Gamache Construction Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2014

Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing....

EXCEED PAINTING

At Exceed Painting , our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote

Dan's Painting

Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands-on approach. When interacting with Dan's Painting, you will notice that we are particularly focused on quality work, timely completion, competitive pricing, and integrity in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge with our extensive practical experience to ensure a specialized approach for your any of your painting needs. Contact us today we look forward to adding you to our long and growing list of happy customers!

Perfect World Painting, Inc.

Perfect World Fixture Installing, Inc. is dedicated to excellence in all facets of prefabricated equipment and fixture installations. We provide the highest quality of craftsmanship in all of our projects. We pride ourselves in our ability to turn our clients into friends. Our knowledgeable staff will be an advantage to you as we work closely together.

10/02/2019

This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.

Description of Work
Wood flooring but they also moved a wall 😁

Category drywall,picture framing,hardwood floor,remodeling

12/23/2017

Very quick and responsive. Mike Gamache was a real straight shooter. He was the only contractor that I talked to that I felt like I could get on the same level. Once we started mike was really helpful working with me around my work schedule and working on his days off. He was always there when I asked and he always was the guy dealing with problems I had and fixed them ASAP.

Description of Work
Bathroom add on/remodel

Category contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,insulation,remodeling,home remodeling

04/12/2017

Went well. The young men who did the work were extremely helpful, professional and skilled at what they did. They were always prompt even though they had to travel more than an hour to our home.

Description of Work
Replacing flooring in kitchen, living room and entryway. Installing sliding glass doors where french doors had been before. Adding new floor molding as well as new molding around glass doors and openings into living room and dining room. Built mantle and surround for pellet stove. Installed pellet stove for us.

Category contractors,remodeling

12/25/2015

Description of Work
They have been great--doing a total remodel of the interior: retexturing walls, painting, floors, cabinets, electrical as well as building a rock fireplace with rocks from our property! They're responsible, punctual, and personable. I highly recommend them.

Category contractors,insulation,remodeling

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your wonderful review of our our company. We appreciate the time that you took to give us such a great review. It it a pleasure working for people like you! Our crew has enjoyed working with you and your husband. Thanks, again.

07/17/2014

Gamache Construction was awesome. Very punctual and very trustworthy. Answered any questions I had promptly. I love my windows and the quality of workmanship putting them in shows.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in my home.

Category home builders

Thank you, [Removed member name], for your review. We loved doing this job for you! Glad you're happy with your windows. Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We take pride in our work but it's always nice to hear that our customer's are happy. Thanks again!

General Remodeling, Home Builders, Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting. Landscaping & Lawn Work. Concrete Pouring & Repair, Driveways, Foundation Repair. Flooring, Ceramic Tile. Mold Testing & Remediation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard