Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Spring Valley, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Spring Valley
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.After months of trying to figure out who or what type of company to use to do an EC, we used the CA state and San Diego Land Surveyor websites to narrow down what type of company and then further narrow down which company. We 'interviewed' three companies via email and phone conversations. Matt at Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc. responded to me without me having to contact him more than once as was the case with the other two companies. He was direct as to what he needed to do and the cost was within the range of the other two companies. After I submitted the EC to my insurance company, more information was needed. Matt promptly supplied tne needed information to my insurance company and the EC was approved and accepted
- O'Brien Land SurveyingI was very impressed with Colin and his team. His prices were extremely fair and he took the time to answer all my questions very thoroughly before and during the entire project. Awesome response time. Will definitely use him again if and when the time comes and will recommend him to others. Overall amazing job
- California Land SurveyorNoe was enjoyable to work with. He was prompt in responding to our request for an estimate. His bid was by far the best and the work was top quality. He was prompt, courteous and was able to answer all of our questions and he completed the work in a timely manner. We would recommend him to others and would hire him again for any future needs
- JRN Land SurveyingTHEY PROVIDED THE MARK OUT OF MY PROPERTY LINES FOR MY ADDITION I WAS BUILDING. THEY CAME PROMPTLY AND PROVIDE ME THE MARKOUTS AND DOCUMENTATION AS NEEDED. THEY EVEN LOWERED THEIR QUOTED PRICE, WHEN THEY GOT ON THE JOB, BECAUSE IT WAS EASIER THAN THEY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE (SAVED ME $100).
- Landscape Resource GroupVery well. We liked Chip very much and felt confident that he would have handled our project well. We had met with several designers and had difficulty making our final selection. Chip was most certainly a viable choice. Ultimately we went with a designer whose bid was lower though Chip's price was totally reasonable. I would recommend including Chip and the Landscape Resource Group when considering your landscape project as he is punctual, thorough, and clearly knowledgable. Again, our decision to go with a different designer had nothing to do with Chip's qualifications as we felt he would have done a great job for us. We wish him nothing but the best in his endeavors
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.We dealt directly with the owner of the agency, Matt Sawyer. Mr. Sawyer responded quickly to our initial email that expressed our interest in obtaining a corner record for our property. He explained, in person, what would be involved in this job and quickly set about to complete the corner record assignment for us. Mr. Sawyer was professional, made sure our questions were answered, provided education to us concerning property corners and boundaries and completed the work at our site within two days. We consider this job to have gone very well, thanks to Mr. Sawyer's skill and service
- JRN Land SurveyingJRN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE CAME WHEN HE SAID HE WAS COMING. ONCE HE WAS ON THE PROPERTY, HE WORKED FAST AND EFFICIENTLY.
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.When I contacted Sawyer Land Surveying I worked directly with the owner, Matt Sawyer, who was very professional. He has excellent communication skills. A contract was provided to me in advance of the work so there would be a clear understanding of the work to be performed and the price. A date and time was set for the service. When rain was forecast for the day the service was to be performed, Matt communicated with me that it would be best to push the date of service to the next week, if that did not cause me any problems. The day of the service he was punctual (yes, he showed up when he said he would!) and dressed professionally. The equipment he had with which to perform survey appeared to be state of the art GPS positioning equipment, not the old fashion tripod and scope. He was happy to explain how the system worked. He completed the survey he clearly marked the property boundaries with a surveying pin (which was marked with his license number). The pin is located in the center of an “X” etched in the sidewalk and alley so that the boundaries can always be located. Matt also walked around my block to locate other survey markings, as part of his research. At the completion of the survey Matt also filed a Corner Record to the County of San Diego so that the information will be on file. Matt then followed up by providing me a PDF copy of the Corner Record filed with the County so that I would have one for my records. Finally he contacted me to ensure I was satisfied with the service provided. I highly recommend Sawyer Land Surveying, and Matt Sawyer
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.My lot was surveyed in the 60's and the stakes were driven into the ground. No one knew were the lot lines really were. Mark was able to use the plat reference point to figure out where they should be and was able to find the original stakes that were about 6 inches underground. Mark was very professional and easy to deal with. He showed up when he said he would. It was harder than it sounds. Mark took some measurements and had to go back to his office to do some work. He came back the next day and dug up (exposed) all four corner stakes and marked then so I could find them. I would definitely use him again
- Sawyer Land Surveying, Inc.Matt was excellent in all areas of working with him from when I first contacted him through receiving his final survey reports. He worked hard one whole day finding the needed posts (I am not sure of the terminology) and had preliminary results with the area we wanted to know the most. Then, he came back another day (this was before and after the 4th of July holiday) a few days later for another part of a day to finish. He was very accommodating because of our schedule since we live in another state and were there only a few days. His reports were very professional and detailed. He uses the newest survey equipment (which used six satellites for accuracy). We would definitely use Matt again and recommend him highly
Land Surveyors in Spring Valley
- Business Description:Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too smallRecent Review:It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.ROCHELLE B.
- Business Description:Brian Thomas Consulting Inc. obtains permits for unpermitted structures. We specialize in drafting, designing and building plan correction. Along with home and commercial inspection as a certified inspector of sediment and erosion control #441. We also consult for all phases of construction-concept to occupancy. Also has workman's compensationRecent Review:I hired Brian Thomas from February 2020 through March of 2020 and here are the reasons why I do not recommend using this company: 1. The contract I signed with them was for one year, 12 months, of SWPPP inspections, for which they quoted me $13,390. After less than 2 months worth of work, when I had to end the contract, they had already billed me $14,422.61. 2. Part of those charges included a $1,119.34 charge for “material markup”. They had stated that the materials they were going to provide, for erosion control, were going to be supplied at cost. When asked about this “markup” charge they stated “we charge a 15% mark up on materials”, because “ordering your materials puts a potential burden on the company”. So that is what this company means when they say “at cost”. 3. When Brian Thomas first came to my site to start the work he stated that he was there on his own dime “to help”. On his final bill he included two charges totaling $595 for such visits. When asked about these charges their response was: “[Brian] did not state that he was consulting free of charge” and “if you hadn’t removed us from the project after just a month of being on it, Brian may have been willing to remove those charges”. So that is what this company mean when they say “we are here to help on our own dime”. 4. When asked about the $5,000 worth of inspections they performed in just over a month their response was to send some documents so that I could “educate yourself on what is required per your SWPPP”. The company I was using to perform such inspections, and who I re-hired after I terminated Brian Thomas’ contract, charges me $1,000 to perform the same inspections. In other words Brian Thomas charged me 5 times more than an average company does. Brian Thomas will use their “knowledge” of the requirements for these inspections to charge you as much as they possibly can even though the State does not require that many inspections. 5. My relationship with Brian Thomas started to fall apart when they started to push additional services on me. I’ve had a grading company doing most of the work for my grading project for over a year (and I am about 2/3 done with the project). First Brian Thomas suggested they had a crew of people that could install BMPs, something my grading company was already doing, and then they even suggested that I should fire the grading company I was using (because they were incompetent). Having the same company that performs inspections also perform the work needed to pass those inspections is a conflict of interest: you are essentially creating work for yourself. But that is how Brian Thomas works. 6. When managing a grading project there are 2 main inspections you need to perform: a SWPPP inspection and a grading inspection. Brian Thomas can only perform one of them: the SWPPP inspection. If you are planning on doing a grading project I recommend getting a company that can perform both inspections, like the one I am using, and not a company that can only perform one of them, like Brian Thomas. This was my experience with Brian Thomas. If you chose to use them for your project may you have a better experienceIvan D.
- Business Description:KS Concrete is one of California’s most distinguished site concrete contractors since 2003. We have had the opportunity to construct many significant projects.
- Business Description:Commercial, Industrial, Residential real estate appraisers serving central & Southern California for over 30yrs. Real Estate & Business Valuations. Expert witness court testimony for divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, professional practice, fraud, construction defects, insurance, damages. Estate and portfolio valuations for disposition, trusts, partnerships, corporations, fractional interest valuations. Valuations for mortgage & hard money loans. Experience includes homes, custom homes, lu..
- Business Description:Walsh Engineering & Surveying, Inc. has been actively serving the San Diego area for over 15 years. We offer a wide range of land development services in the areas of Civil Engineering, Land Surveying and Land Planning. These services range from tentative parcel maps, subdivision maps, feasibility studies, drainage studies, grading plans, storm water management plans, street improvement plans, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, conditional use permits and land use/site plann..Recent Review:MR WALSH IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAS HELPED WITH THE ENGINEERING FOR OUR NEW HOME.JILL S.
- Business Description:Pacific Coast Residential & Commercial Builders is a design/build construction company. We specialize in custom kitchen and bathroom remodeling and custom glass shower door enclosures. Our team has over 45 years experience and is comprised of expert craftsman who take pride in their work
- Business Description:Perform all Planning, Design, & Construction services including maintenance services for Residential & Commercial Projects.
- Business Description:We are a Direct Lender which enables us to offer loan programs & product pricing to our clients that the "Big Banks" simply cannot offer. In addition to that, we also guarantee an ON TIME, SMOOTH & STRESS FREE process to all of our clients, and mostly close early! We also service our entire portfolio of funded loans, so we will NOT sell your loan after we close, which can save you a lot of headaches when you start paying your mortgage every month
- Business Description:Providing civil engineering and land surveying services to the public, the development community, and public agencies since 1978
- Business Description:EZDrone is a consumer drone company based in San Diego. We deal everything in drones for the retail and consumer market. We have an online eCommerce site for buying and also offer drone related services from aerial photography to repair services. We also offer commercial drone solutions for companies. If you think you could implement a drone into your business to save money, we can help build one or a fleet for you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- El Cajon
- Lemon Grove
- La Mesa
- Chula Vista
- National City
- San Diego
- San Ysidro
- Imperial Beach
- La Jolla
- Del Mar
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Solana Beach
- Cardiff By The Sea
land surveyors in Spring Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Handyman ServiceP.O Box 16125
San Diego, California
- 24/7 Handyman Service
- EZDrone864 Grand Ave. #333
San Diego, California
- JRN Land Surveying9786 Chocolate Summit Dr
El Cajon, California
- JRN Land Surveying
- KS Concrete7072 Cordgrass Court
- KS Concrete
- LG Land Surveying, Inc30355 Callejo Feliz Terrace
Valley Center, California
- LG Land Surveying, Inc
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC4259 E Los Altos Rd
- Meridian Geomatics, LLC
- O'Brien Land Surveying1052 Fountain Pl
- O'Brien Land Surveying
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC607 Aldwych Road
El Cajon, California
- WALSH ENGINEERING & SURVEYING INC