Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in National City, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in National City
- Terwilliger Landsurvey EngineersWe needed a survey for a home remodel, and Thomas was prompt and professional. He gave us a very fair quote for quality work. We definitely recommend his services.
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCMeridian Geomatics came to our property on June 3, 2021 to stake and find the corners for a garage project that we had. They were the best price and came within a reasonable timeframe to do the job. He was very kind, professional, and helpful in answering our questions. I REALLY didn’t want to have to write this review. Upon filing the Corner Record with the county, there seemed to be a typo in our APN on his paperwork. The county STILL doesn’t have the record in their system and I have been following up with John since December of 2021 to get this resolved. Here are John’s responses: December 8, 2021 “I will follow up with the county on recording.” June 17, 2022 “I haven’t heard anything from the county. I am headed home from vacation in Mexico and will follow up.” August 16, 2022 “Yeah I’ve dropped the ball on this. I’ll get it taken care of.” Since then, I have multiple ignored emails. I would love to see them resolve this so I can update/remove this review
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- JRN Land SurveyingJim was prompt, knowledgeable, polite and professional. He communicated clearly and knew his business.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.The subject lot is located in an old San Diego neighborhood and many corner markers cannot be located. Having said that, Mr. Sawyer's work was on time and on budget. The quote was competitive and Mr. Sawyer showed up on time as well completing the assignment on time. His services are well worth it and I will call him on future projects
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was excellent in all areas of working with him from when I first contacted him through receiving his final survey reports. He worked hard one whole day finding the needed posts (I am not sure of the terminology) and had preliminary results with the area we wanted to know the most. Then, he came back another day (this was before and after the 4th of July holiday) a few days later for another part of a day to finish. He was very accommodating because of our schedule since we live in another state and were there only a few days. His reports were very professional and detailed. He uses the newest survey equipment (which used six satellites for accuracy). We would definitely use Matt again and recommend him highly
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.// Mr. Sawyer traveled over 60 miles one way to do this Survey for me. When he arrived the first thing he did was show me two of our sides from the markings on the sidewalk. He then pointed to the 3rd one. He told me that I really did not need to have my property surveyed. He climbed and walked the property line to 3rd one so my eyes could see. He circled the property line so the neighbors could see. He was here for over an hour answering our question. He was extremely informative. Then when I asked him what I owed. He turned to me and said absolutely nothing. I am here to say that there are truly good men in this world. Matt Sawyer is one of them. What a blessing
- JRN Land SurveyingJIM ORIGINALLY QUOTED A FAIR PRICE. HE WAS A LITTLE SLOW RETURNING CALLS BUT DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON TIME AT A VERY GOOD PRICE. I DEFINITELY SAVED MONEY.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt spend 6 days completing our lot survey. It was not as expected but he stayed with his set contract price. He also is very detailed and professional and did an excellent job. As a bonus Matt is a really nice guy. We would highly recommend Matt / Sawyer land Surveying.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We found Sawyer Land Surveying on Angie?s list. We want to install a fence around the front of our property and needed to have the boundary marked. Matt was very professional. He scheduled a time to meet, arrived on time, and got the job done. He didn?t cut any corners, in fact, he did more than we expected. We would hire him again if we had any more surveying needs. We initially thought the price was high but once we saw the work involved, we feel it was justified and a good value
Last update on October 27, 2022
Land Surveyors in National City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Chula Vista,
- Lemon Grove,
- Imperial Beach,
- San Diego,
- Spring Valley,
- La Mesa,
- San Ysidro,
- El Cajon,
- La Jolla,
- Del Mar,
- Solana Beach,
- Rancho Santa Fe,
- Cardiff By The Sea,
- San Marcos
land surveyors in National City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
Escondido, California 92026
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- Ray drafting1619 golden gate ave
Chula Vista, California 91913
- Ray drafting
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.8427 Hovenweep Court
San Diego, California 92129
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California 92020
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC