Water Heaters Only, Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since November 2004

Water Heaters Only Inc is a full service water heater repair and replacement company. We offer same day service for water heater repairs and replacements. Our technicians arrive in vehicles stocked with water heaters and parts to solve your water heater problem (some exceptions apply). Water Heaters Only, Inc is known for dedication to customer satisfaction, a solid work ethic and quick service. Our technicians are continually factory trained in all aspects of water heating including tankless and energy efficient hybrid water heaters. Specializing in water heaters allows us to provide the lowest pricing and the highest quality service for any water heater problem. We guarantee the lowest prices and will beat any competitors onsite bid. Offering quick service, quality products and the lowest prices has earned us over 500,000 satisfied customers since 1968. Read our reviews and see for yourself why our customers rate us top notch. Water Heaters Only Inc is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there is never an extra charge for night, weekend or Holiday service. Call now and speak with an expert for water heater advise or to schedule an appointment today....

Excalibur Water Heaters

Award winning. We only install water heaters and we dont do general plumbing work.

Venture Plumbing, Inc.

Venture Plumbing Inc is a custom construction and service plumbing company focusing on residential and light commercial projects. We have been committed to providing our clients with the highest quality craftsmanship and materials for the last 10 years. We service clients from the South Bay, to up the peninsula to San Francisco. We have perfected our skills on all types of projects from repairing leaks and drain backups to the homeowner to highly custom 10,000 sq ft homes with all the most innovative plumbing installed. We have provided service to commercial companies as well as built restaurants and local breweries. We are highly skilled craftsman that bring you the best quality of service regardless of the size of the project.

Zuta Appliance Repair

With over 10 years experience serving the Bay area, Zuta Appliance Repair prides itself on providing friendly, honest, and dependable appliance repair service. Family owned and operated, Zuta is committed to excellence in every aspect of the business and customer experience. We strive to put a smile on your face by making sure you have appliances that you can rely on. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Please call today and let us put my experience to work!

Offers by Zuta Appliance Repair on Angi

02/11/2020

Coco S.

They were an A+ provider to work with, accommodated my schedule and their were quote was on the lower end of the quotes I received.

Description of Work
Replace an existing gas water heater located in a garage. Easy access.

Category water heater repair

We were happy to get you back in hot water at your convenience! Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with "A+" service and save you a little money at the same time! We value your business.

01/06/2020

Edmund P.

Great - the installer, Loni, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He arrived with everything he needed and was fast, thorough and did a very neat job.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

Category water heater repair

We're so pleased that you felt your experience with our wonderful technician Loni was "A" rated! Thank you for the feedback. We'd love to know if there is anything we could have done differently, in your view, to improve our responsiveness. We've worked very hard over the past 52 years to provide the best possible customer service, so If there's a particular reason for the B rating please let us know, as we strive to grow from your feedback.

01/16/2019

Betty F.

Discovered our problem on 1/14/19, called the company and had a new water heater delivered and installed by 3 pm on 1/15/19. Chris installed the new heater with new straps and new supports and explained how everything works. We could not be happier with him and the installation. This company is highly recommended for anyone needing a new water heater.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replaced

Category water heater repair

It was a pleasure to get you back in hot water quickly and to your complete satisfaction. We were very happy to provide you with "A" rated service. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

01/11/2019

Laurene S.

Loni did an excellent job. He was professional, on time, courteous and I'd use this company again.

Description of Work
We had our water heater changed out

Category water heater repair

We're so glad that you were pleased with our wonderful technician Loni! He's a really great guy as well. Thank you for taking the time to give us your valued feedback. We appreciate your business and we're thrilled to know you felt our service was "A" rated!

11/09/2018

Joel F.

Excellent service. Technician Toa was friendly and professional. Would recommend using this company for future projects.

Description of Work
Water Heater replacement

Category water heater repair

We really appreciate your kind feedback and recommendation. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

11/07/2018

Robert O.

Punctual and efficient. Employee didn't explain much, said they have a standard water heater they use and that's that. I'm ok with that. But others might want more information, to pick something out. I didn't feel like he was scamming me, it's just a standard price. I like that. Nothing unusual or odd additional fees to consider.

Description of Work
50 gallon water heater replaced and installed. Old water heater removed.

Category water heater repair

Your feedback is important to us, thank you. Yes, we do offer mostly one brand of water heater and this is mainly based on our 50 years of experience with using others. We provide the best possible quality parts, only, to our customers. Our work is always done to code so there can be more to consider in an installation than simply the cost of a water heater.

10/23/2018

Kathleen C.

So use these people if you want to pay top dollar for a water heater. I called them about getting our 50 gallon water heater replaced as it was leaking. The woman on the phone asked for the Model # of the leaking unit. She asked if the unit was outside or in the garage. I told her that the unit is in the garage. She said it would be between $1250 to $1450. Fortunately, I contacted another highly reviewed company who asked me to text them some pictures - which I did. An hour later they sent me a price - $1600 for a fifty gallon unit. Today when the Water Heaters Only guy showed up, he asked me if I wanted a 50 gallon or a 40 gallon unit. I said that probably a 40 gallon unit would be fine since it’s just my wife and I. He quoted a price of $1800!! I told him I already had received a price of $1600 for a fifty gallon unit (which he asked to see). When I showed him the estimate, he said he would lover his price to $1650. Thankfully, I had that $1600 estimate. In the end I had him install the unit despite the fact that this company uses a “bait and switch” approach as I just wanted hot water again. I will NEVER do business with them again.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Oh no, we're truly sorry for the experience you felt you had with our company, as it is not an accurate representation of who we are. Please be assured that we absolutely do not bait and switch. Water Heaters Only, Inc. has been in business for over 50 years. Providing the best possible service, before, during and after your work has always been our policy. We value you as our customer and would like very much to resolve this matter. Someone from our company will be contacting you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

09/19/2018

Bob S.

Great! Arrived as promised and job took less than I expected to complete. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install a new re-circulation pump on the hot water line.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you for your confidence in our company to recommend us to others, that means a lot to us! We truly appreciate your valued feedback. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

08/29/2018

Daniel H.

Called them yesterday and Steve showed up this morning on time, took a look at our old water heater installation and provided a reasonable quote for replacing it with a brand new unit plus a couple related upgrades. He was carrying exactly the unit we wanted so he expertly replaced it in record time. Great experience. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category water heater repair

It was so nice of you to take the time to give us your great feedback. We're so glad that you were pleased with or service. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

07/23/2018

Raphael O.

Showed up on time. Completed work in a professional manner. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replace 22 year old water heater.

Category water heater repair

Wow, congratulations on 22 years with your old water heater! That's amazing! We were happy to provide "A" rated service and get you back in hot water quickly. Thank you for choosing Water Heaters Only, Inc.

Water Heater Installation, Repair & Replacement, Tankless Water Heaters.

General plumbing, Drain or sewer service. We specialize in water heaters.