Shane Rodriguez Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

19646 Stoneyford Place

Cottonwood, CA 96022

Excellent customer service, and satisfaction Lic. # 844689 Free estimates 20% senior discount 5% Angie's list discount Specializing in hard to fix problems DON'T GO INSANE CALL SHANE

07/09/2013

Linda B.

Work was fast , crew were very good, worked hard. They were polite, answered our questions. We were very pleased with the work--removed old cement in garage and all the roots of trees, laid rebar, and poured cement. It is nice and level now. l

Description of Work
Recemented my garage

Category concrete repair, roofing

04/15/2013

Catherine C.

Shane seemed to be very busy and was slow to respond to my calls . When finally able to come to the house to prepare an estimate, there was no indication by his truck or attire that he was a professional, (no business license, business name displayed). When the estimate arrived it was for the cheapest job possible (which may have been my fault for mentioning that I wanted to sell the house). Even though he knew that there had been a major leak into the house and shop, the estimate was for applying a second layer of shingles over the top of the bad ones, with provision for other repairs as indicated.......... I obviously have damaged plywood. To further save money it was suggested that I obtain the permit. This all may be good for someone desperate to save money, but it is not what I had in mind. A little better communication on both our parts, may have produced a different result.

Description of Work
Only came to do an estimate for new roofing.

03/19/2013

michelle K.

GOOD.

Description of Work
FINNISHING AND SEALING WOOD FLOORS. TRIM. SOME A/C SERVICE. CAN'T REMEMBER THE EXACT TIME AND PRICE. JUST REMEMBER THAT I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE WORK AND THE PRICE.

Category hardwood floor

03/07/2013

DARRAN B.

He came over when he said he was going to come over and I liked his price so I hired him. His quoted price is $1,500 and I found him on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Shane Rodriguez Construction to build a small deck with stairs.

Category decks

01/01/2013

Jonann S.

Shane was very easy to work with and communicate with. We had to go back and forth on the phone a few times to find a time that worked in both our schedules and I appreciated his time in making it work. He did the work for a great price and I no longer have any leaks!!! Thank you so much, I will definitely use his services again in the future. Nice guy.

Description of Work
Shane repaired two leaks on commercial buildings, resealed roof jacks and damaged roof panels.

11/05/2012

Marcie T.

See above... We love Shane and will use him again. and thanks to ANGIE'S LIST for helping me find such an awesome contractor!!! Worth every cent!! :D

Description of Work
Re-roofed our existing 30 year roof. We've lived here over 8 years and I cannot believe what a difference that roof makes. We have extreme heat in summer, and even with it late in the season, it still hit over 100 degrees and we hardly used the AC once thanks to this GORGEOUS new roof!!! Great job Shane! We will be back with other jobs we need done!!!

02/18/2012

Keleigh D.

Category hardwood floor

11/30/2011

Melaney S.

He did a good job. He emailed me every day becuase I live out of town.

Description of Work
Shane Rodriguez Construction did my roof, flooring, plumbing and drywall work. He redid a deck for me too.

Category decks, hardwood floor, roofing

07/07/2011

Cathy S.

Shane is absolutely the best person and service I've used. In addition to being a skilled craftsman and concerned about quaity work, he is honest and trustworthy. Respectful of existing yard/structure and other properties; none of the neighbors even knew his crew were there. My calls and emails were always answered promptly; the project was completed beautifully with photo progress daily, no detail was too small. Everything was cleaned when the job was finished, and it's DONE! He provided a very competitive bid working with the limited funds at hand, recycling what was still good product, and was fast and conscientious. He also went the extra mile to prime/paint all sides of the decking before install; everything level/plumb, mitered corners, working with odd angles to match the existing structure; great eye and careful detail. He and his crew working in-between rainstorms with complete tear-down in one day; and reconstruct in 9. *An excellent, ethical, experienced tradesman. Many thanks - high recommendation!

Description of Work
Shane and his crew did a fairly big replacement of exterior beams, joists, posts, decking and handrails of a second floor, 90% of complete surround, re-roof, concrete pours, including two stairwells, and painted in 3 colors. This was a project for a family estate sale in a County I had no famiiarity with contractors -- in our local hometown we were licensed home inspectors and in the trades with the State of CA... our inquiries to "Angie's List" provided an introduction to SHANE RODRIGUEZ.

Category contractors, decks, roofing, home builders, foundation repair

Certified Plumbing and Drain

Mejia's All In Construction

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Fencing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Turner's All Around services

A family owned company, we work all around, affordable and professional work we do provide.

New construction,remodeling,repairs,service,concrete,roofing,electrical,plumbing,decks,patios,landscaping,fix leaking buildings