Shane Rodriguez Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

Excellent customer service, and satisfaction Lic. # 844689 Free estimates 20% senior discount 5% Angie's list discount Specializing in hard to fix problems DON'T GO INSANE CALL SHANE...

Royal Plumbing

At Royal Plumbing it is our number one priority to see that each and every one of our customers is satisfied with the work we do for them. Our goal is to hire and train plumbers to perform in a courteous and professional manner. We welcome suggestions and constantly survey our customers to make sure that we know what our customers want and what we have to do to please them. We are a family based company that cares about our customers. Royal Plumbing has been serving the community since 1970. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Royal Plumbing Redding. Additional phone - (530) 529-2587.

CBX Roofs

CBX is the premier roofing contractors existing in Redding California. Put your faith in our reliable residential and commercial roofing work. We take pride in our quality, efficiency and clean up. Family owned and operated by Chad, Jared, and Troy Romney. They’ve combined their extensive construction knowledge with the ability to innovate in order to serve their customer’s better and faster results than competitors.

Jimboe Roofing

With over 10 years experience, Jimboe Roofing has been servicing the Chico and surrounding areas. We specialize in roofing, roof and leak repairs, siding and siding repairs. Give us a call today for an estimate.

07/09/2013

Work was fast , crew were very good, worked hard. They were polite, answered our questions. We were very pleased with the work--removed old cement in garage and all the roots of trees, laid rebar, and poured cement. It is nice and level now. l

Description of Work
Recemented my garage

Category concrete repair,roofing

04/15/2013

Shane seemed to be very busy and was slow to respond to my calls . When finally able to come to the house to prepare an estimate, there was no indication by his truck or attire that he was a professional, (no business license, business name displayed). When the estimate arrived it was for the cheapest job possible (which may have been my fault for mentioning that I wanted to sell the house). Even ...

Description of Work
Only came to do an estimate for new roofing.

03/19/2013

GOOD.

Description of Work
FINNISHING AND SEALING WOOD FLOORS. TRIM. SOME A/C SERVICE. CAN'T REMEMBER THE EXACT TIME AND PRICE. JUST REMEMBER THAT I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE WORK AND THE PRICE.

Category hardwood floor

03/07/2013

He came over when he said he was going to come over and I liked his price so I hired him. His quoted price is $1,500 and I found him on Angie's List.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Shane Rodriguez Construction to build a small deck with stairs.

Category decks

01/01/2013

Shane was very easy to work with and communicate with. We had to go back and forth on the phone a few times to find a time that worked in both our schedules and I appreciated his time in making it work. He did the work for a great price and I no longer have any leaks!!! Thank you so much, I will definitely use his services again in the future. Nice guy.

Description of Work
Shane repaired two leaks on commercial buildings, resealed roof jacks and damaged roof panels.

11/05/2012

See above... We love Shane and will use him again. and thanks to ANGIE'S LIST for helping me find such an awesome contractor!!! Worth every cent!! :D

Description of Work
Re-roofed our existing 30 year roof. We've lived here over 8 years and I cannot believe what a difference that roof makes. We have extreme heat in summer, and even with it late in the season, it still hit over 100 degrees and we hardly used the AC once thanks to this GORGEOUS new roof!!! Great job Shane! We will be back with other jobs we need done!!!

02/18/2012

Category hardwood floor

11/30/2011

He did a good job. He emailed me every day becuase I live out of town.

Description of Work
Shane Rodriguez Construction did my roof, flooring, plumbing and drywall work. He redid a deck for me too.

Category decks,hardwood floor,roofing

07/07/2011

Shane is absolutely the best person and service I've used. In addition to being a skilled craftsman and concerned about quaity work, he is honest and trustworthy. Respectful of existing yard/structure and other properties; none of the neighbors even knew his crew were there. My calls and emails were always answered promptly; the project was completed beautifully with photo progress daily, no detai...

Description of Work
Shane and his crew did a fairly big replacement of exterior beams, joists, posts, decking and handrails of a second floor, 90% of complete surround, re-roof, concrete pours, including two stairwells, and painted in 3 colors. This was a project for a family estate sale in a County I had no famiiarity with contractors -- in our local hometown we were licensed home inspectors and in the trades with the State of CA... our inquiries to "Angie's List" provided an introduction to SHANE RODRIGUEZ.

Category contractors,decks,roofing,home builders,foundation repair

New construction,remodeling,repairs,service,concrete,roofing,electrical,plumbing,decks,patios,landscaping,fix leaking buildings