Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Igo, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Igo
- Eric Olson HandymanVery well . Leo was on time each day, always kept us up to date, very professional, tidy, excellent work in all areas. I'm already starting a new list of things I would like done in the near future.
- Greg Moore, Master Builder LLCThings went good. "Greg's a great guy...give him a try". He works with you. We will be using him again.
- Allen Ottinger ConstructionAllen had to contend with a few surprises which he coped with.The deck was constructed of individually chosen planks. High quality all round. Above and beyond. I should not sound so enthusiastic as we plan to have him finish off another section when we have raised the funds.
- Swords ConstructionWe have been very impressed with Michael Swords and his fine crew. They are all very professional, kind, friendly, polite, punctual - all were always there when they said they would be - , always called if he or his crew were running at all late' - crew members were always there when promised. Asked for payment only when the job was finished, so we paid in increments. We always felt we could trust both he and all his fine crew and subcontractors - all extremely hard workers. Excellent work, craftsmanship. Spent extra time getting special permits we needed. He is almost finished with transforming our 'fixer' into a beautiful and comfortable home. We have been extremely pleased with his work on both our Shingletown house and Shasta Lake house (extensive exterior and interior work on SL house). We originally found him on Angie's list llast March. What a blessing to find people you can trust!!! Thank you Troy, David, Joe and Michael for your honesty, integrity, talent and hard work. You guys are something else! A+++++ Bonnie and Jonatha
- Ted Dykier Concrete ContractorLayout, set-up, poured and finished. It looks terrific. Price was very fair for high quality workmanship.
- Ted Dykier Concrete ContractorEverything went really great. We were really pleased with the job done. He finished the project right on schedule. He spent a lot of time thinking about what has to be done. He was flexible and very timely. Their price was reasonable. We will use him again in the future.
- Hughes ConstructionThere were cracks in the cement after the old carpet was taken out. It's worrisome because it might be structural, so Hughes was called and he came over right at the time of our appointment and gave the quote. The repair was right on schedule.
- Allen Ottinger ConstructionThe experience was excellent; he takes his time and is very good. He showed up when he said he would and I felt his prices were very reasonable. When he needed help he called someone he knew to come and help him actually pour the cement. He always showed up when he said he would or if he was going to be late he would call me the day before. He always explained what he was doing and what he was going to do each day. I will use him again in the future
- Gipson's Quality Concrete & ConstructionOVERALL IT WENT SIMI SMOOTH. THE NEW GARGE PAD WAS RIGHT OVER THE OLD SEWER LINE AND IT WAS IN BAD SHAPE. INSTEAD OF POURING OVER THE OLD SEWER LINE JEFF AND THE BOYS REPLACED IT. THEN THERE WAS AN UNEXPECTED TREE ROOT FROM A 100 YEAR OLD PECAN TREE THAT I HAD CUT DOWN A FEW YEARS BACK. INSTEAD OF POURING OVER IT, JEFF DUG IT UP. IT WAS HUGE!!
- Shane Rodriguez ConstructionWork was fast , crew were very good, worked hard. They were polite, answered our questions. We were very pleased with the work--removed old cement in garage and all the roots of trees, laid rebar, and poured cement. It is nice and level now. l
Concrete Repair Contractors in Igo
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.Recent Review:I had a catastrophic dishwasher leak in my home. After a restoration company came through and basically tore my kitchen apart, Gamache Construction came in and repaired the damage. They arrived early and on the day they said they would come. They did the work very professionally and quickly. They cleaned up their mess and took the refuse with them. After years of having unreliable and overpriced contractors and workmen in my home, Gamache Construction was like a breath of fresh air! In the future should I need any work done on my home I will definitely call them first!Dorcas Z.
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789Recent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfectNorma T.
- Business Description:20 + Years ExperienceRecent Review:This company was wonderful. Very reasonably priced, was able to work us into their hectic schedule and did great work. Was working with them from a distance and they were great on their communication and did a great jobJennifer G.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:American Dry Basement (ADB) was contracted to seal our entire dirt cellar with their spray concrete product. Our hopes were that it would reduce the moisture under our house, keep out the winter wind and burrowing rodents, and finally provide us a place we could store seasonal furniture, etc. The price they quoted us was quite high, but we thought the potential benefits were worth the investment. <br /> Upon arriving home from work after the first day of this project, we found that the ADB crew had hit our water heater, severing the main pipe that supplies it water. Water had sprayed all over, before the hot water was shutoff. No one from ADB contacted us about this problem. When we called them, the first response we got was that "there was no reported problem with out job." Several calls and emailed photographs later, they admitted there was indeed an "unreported" problem. <br /> They had also, without my consent, removed two sets of short steps that provided our only access to the cellar. They were both ripped from the wall, and left outside. I informed them that I was never informed that this was going to happen, and wouldn't have given permission if I had known. They said that the salesperson should have mentioned it, and that it was regular practice. <br /> The dehumidifier that was part of my contract was placed precariously atop a concrete block and resting against my water heater. In this location, it was not only in the way, but a potential hazard should it tip over. <br /> I took time off from work the next day to speak with their main office, meet with the crew, and address these problems. While our initial calls to ADB the night of the discovery were answered, we had to wait until the next morning to speak with someone who could address our problems. <br /> They were very professional and interested in fixing the issues. The crew chief (when he arrived) was also polite and apologetic. By the end of that day, the work was done and the cellar did look great. <br /> However, when we demanded compensation for: a plumber to fix the water heater, time off from work to oversee the project, and rebuilding the stairs, they gave us a little less than a 5% percent reduction in price. Though the project had caused great stress, and cost addition money for repairs, we just wanted it to be over. Also, we were happy with the final transformation of our basement. We just wish that ADB had been more forthcoming and honest with us, from the initial description of work to be done, to the reporting of issues. <br /> I think they do provide a good product, but would recommend anyone using them to get a very clear description of what is to be removed and what work they will do. Being present during the process to give additional oversight might not be a bad idea, eitherPeter R.
- Business Description:Freestyle landscaping license 799443.Recent Review:They come out weekly and do a monthly maintenance as well. He also installed my landscaping when I built my house. I pay once a month and they were very creative when they installed my stuff. They are very helpful and knowledgeable about plants in our area. I have quite a bit of knowledge about it too, so we work very well together. I have a pond installed with waterfall and waterbed. I have had others for landscape maintenance and they didn't quite do the job. This guy does everything and I will use them again in the future. Margaret S.
- Business Description:General Contractor/All phases, Residential/Commercial, Repairs, Remodels, New builds.
- Business Description:About the Company The professionalism of Baltera Paintings employees can complete any property project. You're going to obtain the best home improvement care achievable when you have a Baltera consultant. Households on the west Coast have benefited tremendously through contractor tasks by Baltera Painting. Baltera Painting will complete each of your requirements to improve your property's appearance. The skilled and knowledgeable community of technicians at this agency thoroughly features rel..
- Business Description:We are a general contracting company experienced in all phases of construction. We carry liability and workmans' compensation insurance on every job. We accept cash, check & credit card. Financing is available depending on the size of the project, on approved credit
- Business Description:Hughes Construction is a remarkable construction and remodeling firm, serving Northern California since 2007. Our projects have been recognized locally and statewide. We work with the areas’s finest Architects and Interior Designers. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured company that specializes in developing residential homes or general contracting any structure. We do use subcontractors on our jobs who are all licensed and insured. We give free estimates on all jobs. We also specialize in ..Recent Review:When looking for a custom home builder in the Redding area I came across Hughes Construction. The one thing that made me call him was other reviews on how well Shane communicates. I can say that I have had a great experience with Shane and that of all the subs that I have contacted for my custom home Shane was the best communicator of them all. It’s nice to have a contractor that wants your business enough that they keep you up to date with where they are in the bidding process. If anyone reading this is having problems staying in the loop with their contractor I suggest you call Hughes construction. You won’t be disappointedAaron H.
- Business Description:Log home repair and new construction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Igo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Brandon Wiegand2016 Charade Way
Redding, California 96003
- Brandon Wiegand
- Eric Olson Handyman8255 Marek Rd
Los Molinos, California 96055
- Eric Olson Handyman
- Freestyle Landscaping5421 Willow Rd
Redding, California 96001
- Freestyle Landscaping
- Living Water Landscape & DesignP.O. Box 993692
Redding, California 96099
- Living Water Landscape & Design