Nix Termite Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2010

5080 Bonita Rd Ste A2

Bonita, CA 91902

Call for a FREE INSPECTION NOW toll free (844) 284-4357. Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, 5 Star rated on Yelp, Angie's list, Google, Kudzu, Home Advisor and others. We help make San Diego homes healthier! As a full service termite, pest and repair service company we can meet all your needs for termite, home pest control, wood repairs and maintenance as well as real estate escrow transactions* (Nominal fee for escrow inspection reports). At Nixtermite Pest Management, we built our reputation on making customer satisfaction our number one priority. We go beyond 100% elimination of the pests to providing customized solutions that will prevent future infestations. As a QUALITY PRO Accredited company Nixtermite is recognized for its professionalism and excellence in our industry. (Less than 3% of the pest control companies in the US have earned this prestigious designation) In order to maintain this designation we constantly evaluate the latest technology and regulations, and update the proficiency of our staff through educational training programs. And we employ Field Supervisors, Quality Control Coordinators and Staff, knowledgeable in pest identification to maintain our high standards of performance and customer satisfaction. Whether you need residential or commercial pest control, Nixtermite Pest Management is your solution....

04/15/2021

Dennis W.

I recently had Nix Termite treat an area of my home for subterranean termites. All of the staff I worked with were knowledgeable and friendly. Hector, the estimator, was experienced with this kind of termite and with my input we put together a treatment plan. The technician Jesus was also experienced and worked with me in ensuring the treatment both inside and outside was applied in a way to maximize its effectiveness. The office staff was very helpful in executing the contract and scheduling the work, and the cost was reasonable. I was very pleased with the process and the outcome. These termites have swarmed in the same location for the last two to three years and I'm optimistic this treatment will take care of the problem. I would use them again and recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Treatment of Subterranean Termites

07/17/2018

Richard G.

They surveyed the house and placed bait stations. The bait has been effective. We are pleased with their service. We decided to go with a monthly service plan at $50 per month.

Description of Work
Rodent control.

06/23/2018

Lagrimas K.

Travis Sr. came by and gave me and my mother-in-law a good background lesson in Termite 101. He explained everything clearly and was very informative. He spotted one main spot where termites were located and found over half a dozen places where there was termite damage to wood fascia under the eaves and in the back patio arbor. Everything happened the way Travis said it would, a crew came in and tented the house, it was fumigated for 2.5 days and was ready for move-in on the third day. Travis also estimated the amount of damage caused by termites and dry rot and gave a precise billing statement to fix it. The warranty is good, the price was far lower than anyone else we know of and Nix Termite did everything they said they would do.

Description of Work
Fumigation

Category pest control

"Gave a good background lesson in Termite 101 and explained everything clearly and was very informative!" We love it when our customers is satisfied. We appreciate your review and your business.

06/21/2018

Ed M.

Perfectly. I have recommended NIX to all my neighbors. We couldn’t have had a better experience.

Description of Work
Fumigation

Category pest control

"PERFECTLY and We could not have had a better experience" We appreciate your review and your business.

06/20/2018

Veronica V.

Everyone at Nix was helpful and very educated in their field. My fumigation went off without a hitch and would recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Termite Tenting

Category pest control

"Helpful and Educated, Fumigation went off without a hitch!!" We appreciate your review and your business.

10/18/2017

Jason H.

Did not hire.

Description of Work
I sent a message on Angies List but got no response. So I finally called directly. I needed a Section 1 clearance for selling a property. After saying that, I was told that the inspection would cost $75. I noted the Angies List listing says "Call for a FREE INSPECTION NOW toll free." Nix said that doesnt apply if you're buying or selling a home. ***? Where does it say that? Nowhere....thats just our policy. Pretty misleading.

Category pest control

We do our best to insure that the information provided is thorough and accurate and we always appreciate when one of our customers points out where we missed something. While all of our online presence points out that we charge a fee for the inspection report for escrow inspections, on Angie's list it did not (corrected). We appreciate your consideration, and hope for an opportunity to serve you in the future.

06/28/2017

D Allen R.

All went well and the tenting was done expertly and with care. We had a minor communication glitch over price quoted by salesman, but the office straightened it out to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Termite tenting. To also kill the bed bugs we had required one extra day and extra gas. (The extra gas cost and additional $300).

Category pest control

We are very pleased that you are happy with your service. We appreciate your business very much! Regards, Chris Aguilar Owner Nixtermite

03/13/2017

Veronica V.

The work was done in a very timely manner. When the guys showed up to do the repairs they were punctual, very friendly and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I needed some carpentry work done for a VA refinance we were doing.

Category pest control

Our policy is that the customer is always right. We do our best to be courteous, timely and professional.

02/27/2017

Sorayna R.

The staff was professional and very efficient. They are a trustworthy company and care about their customers. I would definitely use them again. I strongly recommend Nix Termite.

Description of Work
Nix Termite did the fumigation on our home.

Category pest control

We appreciate your feedback. Our goal is for your complete satisfaction.

01/25/2017

Isabel O.

Nix termite tented my house and performed repairs. Since the first initial inspection, the inspector was very professional, on time, and very knowledgeable. Everything was explained to us on what would be done during the fumigation process and during the repairs. They were able to schedule me right away since I needed it done for my refinance. The repair crew was great! they did a fantastic job on the wood work! The fume crew was great as well, they were very nice, on time and very polite. I would definitely recommend Nix Termite to my friends and family! Great company and office staff!

Description of Work
Nix termite tented my house and performed repairs.

Category pest control,woodworking

Providing the very best service is our goal everyday, every time for everyone of our customers!

12/30/2016

Liuda K.

Nix Termite was recommended and the owner Chris Aguilar was the person who came out. He took the time to point out in detail the exact extent of the problem which turned out to be relatively minor. The quote he provided seemed to be very fair. Best of all the work was completed a few days later as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again and highly recommend them to anyone else with a pest problem.

Description of Work
My wife and I recently bought a retirement home in Santee. During the inspection some light termite damage was discovered.

Category pest control

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with our award winning services. We appreciate your business very much.

11/17/2016

Veronica V.

NixTermite did a wonderful job. The girls in the office were friendly and professional and the technicians that came out were very fast and through. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
I had a tent fumigation and some repairs done because I was refinancing my home

Category pest control,woodworking

We provided award winning customer service for this customer and we can for you too!

09/21/2016

Kenneth C.

The technican was friendly, knowledgeable and reviewed my photos of the bugs, I found and had sprayed in the wall left open by the plumber. None of the bugs were termites, although there was old wood damage and old mud tracks visible where the drywall had been removed to repair the water pipe. The technican gave me good advice about how to prevent new infestation and spray the wood / void space to prevent mold from forming. It was a free inspection, and no further work was recommended at this time.

Description of Work
Termite inspection after a bathroom water pipe leak had left wood damp.

04/19/2016

Paull W.

11/21/2011

Roy S.

My property manager recommended Nix Termite. My primary contact was James Cesena who did the estimate and arranged the work schedule. He was very easy to deal with. Everything was done on schedule and the wood replacement work looked good. They even primer coated the replacement wood. I was very happy with the price and quality of work by Nix Termite.

Description of Work
Nix Termite fumigated my rental house, replaced damaged wood, and hauled away a patio cover.

08/05/2011

Diana W.

They seemed very professional. It was a great experience. They didn't charge anything. Their prices to get a tenting are very good: less than half of what competitors were charging.

Description of Work
Tix Termite Inc did an inspection for us.

04/28/2011

Michael B.

Arranged for a termite inspection. Inspector (James Cesena) was professional and courteous and spent the time to explain what he was looking for in his inspection. He came in a uniformed shirt and immediately provided his card. He mentioned throughout that the age of the house (9-10 years) is early for an inspection, but he performed the inspection nonetheless. He also noted that the inspections are always free, and the only repairs or treatments require payment. Since there were no issues, no costs were incurred. He inspected the exterior, interior (attic and crawl spaces) and exterior wood. Throughout, he pointed out what he is looking for and suggestions on how to avoid infestations. Inspection took approximately 30 - 45 minutes and was thorough. The inspection was arranged by a phone call, and although the inspector was initially booked, the inspector was able to fit me into his schedule to accommodate my absence the week upcoming. Throughout, he never attempted to sell me anything and recommended I always ask for a second opinion on any service.

Description of Work
Inspection of interior attic spaces and exterior wood spaces for evidence of termite activity/damage.

Pest Patrol Inc

We specialize in pest control services of all kinds! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Joshua's Pest Control

We’re more than a pest control company—we’re your neighbors. Every day, we work to make our community a better place, from fighting pests to doing volunteer work. You’ll find we’re raising the bar in the pest control industry because our business is about more than the bottom line — it’s about helping people. If you're in need of year-round pest protection, please give us a call at Joshua's Pest Control (858) 547-9900.

D & S Termite and Pest Control

D&S is a local, family owned & operated company and has been in business since 1968. D&S is proud to be your full-service termite and pest control provider. Whether it's termites, ants, fleas or rodents, D&S has the right treatment plan for you. We offer weekly, monthly and quarterly plans available to fit your needs. With monthly service plans starting as low as $30 per month you really can afford to be pest free! We also specialize in the eradication of Bed Bugs, we can fumigate an entire structure for 100% elimination or chemically treat an infested unit. We also have a fumigation chamber so that you do not need to throw away all furnishings that are infested with bed bugs or beetles. We take pride in everything we do. Small jobs, large jobs, we do them all. When you want the BEST, it's D&S for all your pests! Additional phone numbers - (619) 461-3111, (619) 466-5577 & (877) 462-5577. Additional DBAs - AMBD Inc, D & S Fumigations, D & S Pest Control, D & S Termite Control, D&S Termite.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Termite & Pest Inspections. Wood Repair. Rodent Exclusions. Bee and wasp control and removal.