In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Garden Grove, CA
There are 27 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Garden Grove
- DeCook ConstructionEric DeCook did extensive work for us over several years, including designing and building a guest house, building decks, redoing our driveway, and creating a leech field for our septic system. He is an intelligent, highly skilled contractor and extremely easy to work with. We give him our highest rating
- A Team Plumbing Services IncExcellent! Robert and his entire team is what I call on point. For me a good company is one one that communicates what needs to be done, gives you a clear and competitive quote, and finally follows through with what they say needs to be done by doing it correctly and on time. I have used them for small and big projects and their consistency is impeccable. I have multiple buildings and I need reliability. They’re my go to vendor for anything plumbing
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- JMS Express PlumbingAfter a couple of rain delays, JMS came out to perform a sewer/drain inspection (including video) and cleaning on an older house/outbuilding on my property. Unfortunately, we could no located the 3-inch clean-out, so I had to remove a toilet for them to access the septic line. The tech did his best to get his equipment through the twists and turns of this old plumbing, but through not fault of his, was not able to fully complete the job. He did spend considerable time scoping the drains and septic system (to the point he could reach) and verified things were generally in decent shape, though some work still needs to be done (beyond the scope of the 'deal'). He provided a quote for the additional work (to get the septic system cleared up, install a 3-inch clean-out, etc.) and agreed to re-do the inspection/cleaning job for free at that point if we go forward with the work. All-in-all, a very personable tech, he was prompt for the appointment, and did the best he could given the circumstances. I'd definitely call again if/when I have plumbing needs
- JMS Express PlumbingThis is the second time I've used JMS. They had 2 laborers here for 3 days doing the work. They are prompt, honest and on-time. I had done some on-line research for the problem and had some specific questions for Angel, the foreman. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. Joe, the owner, came out to check the job at the end. It cost $3800. I didn't have time to get another bid as we were limiting our use of the tank. Considering what plumbers cost, I suspect the price was in the ball park. I gave the price a B because I think it was decent. I would have given an A only if I had obtained other bids. I highly recommend the company
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INCThey were supposed to pump out my septic tanks and in the process they said one leach pit was root bound. When getting my septic tanks certified 9 months later, I found out one of the tanks were not emptied and the root bound leach pit was not as root bound as they claimed.
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
- AERO-STREAM LLCDo not trust this company. All they want is for you to buy the product and get the money. I explained to the salesperson my exact situation. I explained it clearly and concisely. All he said was it'll work. What he neglected to tell me was that I would have to pay for a separate company to destroy the concrete driveway install the product and then fix the driveway again. That's very very very expensive. They should have told me about this while I was talking to the salesperson; that it would be an extra cost to destroy the concrete driveway in order to install. I was not told this. I asked to send the product back and asked for shipping label. No. We don't send the shipping label, you have to pay for it yourself. And even though they didn't charge me there is a 14 percent restocking fee. I hate being duped. I hate having all the facts and explaining it to the salesperson. I hate my information going in one ear in and out the other because they just want to make the sale. I'm very unhappy with his company and if you choose to use his company, I suggest you get ready to chat for at least an hour because you will want to find out not only how the product works, but how it is installed, where it would be installed, described your property, and then go over it again to make sure they understand. When I called to talk about this, the person I spoke to was hostile to me – almost laughing because there was no way out of this for me. MY COST WAS $1240. THEY DEDUCTED $20 OF MY REFUND AND THE COST FOR SENDING BACK WAS $67.00. WHAT A WASTE! I AM SO ANGRY AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
Septic Tank Companies in Garden Grove
- Business Description:Option One Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience. If you have a plumbing problem, we will handle it, there is no job too big or small! Our price can't be beat! Our main office is located Rancho Cucamonga, but we service the entire southern california area from Los Angeles to San DiegoRecent Review:The work was a lot more extensive (and expensive) than we anticipated. Roots had clogged our house's sewer mainline and the piper were no longer aligned. The fix included installing a liner inside of the pipes to prevent future leeks and root penetration. Ruben, Tommy C, and Tommy S were punctual and worked their butts off to get the job done in two days. They were very professional and would hire them again for future jobs (although I hope that I don't have another job as big as this one in a long time)Art C.
- Business Description:We have 4 Technicians. No Subs. We work off a Straight Forward Pricing system so there are no hidden costs; and you will know the cost of the job before we get started. There is NO travel fee. We also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back policy. In addition, we hold the Technician's Seal of Safety, meaning all of our employees are background checked and drug free. We also hold the Green Screened Seal, which means that we use and recommend products that help save and protect ..Recent Review:They job was a little complex due to the incorrect manner in which the previous valve was installed and the length of pipe that extended from the wall. The tech, Shawn wasnt sure if he would be able to replace it without opening the wall to attach a new pipe. Fortunately all went well with the repair and the worse case scenario was avoided. Shawn did an excellent job from the moment he arrived until he left. He was very respectful and upfront on what needed to happen on the repair and provided a price prior to beginning work. Additionally his priority was to make the repair in the cleanest manner and to make it easy for me to access the valve without pulling out the refrigeratorLawrence P.
- Business Description:Darrell's Pumping is a family owned and operated company, run by Darrell himself. Darrell's Pumping is a 2017 Super Service Award winner on Angie's List and Darrell has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the septic industry. Darrell provides a wide range of pumping services including, but not limited to: septic repairs, leach line repairs, home sale certifications, county permit certificates, and electronic locating services are available. Darrell makes sure each job is fast and eff..Recent Review:Darrell was great. He took the time to describe how the septic and leach lines worked, as well as proper maintenance to keep it working. He was a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend him for others to useGaron W.
- Business Description:Diamond provides clean restroom rentals in Southern California ranging from standard event porta potty rentals to luxury restroom trailers and portable shower trailers. Diamond also provides crowd control fence rentals, barricade rentals, rental sinks, temporary power, storage containers and dumpster rentals, septic pumping and waste water pumping. Recognized as Southern California’s Preferred Portable Restroom Provider, Diamond is known for having the cleanest toilet rentals in the nation. ..Recent Review:Awesome! <br /> Efficient and prompt called before he came up. Inspected the lids and found out that we didn't have to replace the cover after all. Showed me that the system was working and answered all my questions and recommended the next time period for service. In and out in less than an hour and even deodorized the tank area no smell left behind. <br /Pauline N.
- Business Description:Plumbing license #1022967 (C-36 plumbing, C-42 sewer-sanitation). Drain-Force Plumbing is a quality-focused, family-owned business serving the South Bay Area. Owner/Operator Juan Carlos has over 15 years experience in the plumbing field. Drain Force Plumbing is committed to providing the highest quality service to all customers, starting with the initial phone call made to our customer service department. Drain Force Plumbing employees are kept abreast of changes and updates to plumbing ..Recent Review:Very pleased overall. The initial scope of work was for clearing clogged pipe + video inspection. Upon finding that the pipe was crushed, Drain Force immediately and effectively communicated the issue and presented different options to solve. Once the expanded scope of work was approved, they got to work very quickly and completed the job within the next 14 hours. Communication was excellent throughoutAndi H.
- Business Description:Free Estimates 626.448.6455. Family Owned Business for over 35 years. We service the greater Los Angeles area providing great Plumbing and Drain Cleaning service for residential and commercial properties. We also work with property management companies to provide them with awesome service for all there properties. Western Rooter is a 24/7 Emergency plumbing and rooter company. We specialize in copper re-pipes, water heaters, sewer video camera's, drain cleaning, sewer repair, sewer replacemen..Recent Review:I called because I could not turn off the hot water. They said, someone, would be there within 2 hours. The plumber arrived in less than 90 minutes. He was neat and clean. He set right to work. After 15 minutes or so he had taken apart the old faucet tried to make a repair but the faucet was not repairable - not surprising since the faucet was quite old. I asked if he could replace the faucet but the one I wanted he did not have on his vehicle. He called the office and they had one in stock. He was gone about 40 minutes. He installed the new faucet in about 20 minutes. He cleaned up after himselfKEITH A.
- Business Description:VIP Sewer and Drain Services was established in 2011. We are a family owned and operated business and have over 20 years in the plumbing experience specializing in sewer and drain service and repairs. We take pride in being fair and giving options first to provide a permanent solution to our clients needs. We back our service with a 100% Customer Satisfaction GuaranteeRecent Review:If I could give Nick, owner of VIP Sewer and Drain Services, ten stars I would! With the many people I have used to make repairs, etc. to my home, I rarely ever see such knowledge and professionalism. He is an artisan in the plumbing profession. His prices are very good and I would say to anyone do yourself a favor and use VIP Sewer and Drain Services. I will never use anyone elseDianne P.
- Business Description:The industry's best technicians make the happiest customers. Turn to the pros at All City Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs. Proudly serving San Bernardino, Riverside, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. We have over 3000s 5 star reviews across the web from our thrilled customers. Our company goal is to make sure that we have 100% customer satisfaction. We have options and payment plans that can fit in everyones budget. We provide free estimates and you only pay when you're happy. It's no..Recent Review:Tyler did a great job. He replaced both faucets and worked diligently to make sure that they worked properly. He had to turn off the water at the main water source as the shut off valves were frozen (another job in the future). The toilet would run periodically and sometimes, the tank when flushed, would not fill properly. He replaced the flapper and adjusted the length of the chain. Also received a $25.00 coupon for first time customer. Again, Tyler did a great job and would recommend All City Plumbing and Tyler. Office staff went out of their way to accommodate my request. Good team. :Linda B.
- Business Description:Were a small family owned company that has 5 employees. We have our B-1 general contracting license along with our c-42 that allows us to do septic and sewer and also our trenching that allows us to dig house foundations, block walls, room additions, water lines, and etc. we provide ever job with a proposal before the job and a final invoice at the finish of ever job. we accept checks, cash, and major credit cardRecent Review:We reached out to JNL for a small section in our backyard where we wanted the grass ripped out and the area filled in with cement. The area was about 200-230 square feet and they gave us a fair and reasonable estimate. The crew was able to start work the following business day after we decided to go with them. They ripped all the grass out day one, leveled all the dirt day two, and had a cement truck here at 7am on day three. All the guys were polite and professional and we are really happy with how the cement is coming togetherAlicia G.
- Business Description:Since 2002, Power Pro Plumbing Heating & Air has been providing a full range of quality plumbing, heating, and AC services in Orange County, the South Bay, and the Greater Los Angeles Area. Founded in a garage with just two employees, the business has since grown to three locations and more than a hundred employees—and counting. Whether you need new water heater installation, drain cleaning, sewer line replacement, furnace repair, or an AC tune-up, they are prepared to get the job done quickl..Recent Review:Went better than expected great price. I recommend buy the part first though. Im also a member I recommend become one join the club best deal I didn't expect such good discount. I am truly happy with the work. 3rd time return customeAntonio P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Garden Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
Covina, California 91723
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California 92557
- All City Plumbing9447 London Way
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario, California 91764
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
Glendora, California 91741
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California 92408
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
Silverado, California 92676
- Coast View Restoration5640 Knott Ave
Buena Park, California 90621
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
Bell, California 90201
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California 92407
- Daniel Cordova Plumbing2606 Durfee Ave.
El Monte, California 91732
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
Nuevo, California 92567
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California 92069
- DON'S PLUMBING SERVICE 219503 GALEVIEW DR
Rowland Heights, California 91748
- Drain it plumbing5838 Painter Ave
Whittier, California 90601
- Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter21700 Nordhoff st
Chatsworth, California 91311
- Drain-Force Plumbing 1941 N Gaffey St suite E
San Pedro, California 90731
- D Roberts Construction
- G.G. Garcia Plumbing, Pumping and RooterPo box 2997
Orange, California 92859
- G.G. Garcia Plumbing, Pumping and Rooter
- Handyman ContractorP.O Box 418
Corona, California 92878
- Home Remodeling by Treeium Inc5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, California 91607
- HomeX Plumbing & Rooter708 N VALLEY ST
Anaheim, California 92801
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
Encino, California 91316
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, California 91502
- Handyman Contractor
- Kastle Plumbing4 McLaren Ste E
Irvine, California 92618
- Kastle Plumbing
- Low Cost Rooter4327 Clinton St
Los Angeles, California 90004
- Low Cost Rooter
- Mr. Fix It Plumbing4320 Atlantic Ave Ste 230
Long Beach, California 90807
- Mr. Fix It Plumbing
- Neptune Plumbing23860 Miles Rd Suite G
Cleveland, Ohio 44128
- Neptune Plumbing
- Parzival Plumbing1245 Logan Ave Unit B
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Patricia Grauke - BHHS Troth Realtors1801 W. Ave K Ste. 201
Lancaster, California 93534
- Power Pro Plumbing11441 Beach St
Cerritos, California 90703
- PRC Restoration & Construction23839 Banning Blvd
Carson, California 90745
- Prolific Plumbing 11232 MARIO LN
Stanton, California 90680
- PUMP MASTERS765 W BASIN ST
San Pedro, California 90731
- PumpMan5020 Bleecker St
Baldwin Park, California 91706
- Parzival Plumbing
- Red Lilly Plumbing1647 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90026
- RICHARD LAUGHLIN PLUMBING11684 VENTURA BLVD. #504
Studio City, California 91604
- Right Price Rooter201 South Everett
Glendale, California 91205
- RK Knight Plumbing & Rooter15929 Whittier Blvd
Whittier, California 90603
- Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors1835 Newport Blvd Bldg A 109 Ste 601
Costa Mesa, California 92627
- Rooter Buster Plumbing Inc.13012 Debby Street
Van Nuys, California 91401
- Rooter Man Plumbing Service16065 Foothill Blvd
Sylmar, California 91342
- Roto-Rooter1183 N Kraemer Pl
Anaheim, California 92806
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services4017 Whittier Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90023
- RSM PLUMBING SERVICES INC.1561 Avenida Selva
Fullerton, California 92833
- Red Lilly Plumbing
- Septic Solutions29816 Old Sycamore Lane
Murrieta, California 92563
- Service All-Stars Plumbing Heating and Air Comfort19500 S Rancho Way Suite 101
Compton, California 90220
- ServiceMASTER by C2C Restoration10881 La Tuna Cyn Rd
Sun Valley, California 91352
- Sketchley & Mason Inc330 E Easy St. Ste D
Simi Valley, California 93065
- Skyline Builders & Development Inc6442 Coldwater Canyon Ave # 205
North Hollywood, California 91606
- SoCal Contractor3289 Veteran Ave
Los Angeles, California 90034
- Spy Rooter, Inc. dba The Sewer SpyP.O. Box 941538
Simi Valley, California 93094
- Sun Coast Plumbing27045 Calle Juanita
CAPISTRANO BEACH, California 92624
- Septic Solutions