Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Red Bluff, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Red Bluff
- Eric Olson HandymanVery well . Leo was on time each day, always kept us up to date, very professional, tidy, excellent work in all areas. I'm already starting a new list of things I would like done in the near future.
- Greg Moore, Master Builder LLCThings went good. "Greg's a great guy...give him a try". He works with you. We will be using him again.
- Allen Ottinger ConstructionAllen had to contend with a few surprises which he coped with.The deck was constructed of individually chosen planks. High quality all round. Above and beyond. I should not sound so enthusiastic as we plan to have him finish off another section when we have raised the funds.
- Hughes ConstructionThere were cracks in the cement after the old carpet was taken out. It's worrisome because it might be structural, so Hughes was called and he came over right at the time of our appointment and gave the quote. The repair was right on schedule.
- Cutting Edge ConcreteCould not have been better!!!!!! Would be happy to recommend this company anytime. They were always on time and they did a superior work. They were fantastic group to work with and were very professional.
- Cutting Edge ConcreteThey were really good. I was really pleased with their service. They gave me a quote and when I asked for the rebar they didn't change the quote. He is reliable and honest. He tells what is good and what's not good. I know he has a lot of knowledge.
- Allen Ottinger ConstructionThe experience was excellent; he takes his time and is very good. He showed up when he said he would and I felt his prices were very reasonable. When he needed help he called someone he knew to come and help him actually pour the cement. He always showed up when he said he would or if he was going to be late he would call me the day before. He always explained what he was doing and what he was going to do each day. I will use him again in the future
- Hughes ConstructionIt went well, he worked directly with my insurance company, was onsite all the time, always available by phone, text or email.
- Cutting Edge ConcreteOwner Jason is a very personable man who does things right. He was very prompt in returning my call requesting a bid, arrived on time for the meeting, and arrived to do the work right when he said he would. He and his helper did an excellent job, kept the area clean, and at a reasonable price. If I ever need concrete work again in the future, I would not hesitate to call him again. Thanks Jason
- Shane Rodriguez ConstructionWork was fast , crew were very good, worked hard. They were polite, answered our questions. We were very pleased with the work--removed old cement in garage and all the roots of trees, laid rebar, and poured cement. It is nice and level now. l
Concrete Repair Contractors in Red Bluff
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:20 + Years Experience
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..
- Business Description:Family owned business since 1978 Ted branched out on his own in 1987.Ted will call you back bid your job and be there when the work is beind done. We work with a 10% deposite and balence on completion for most jobs
- Business Description:We are a commercial and residential landscape company specializing in all phases of landscape- new construction, remodel, maintenance and repairs.
- Business Description:American Craftsman is a full service general contracting business that has experience in new construction, bathroom, kitchen and whole house remodels and repair work. We are licensed, bonded and insured and recognized by the EPA as a lead certified firm. We have worked with banks in construction real estate loans and offer credit card processing as an option for payment. We have an excellent team of professional sub-contractors that will provide any business or homeowner with friendly servi..
- Business Description:I am a small company providing one on one care I do pretty much everything my self to ensure highest quality
- Business Description:CTR (Construction Talk Radio) found on the web at talkradiobuilder. This is a live, open interactive building industry dialog meant to inform and educate the public on building issues, codes such as the Wild land Urban Interface, principals and practices, disaster awareness, communications such as the Cohesive Strategy, etc. We encourage proper methodology, ethics, enjoyment of skills acquired, and the mastery of the trades. We look forward to having construction professionals duplicate this ..
- Business Description:home renovaction, interior and exterior paint, concrete, tile, laminate floring, bathroom renovation, framing, drywall all phases, roof shingles, decks, fence, patios, additons, and more
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Los Molinos
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Shasta Lake
- Forest Ranch
concrete contractors in Red Bluff
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AJ's Driveway Maintenance5428 Shady Lane
- AL'S CHIMNEY CLEANING INC.579 el camino real suite #2
- Allen Ottinger Construction2060 Cabello St
Shasta Lake, California
- Allens Construction2230 Walbridge St
RED BLUFF, California
- American Craftsman GBC Inc.17615 Dolores Dr.
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Service's5056 Bellevue Ln.
- AJ's Driveway Maintenance
- Dave Boban ConstructionPo Box 493888
- Dave Boban Construction
- Eric Olson Handyman8255 Marek Rd
Los Molinos, California
- Eric Olson Handyman
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- Hughes Construction
- Zwetsloot Construction3655. Oasis Rd
- Zwetsloot Construction