Eric Olson Handyman

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2011

20 + Years Experience...

jjnr.inc

We are owner operated with a small team of individuals that are capable of executing any and all possible tasks. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Earl's Performance Plumbing

At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

Byers

Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wildfire Prevention. The name you know, the work you can trust. The best investment for your home and family...That's Byers. https://thatsbyers.com

07/27/2020

He didn’t contact me to give a quote for the job.

Description of Work
Gate and fencing

Category fencing,home builders

12/15/2019

He was not available and referred me to someone else. Who by the way did a great job. Hogan & Son's Handyman, Ryan Hogan Owner. 530 941 5033

Description of Work
GFI replacement

Category electrician,handyman service

09/26/2019

Slow. I was quoted a price apparently that didn’t include materials. He showed up unprepared to do the work and had to get materials. That took hours when he said 30 minutes. The guy is scatter brained.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall,handyman service

09/05/2019

Handyman never returned Angie List inquiry or followup for job.

Description of Work
50ft chain link fence repair/replace...materials on hand.

Category handyman service

06/25/2019

Never showed up for appointed quote

Description of Work
Replace exterior door

Category handyman service

11/14/2017

Very well . Leo was on time each day, always kept us up to date, very professional, tidy, excellent work in all areas. I'm already starting a new list of things I would like done in the near future.

Description of Work
Handyman needs...... repairing fences, siding, painting, replacing ceiling light bulbs, and more around the house.

Category concrete repair,electrician,fencing,handyman service,lighting

01/24/2017

He did a great job. It took him about 20 minutes to finish the work.

Description of Work
He came once about a month ago and fixed the gutters.

Category gutter repair

01/03/2017

Fantastic. Erik and his crew did high-quality work. I've worked with home improvement contractors before on other houses and they are by far the best. Best of all, they were always polite, professional and fun to have around. My wife and small children were very comfortable with them working in our home as they were unobtrusive and always so positive. Costs were very reasonable. I look forward to ...

Description of Work
Our home was in need of some minor and moderate repairs and some upgrades, some requiring a licensed contractor as it involved electrical and exterior work. Erik was understandably scheduled out weeks in advance but a bid was secured in good time and the work scheduled to repair pocket doors, a fence gate, repair a doorbell, hang a pot rack with a light, install a new laundry tub, replace weather-damaged exterior framing and a window, etc.

Category electrician,fencing,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,doors

10/11/2016

I was disappointed. I left a message, he called me back that evening and stated he would call back the next day with his schedule. I waited a week and he never called. I left a message again and he didnt call back again. Very inconsiderate

Description of Work
Garage door, front door and eventuallt deck repait

Category concrete repair

10/10/2016

Company never responded to my request.

Description of Work
1. Thermostat -- it just stopped working one day and now i have to manually turn on/off both the heat and air-conditioning. 2. Mailbox -- install a new security mailbox at curbside. 3. Repair grout in master shower

Category concrete repair

Electrical. Plumbing .Windows. Doors. Siding. Dry Rot. Drywall Installation & Repair. Concrete. Fences. Tile.

Carpet, Heating & Air Conditioning.

Check, Financing