Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Cottonwood, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Cottonwood
- Eric Olson HandymanVery well . Leo was on time each day, always kept us up to date, very professional, tidy, excellent work in all areas. I'm already starting a new list of things I would like done in the near future.
- Greg Moore, Master Builder LLCThings went good. "Greg's a great guy...give him a try". He works with you. We will be using him again.
- Allen Ottinger ConstructionAllen had to contend with a few surprises which he coped with.The deck was constructed of individually chosen planks. High quality all round. Above and beyond. I should not sound so enthusiastic as we plan to have him finish off another section when we have raised the funds.
- Cutting Edge ConcreteOwner Jason is a very personable man who does things right. He was very prompt in returning my call requesting a bid, arrived on time for the meeting, and arrived to do the work right when he said he would. He and his helper did an excellent job, kept the area clean, and at a reasonable price. If I ever need concrete work again in the future, I would not hesitate to call him again. Thanks Jason
- Ted Dykier Concrete ContractorThe finished product is beautiful - even though it's just a big carport. Proof that it is not only beautiful but functional was when I hosed it all off for the first time.....no puddling or low spots. It drains off in the way he said it would. This is not the first job Ted has done for me. A few years earlier he poured a driveway, sidewalks and even my pool decking. It still looks great! He is my go-to guy for concrete! If you want a man who knows this business (35+ years experience) and who will be honest and straightforward with you about costs, what looks best, how to get the job done right, Ted is that guy. Concrete work is detail work. He doesn't settle for anything less than perfect in my opinion
- Hughes ConstructionIt went well, he worked directly with my insurance company, was onsite all the time, always available by phone, text or email.
- Ted Dykier Concrete ContractorLayout, set-up, poured and finished. It looks terrific. Price was very fair for high quality workmanship.
- Ted Dykier Concrete ContractorEverything went really great. We were really pleased with the job done. He finished the project right on schedule. He spent a lot of time thinking about what has to be done. He was flexible and very timely. Their price was reasonable. We will use him again in the future.
- Swords ConstructionWe have been very impressed with Michael Swords and his fine crew. They are all very professional, kind, friendly, polite, punctual - all were always there when they said they would be - , always called if he or his crew were running at all late' - crew members were always there when promised. Asked for payment only when the job was finished, so we paid in increments. We always felt we could trust both he and all his fine crew and subcontractors - all extremely hard workers. Excellent work, craftsmanship. Spent extra time getting special permits we needed. He is almost finished with transforming our 'fixer' into a beautiful and comfortable home. We have been extremely pleased with his work on both our Shingletown house and Shasta Lake house (extensive exterior and interior work on SL house). We originally found him on Angie's list llast March. What a blessing to find people you can trust!!! Thank you Troy, David, Joe and Michael for your honesty, integrity, talent and hard work. You guys are something else! A+++++ Bonnie and Jonatha
- Cutting Edge ConcreteCould not have been better!!!!!! Would be happy to recommend this company anytime. They were always on time and they did a superior work. They were fantastic group to work with and were very professional.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Cottonwood
- Business Description:Swords Construction is a small family-owned & operated business which has served Northern California for more than 30 years. On occasion and depending on project, we employee subcontractors chosen by specialty and past track record of quality, price and performance. Please phone for any pricing or to request a bid proposal. Our pricing is amoungst the most competitive you will find in your area. Thank you! Michael D. Swords, Contractor License #34789
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.
- Business Description:20 + Years Experience
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..
- Business Description:I am a General Building Contractor with over 30 years of experience in all phases of building and remodeling. I am skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of the construction industry. I am a "hands-on" contractor, and I pride myself on quality workmanship and excellent customer service. My satisfied customers are my best advertisement for the quality of work that I do. I am licensed & insured
- Business Description:General Construction
- Business Description:General Contractor with C-6 specialty for cabinet and mill works. All phase of construction for new or remodel including designs, plans and permit process. Doing business in Shasta County since 1989.
- Business Description:I have been in construction for 40 years. I do everything from extravagant custom work to simple and functional.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Red Bluff
- Palo Cedro
- Los Molinos
- Shasta Lake
- Bella Vista
- Forest Ranch
concrete contractors in Cottonwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AJ's Driveway Maintenance5428 Shady Lane
- AL'S CHIMNEY CLEANING INC.579 el camino real suite #2
- Albrights Handyman Solutions1088 Lema Rd.
- Allen Ottinger Construction2060 Cabello St
Shasta Lake, California
- American Craftsman GBC Inc.17615 Dolores Dr.
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Service's5056 Bellevue Ln.
- AJ's Driveway Maintenance
- Eric Olson Handyman8255 Marek Rd
Los Molinos, California
- Eric Olson Handyman
- Hughes Construction2525 Victor Ave Po Box 494985
- Hughes Construction
- Zwetsloot Construction3655. Oasis Rd
- Zwetsloot Construction