Earl's Performance Plumbing

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2008

At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

4.1

plumbers (146)water heaters (22)drain cleaning (16)sewer cleaning (7)drain pipe installation (5)well & water pump repair (5)water softeners (5)septic tank service (5)home remodeling (4)mobile home remodeling (2)gas leak repair (2)drywall (4)

08/12/2022

Lawrence F.

Del. Watts improvements, ghosted me, Chris from Handy took advantage of me but Earl’s Plumbing is a rock and been with me all this time.

Description of Work
Shower install

Category drywall, mobile home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

01/25/2022

Bill C.

They were professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Service on the existing plumbing issues on my house.

Work Completed On 11/25/2021

01/27/2021

Patricia K.

Perfect....was done swiftly & plumber was very friendly. Have recommended to friends. Thank You$

Description of Work
Pipe un clogged...

Category drywall, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

10/12/2020

sheree S.

Professional service technician found leak quoted price to repair leak within hour. Price for service was very reasonable so we had another facet that was rusted replaced. Happy with this company.

Description of Work
Outside facet water line cracked leaking

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

05/27/2020

Dawn G.

Was able to advise me about getting a sewer clean out installed and what was causing the problem with backed up pipes. No repair was needed. This company is really honest and I will be using them again if I have a plumbing issue. Kyle was supper nice. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Sewer cleared

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

03/07/2020

Tom M.

Leaky under sink supply lines. It went fine.

Description of Work
Leaky under sink supply lines.

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

02/03/2020

James R.

it went fine, not a difficult job but was done well.

Description of Work
remove and replace disposal

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

09/11/2019

Donna M.

they replaced it without the anti siphon value , said we didn't need it because we don't normally get freezing weather in our area that warrants one of those kind of faucets. Over all i guess it was fair price for what he had to do to replace it because of the line being inside the house wall.

Description of Work
We had to replace an outside faucet that was attached to the house plumbing that was an anti siphon value.

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/10/2019

Daniel E.

It went very well, they were professional and it looks fine. They were fast and did a very good job.

Description of Work
He fix the leak in my toilet.

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

07/17/2019

Vicki L.

Great !! Had what was needed, quick and clean job

Description of Work
Needed new faucet for bath tub

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

06/30/2019

John M.

I made an appointment with Kyle for the 14th of June. While on the phone he couldn't discuss price, but I was led to believe that a new toilet would be around 450-500 dollars. I thought a bit high, but I was ok with it. Kyle was not able to make on the 14th, but a guy named Gordon was able to take his place. Gordon quoted me 667.00 for the replacement. It was just a toilet. That was too much. He said that if I supplied the toilet, he would install it for 206.00 dollars I agreed to that. An appointment was set for 4:00p.m. the 21st of June. Also, each time I spoke with the guys doing the work, they said they would be at my house at 4:00p..m. On the 14th, Gordon showed up at 5:00p.m. On the 21st at 4:40p.m., I called to make sure Gordon was still scheduled to do the job. He was, but after 10 minutes or so, I got a call saying that he was not going to show up at all. I drove 60 miles, and took 2 hours off of work to get to my house by 4:00p.m. on the 14th and the 21st. It was very disappointing dealing with these folks. I will never use them again.

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

04/30/2019

Clara S.

The worst company I ever hired after I paid them 562.00 less than 2 weeks later the new pipes under my sink just fall apart they came back 2nd time and screwed a screw through my new counter tops, then the owner or manager offered me 150.00 off the job my counters cost me over 1K he tells me he mailed a check then he calls me back talking about he had fraud on his checking account horrible company he still yet to receive my partial refund

Description of Work
New garbage disposal &pipes under sink

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

01/15/2019

Adele H.

Very well. They were prompt, reliable, professional, and kind.

Description of Work
Had to have sewer pipe from house to mid-street dug up; encroachment permit

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/22/2018

12/30/2018

Tony S.

Total repair cost was $476.35, of which $140.00 was to repair the copper pipe, the work went well. Don't understand how the copper pipe repair could be so expensive. Good work, but very expensive. There should be another alternative to yes and no, ie: not sure.

Description of Work
shower drain replaced and sleeve installed on i/2" copper pipe to repair leak.

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

05/03/2018

Andrew S.

Free quotes are the best. The plumber was amazing. Sorted through a couple problem that came up... Like a main water line inexplicably hiding under the sewer line. I would 100% use Earl's Plumbing again.

Description of Work
Sewer pipe repair at ejector pump

Category plumbing, wells, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

03/21/2018

stephanie C.

Charles was awesome. He answered all my questions and cleaned up everything afterwards. Even my dog approved.

Description of Work
Shower valve replacement

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

03/19/2018

Bruce C.

Jason was very polite and the completed job was great. They disposed of the old tank water heater cleaned up the area and the install was completed in about 4 hrs. Very satisfied with the unit and the installation.

Description of Work
replaced old water heater with tankless unit

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

12/27/2017

erik H.

went fine, plumber was personable and knowledgeable

Description of Work
shower faucet valve repair

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

09/26/2017

Teresa M.

Was very happy with the service. The gentleman that fixed it was attentive and helped figure a way to solve the problem without having to open the floor I had just put in. And he was there at the time I was given.

Description of Work
Pipe leak.

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

07/26/2017

Tracy C.

Had quick response and did a great job. Really spent thetime and went out of their way to make sure the job was done.

Description of Work
Clear drain blockage in main line.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

07/25/2017

madison S.

Went great, i will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installation of a shower seat.

Category drywall, plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/24/2016

05/23/2017

Caren G.

They had a hard time due to the nature of the house. It is a 1980's home with a plenum that they had to crawl through. They used a flex line, which they had a hard time to get to seal.

Description of Work
Re route gas line and install a water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair