A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic system services in Campbell, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Campbell
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterWe thought we needed just our washer drain unclogged so we called the company that had fixed that before, you guys. Guys came out. Under the house they discovered rusted sewer lines. When we had our plumbing redone years ago, the company who did those did not remove the old lines. Those old lines were up against the sewer lines and were corroding our sewer lines. So we had to replace the sewer lines. A broken line just before the city line was discovered so we had to replace that too. Anyhow, we so appreciated the kind workers who smiled and waved at us. They worked around our water schedule as we have a physically disabled adult son we care for. They let us watch all the things they had to do. I took pictures and the guys were fine with that. My brand new front yard was not ruined by trenchless sewer system that went in. And my yard looks like we never had sewer lines done. It was amazing. Yes, we would recommend you to all
- Reddi Services IncReady fix the broken line between the foundation wall and septic tank in about five hours. They did a good professional job. We are back online, start to finish in less than a day. Polite workers, good price I would highly recommend them.
- Homefront GC LLCWonderful shaping of our Landscape- rock walls, steps, and other creations thanks to Brandon. We will hire him again in a heartbeat.
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and RooterJerry Biodo, from Mike's Plumbing arrived at 0900 on Sunday morning. He crawled under the house and checked how the water pipes were located to determine if they could be rerouted from the solar pipes. While he was under the house he also checked the septic lines and air conditioner lines. He went up on the roof next and checked where the water was coming from and if there was obvious damage to the roof. He counseled me to contact a Solar Company to have the solar unit removed and roof checked for water damage. As a temporary way to stop the leaking and still give me hot water he cut and capped the leaking pipes. He also checked but could not find a motor to the unit. He said he would be back to reroute the water lines to the water heater as soon as I get the solar units removed. It was a very hot day so I really appreciated Jerry's attitude and all the extra help and advice he gave me
- Quick Plumbing ServicesEverything was fine. They gave me a good tip and told me that I could use the city the next time for free if I have the same problem. That wasn't good for their business but that is what they told me.
- VAN DELDEN WASTE WATER SYSTEMSExcellent job done. They are prompt, very professional and performed work beyond expectations. Kurtis' excavation work was super clean and tidy. He definitely went above and beyond to put all the landscaping back. George was also so quick with a shovel and did a great job.
- Alpha Plumbing & Rooter ServiceThe only problem we had and they fixed it and they were very conscientious about it, the driver hit back into a fence along our tennis court and then pulled a little bit and they came, rooter rooter came up and fixed it, so they were attentive to us and it was a difficult backing situation and I don't really blame them and they fixed it so in a way it's kind of a good sign because they were conscientious about it, they make a mistake they fixed it. They pump the septic tank pretty straight forward they pumped it out and drove away, he had to come back and do a second one
- QUALITY SEPTIC SVCThese guys did a great job. Showed up when they said they would. Did the work in a timely manner. Cleaned and repaired leach lines. Workers were courteous and kept me informed on the problems and what to expect. Fair pricing. I would definitely use these guys in the future and would recommend them to others for similar work
- BOYETT'S VACUUM PUMPING INCTheir service has been excellent. They did a great job. They were very prompt and offer great service.
- ALLARD'S SEPTIC SERVICEWe were advised by a plumber that, based on the symptoms we provided, our septic tank was likely full. So Ron came out to pump the tank. Before doing that, he spent a good amount of time sorting out where the tank was (it's buried) and what the layout of the system is. Then he inspected the tank and determined that it did not need to be pumped. He diagnosed the problem as a blockage in the main line and recommended an excellent plumber. Nice guy, honest, easy to work with. Will definitely use again when it's REALLY time to pump the tank
Last update on December 12, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Campbell, CA
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
An septic tank expert gives Angie's List tips to keep yours operating smoothly.
Whether you’ve had a septic tank for years or it’s your first one, you need to know how to live with one. This guide covers septic tank maintenance for a long-lasting system.
Find septic tank services in
- San Jose,
- Santa Clara,
- Los Gatos,
- Monte Sereno,
- Mountain View,
- Los Altos Hills,
- Los Altos,
- Boulder Creek,
- Palo Alto,
- East Palo Alto,
- La Honda,
- Portola Valley,
- Ben Lomond,
- Menlo Park,
- Santa Cruz
Septic Tank Contractors in Campbell, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter1915 O Toole Way
San Jose, California 95131
- AARON'S SEPTIC TANKPO BOX 24662
San Jose, California 95154
- ABOVE ALL PLUMBING30087 AHERN AVE
Union City, California 94587
- Ace Plumbing & Rooter2200 Jerrold Avenue
San Francisco, California 94124
- Arch Plumbing Inc121 Quint St
San Francisco, California 94124
- AAA Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter
- Express Plumbing307 N. Amphlett Boulevard
San Mateo, California 94401
- Express Plumbing
- Gopher -It Trenchless21675 Arnold Dr
Sonoma, California 95476
- Gopher -It Trenchless
- Hogan Land Services1702 4th Street
Santa Rosa, California 94954
- Hogan Land Services
- Live Oak Painting10950 Cherry Ridge Rd
Sebastopol, California 95472
- Live Oak Painting
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Tri-Valley-
San Ramon, California 94583
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Tri-Valley
- On Time Plumbing740 Sierra Vista Ave
Mountain View, California 94043
- On Time Plumbing
- Quick Plumbing Services1044 Martin Ave
Santa Clara, California 95050
- Quick Plumbing Services
- Sanctified Plumbing & Rooter Company Inc303 Twin Dolphin Dr Ste 600
Redwood City, California 94065
- Sanctified Plumbing & Rooter Company Inc
- The Plumbing Company14874 Acton Dr
San Jose, California 95124
- The Plumbing Company
Septic tank companies that service Campbell
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.