowledge” of the requirements for these inspections to charge you as much as they possibly can even though the State does not require that many inspections. 5. My relationship with Brian Thomas started to fall apart when they started to push additional services on me. I’ve had a grading company doing most of the work for my grading project for over a year (and I am about 2/3 done with the project). First Brian Thomas suggested they had a crew of people that could install BMPs, something my grading company was already doing, and then they even suggested that I should fire the grading company I was using (because they were incompetent). Having the same company that performs inspections also perform the work needed to pass those inspections is a conflict of interest: you are essentially creating work for yourself. But that is how Brian Thomas works. 6. When managing a grading project there are 2 main inspections you need to perform: a SWPPP inspection and a grading inspection. Brian Thomas can only perform one of them: the SWPPP inspection. If you are planning on doing a grading project I recommend getting a company that can perform both inspections, like the one I am using, and not a company that can only perform one of them, like Brian Thomas. This was my experience with Brian Thomas. If you chose to use them for your project may you have a better experienceIvan D.
- Business Description:Commercial, Industrial, Residential real estate appraisers serving central & Southern California for over 30yrs. Real Estate & Business Valuations. Expert witness court testimony for divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, professional practice, fraud, construction defects, insurance, damages. Estate and portfolio valuations for disposition, trusts, partnerships, corporations, fractional interest valuations. Valuations for mortgage & hard money loans. Experience includes homes, custom homes, lu..
- Business Description:Land Surveying.Recent Review:I was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing jobMeredith S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Additional contact name - David Norman.Recent Review:Professional, Honest and did the work on-time. High quality work done by professionals. We did hit an un-foreseen snag and we worked it out like adults. Eventually we paid a portion of the extra work needed before proceeding but the discussion was adult and professional. Overall, a great crew of guys who I felt safe having inside my home to do workJames J.
- Business Description:Our consulting services focus on our clients' most critical issues. We work on strategy and technology across all industries and geographies. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our fun approach to work. We love what we do and we love bringing our success to our clientsRecent Review:Noe was enjoyable to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate. His bid was by far the best and the work was top quality. He was prompt, courteous and was able to answer all of our questions and he completed the work in a timely manner. We would recommend him to others and would hire him again for any future needsLanelle P.
- Business Description:LG Land Surveying, Inc. is a full service land surveying and mapping company. Using the latest surveying technologies, such as GPS and Robotic Total Stations, our field crews have the ability to get the work done accurately and efficiently. We provide services to both the private sector and governmental agencies, including residential, industrial, commercial and public works projects
- Business Description:Civil Engineering office that offers services for Schools, Commercial, Retail, Church, Mixed-Use, Tract Homes, Apartments, Single Family Residence, Public Works, Parks, Institutional, Estate Properties, Custom Homes, RV/Self Storage, Industrial and Higher Education
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyor licence no PLS 6663 for 27 years ,Specializing in boundary surveys to establish lot lines for improvements and setback certifications required by the county or various city engineering dept. Owner operated. Professional ,sensitive to your situation and reasonable. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you have concerning your project
- Business Description:Land Surveying As a Professional Land Surveying Company We provide many different type's of Land Survey Services
- Business Description:Perform all Planning, Design, & Construction services including maintenance services for Residential & Commercial Projects.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Chula Vista
- Lemon Grove
- Imperial Beach
- San Diego
- Spring Valley
- La Mesa
- San Ysidro
- El Cajon
- La Jolla
- Del Mar
- Solana Beach
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Cardiff By The Sea
- San Marcos
land surveyors in National City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- EZDrone864 Grand Ave. #333
San Diego, California
- KS Concrete7072 Cordgrass Court
- KS Concrete
- LG Land Surveying, Inc30355 Callejo Feliz Terrace
Valley Center, California
- LG Land Surveying, Inc
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC