Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Shasta, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Shasta
- Eric Olson HandymanVery well . Leo was on time each day, always kept us up to date, very professional, tidy, excellent work in all areas. I'm already starting a new list of things I would like done in the near future.
- Greg Moore, Master Builder LLCThings went good. "Greg's a great guy...give him a try". He works with you. We will be using him again.
- Allen Ottinger ConstructionAllen had to contend with a few surprises which he coped with.The deck was constructed of individually chosen planks. High quality all round. Above and beyond. I should not sound so enthusiastic as we plan to have him finish off another section when we have raised the funds.
- Ted Dykier Concrete ContractorEverything went really great. We were really pleased with the job done. He finished the project right on schedule. He spent a lot of time thinking about what has to be done. He was flexible and very timely. Their price was reasonable. We will use him again in the future.
- Kelley ConstructionRick designed a concrete staircase, poured additional concrtete for a open kitchen area with trellis. Later poured concrete to connect my rear yard with front driveway. All work done was professional, completed timely and well within a reasonable price. I have a dog that tends to run out the gate if left open. During the construction, Rick made sure the gate was always closed
- Shane Rodriguez ConstructionWork was fast , crew were very good, worked hard. They were polite, answered our questions. We were very pleased with the work--removed old cement in garage and all the roots of trees, laid rebar, and poured cement. It is nice and level now. l
- Cutting Edge ConcreteOwner Jason is a very personable man who does things right. He was very prompt in returning my call requesting a bid, arrived on time for the meeting, and arrived to do the work right when he said he would. He and his helper did an excellent job, kept the area clean, and at a reasonable price. If I ever need concrete work again in the future, I would not hesitate to call him again. Thanks Jason
- Gipson's Quality Concrete & ConstructionOVERALL IT WENT SIMI SMOOTH. THE NEW GARGE PAD WAS RIGHT OVER THE OLD SEWER LINE AND IT WAS IN BAD SHAPE. INSTEAD OF POURING OVER THE OLD SEWER LINE JEFF AND THE BOYS REPLACED IT. THEN THERE WAS AN UNEXPECTED TREE ROOT FROM A 100 YEAR OLD PECAN TREE THAT I HAD CUT DOWN A FEW YEARS BACK. INSTEAD OF POURING OVER IT, JEFF DUG IT UP. IT WAS HUGE!!
- Gipson's Quality Concrete & ConstructionI called on a Saturday (a last minute thing because my original concrete guy didn't show up) thinking I would leave a message but instead Mr. Gipson answered the phone. I told him what I needed and how important it was that I get the slab poured as soon as possible and he said call me tomorrow at 8am (Sunday, I thought ... ok?) Well, he got one of his crew members and said we can come over today (I wasn't expecting him to work on a Sunday) but... I was on it! He called me a couple of time to let me know he was running a little behind but showed up and did a perfect pour! I can not thank him enough! I highly recommend him! and easy to talk to
- Swords ConstructionWe have been very impressed with Michael Swords and his fine crew. They are all very professional, kind, friendly, polite, punctual - all were always there when they said they would be - , always called if he or his crew were running at all late' - crew members were always there when promised. Asked for payment only when the job was finished, so we paid in increments. We always felt we could trust both he and all his fine crew and subcontractors - all extremely hard workers. Excellent work, craftsmanship. Spent extra time getting special permits we needed. He is almost finished with transforming our 'fixer' into a beautiful and comfortable home. We have been extremely pleased with his work on both our Shingletown house and Shasta Lake house (extensive exterior and interior work on SL house). We originally found him on Angie's list llast March. What a blessing to find people you can trust!!! Thank you Troy, David, Joe and Michael for your honesty, integrity, talent and hard work. You guys are something else! A+++++ Bonnie and Jonatha
Concrete Repair Contractors in Shasta
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789Recent Review:The work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfectNorma T.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.Recent Review:This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.Lois T.
- Business Description:20 + Years ExperienceRecent Review:He didn’t contact me to give a quote for the job.Geretha S.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see waterSajini J.
- Business Description:CTR (Construction Talk Radio) found on the web at talkradiobuilder. This is a live, open interactive building industry dialog meant to inform and educate the public on building issues, codes such as the Wild land Urban Interface, principals and practices, disaster awareness, communications such as the Cohesive Strategy, etc. We encourage proper methodology, ethics, enjoyment of skills acquired, and the mastery of the trades. We look forward to having construction professionals duplicate this ..
- Business Description:JNR Construction is passionate about serving people through wholehearted care and expertise in broad scope, as well as finely detailed, remodeling and building projects. We desire for our clients to feel at peace beginning with the first point of contact and lasting into their enjoyment of the completed work
- Business Description:AJ's Driveway Maintenance is a family owned and operated company, with many years of industry experience. We firmly believe we offer some of the lowest competitive prices, expert workmanship, and outstanding customer service. AJ's Driveway Maintenance is a full service asphalt company that doesn't just tell a customer what they need, but educates the customer on what is needed to make all parking surfaces safe, beautiful, and structurally sound. Call today for the area's best
- Business Description:www.reedsconcrete.com
- Recent Review:Could not have been better!!!!!! Would be happy to recommend this company anytime. They were always on time and they did a superior work. They were fantastic group to work with and were very professional.Joan W.
- Business Description:Log home repair and new construction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
concrete contractors in Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AJ's Driveway Maintenance5428 Shady Lane
- AL'S CHIMNEY CLEANING INC.579 el camino real suite #2
- Albrights Handyman Solutions1088 Lema Rd.
- Allen Ottinger Construction2060 Cabello St
Shasta Lake, California
- American Craftsman GBC Inc.17615 Dolores Dr.
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Service's5056 Bellevue Ln.
- AJ's Driveway Maintenance
- Eric Olson Handyman8255 Marek Rd
Los Molinos, California
- Eric Olson Handyman
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- Hughes Construction
- Reed's Concretepo box 202
- Reed's Concrete
- Zwetsloot Construction3655. Oasis Rd
- Zwetsloot Construction