Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Anderson, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Anderson
- Eric Olson HandymanVery well . Leo was on time each day, always kept us up to date, very professional, tidy, excellent work in all areas. I'm already starting a new list of things I would like done in the near future.
- Greg Moore, Master Builder LLCThings went good. "Greg's a great guy...give him a try". He works with you. We will be using him again.
- Allen Ottinger ConstructionAllen had to contend with a few surprises which he coped with.The deck was constructed of individually chosen planks. High quality all round. Above and beyond. I should not sound so enthusiastic as we plan to have him finish off another section when we have raised the funds.
- Hughes ConstructionIt went well, he worked directly with my insurance company, was onsite all the time, always available by phone, text or email.
- Allen Ottinger ConstructionThe experience was excellent; he takes his time and is very good. He showed up when he said he would and I felt his prices were very reasonable. When he needed help he called someone he knew to come and help him actually pour the cement. He always showed up when he said he would or if he was going to be late he would call me the day before. He always explained what he was doing and what he was going to do each day. I will use him again in the future
- Swords ConstructionWe have been very impressed with Michael Swords and his fine crew. They are all very professional, kind, friendly, polite, punctual - all were always there when they said they would be - , always called if he or his crew were running at all late' - crew members were always there when promised. Asked for payment only when the job was finished, so we paid in increments. We always felt we could trust both he and all his fine crew and subcontractors - all extremely hard workers. Excellent work, craftsmanship. Spent extra time getting special permits we needed. He is almost finished with transforming our 'fixer' into a beautiful and comfortable home. We have been extremely pleased with his work on both our Shingletown house and Shasta Lake house (extensive exterior and interior work on SL house). We originally found him on Angie's list llast March. What a blessing to find people you can trust!!! Thank you Troy, David, Joe and Michael for your honesty, integrity, talent and hard work. You guys are something else! A+++++ Bonnie and Jonatha
- Ted Dykier Concrete ContractorThe finished product is beautiful - even though it's just a big carport. Proof that it is not only beautiful but functional was when I hosed it all off for the first time.....no puddling or low spots. It drains off in the way he said it would. This is not the first job Ted has done for me. A few years earlier he poured a driveway, sidewalks and even my pool decking. It still looks great! He is my go-to guy for concrete! If you want a man who knows this business (35+ years experience) and who will be honest and straightforward with you about costs, what looks best, how to get the job done right, Ted is that guy. Concrete work is detail work. He doesn't settle for anything less than perfect in my opinion
- Kelley ConstructionRick designed a concrete staircase, poured additional concrtete for a open kitchen area with trellis. Later poured concrete to connect my rear yard with front driveway. All work done was professional, completed timely and well within a reasonable price. I have a dog that tends to run out the gate if left open. During the construction, Rick made sure the gate was always closed
- Ted Dykier Concrete ContractorWe are extremely pleased with the finished job. It was done on time under poor weather conditions and everyone involved was obviously committed to doing a great job. We would highly recommend Ted to anyone needing any type of concrete work done.
- Shane Rodriguez ConstructionWork was fast , crew were very good, worked hard. They were polite, answered our questions. We were very pleased with the work--removed old cement in garage and all the roots of trees, laid rebar, and poured cement. It is nice and level now. l
Concrete Repair Contractors in Anderson
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.
- Business Description:20 + Years Experience
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..
- Business Description:We are a commercial and residential landscape company specializing in all phases of landscape- new construction, remodel, maintenance and repairs.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting company experienced in all phases of construction. We carry liability and workmans' compensation insurance on every job. We accept cash, check & credit card. Financing is available depending on the size of the project, on approved credit
- Business Description:American Service’s strives to excel in home repair and renovation. Our goal is total customer satisfaction at the best price possible while keeping the high quality standard set by the best in the industry. American service’s has special services for the able and disabled veterans. For the disabled we can help with wheel chair access to the home as well as all A.D.A improvements. Senior citizens can also take advantage of our service with the knowledge that there home will get repaired and ..
- Business Description:JNR Construction is passionate about serving people through wholehearted care and expertise in broad scope, as well as finely detailed, remodeling and building projects. We desire for our clients to feel at peace beginning with the first point of contact and lasting into their enjoyment of the completed work
- Business Description:CTR (Construction Talk Radio) found on the web at talkradiobuilder. This is a live, open interactive building industry dialog meant to inform and educate the public on building issues, codes such as the Wild land Urban Interface, principals and practices, disaster awareness, communications such as the Cohesive Strategy, etc. We encourage proper methodology, ethics, enjoyment of skills acquired, and the mastery of the trades. We look forward to having construction professionals duplicate this ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Shasta Lake
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Forest Ranch
- Fall River Mills
concrete contractors in Anderson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AJ's Driveway Maintenance5428 Shady Lane
- AL'S CHIMNEY CLEANING INC.579 el camino real suite #2
- Albrights Handyman Solutions1088 Lema Rd.
- Allen Ottinger Construction2060 Cabello St
Shasta Lake, California
- American Craftsman GBC Inc.17615 Dolores Dr.
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Service's5056 Bellevue Ln.
- AJ's Driveway Maintenance
- Eric Olson Handyman8255 Marek Rd
Los Molinos, California
- Eric Olson Handyman
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- Hughes Construction
- Zwetsloot Construction3655. Oasis Rd
- Zwetsloot Construction