In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Fullerton, CA
There are 28 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Fullerton
- DeCook ConstructionEric DeCook did extensive work for us over several years, including designing and building a guest house, building decks, redoing our driveway, and creating a leech field for our septic system. He is an intelligent, highly skilled contractor and extremely easy to work with. We give him our highest rating
- A Team Plumbing Services IncExcellent! Robert and his entire team is what I call on point. For me a good company is one one that communicates what needs to be done, gives you a clear and competitive quote, and finally follows through with what they say needs to be done by doing it correctly and on time. I have used them for small and big projects and their consistency is impeccable. I have multiple buildings and I need reliability. They’re my go to vendor for anything plumbing
- True Blue Plumbing and RooterI really can’t say enough good things about True Blue. Juan and his guys were A+ start to finish. First and foremost I received four separate quotes and Juan was far and away the best price. Now I’m usually a firm believer in “you get what you pay for.” With that said, I couldn’t be more satisfied with the services I received. I was outside with the guys almost the entire time because I was working on other projects in my house. Watching them work was awesome and impressive. Please let this review be a deciding factor if you’re looking for a plumber. I’m highly critical of people who do work for me. I feel like if I paying for a service I should get exactly what I want. With Juan and his guys, that’s exactly what you
- JMS Express PlumbingThis is the second time I've used JMS. They had 2 laborers here for 3 days doing the work. They are prompt, honest and on-time. I had done some on-line research for the problem and had some specific questions for Angel, the foreman. He answered all my questions satisfactorily. Joe, the owner, came out to check the job at the end. It cost $3800. I didn't have time to get another bid as we were limiting our use of the tank. Considering what plumbers cost, I suspect the price was in the ball park. I gave the price a B because I think it was decent. I would have given an A only if I had obtained other bids. I highly recommend the company
- JMS Express PlumbingAfter a couple of rain delays, JMS came out to perform a sewer/drain inspection (including video) and cleaning on an older house/outbuilding on my property. Unfortunately, we could no located the 3-inch clean-out, so I had to remove a toilet for them to access the septic line. The tech did his best to get his equipment through the twists and turns of this old plumbing, but through not fault of his, was not able to fully complete the job. He did spend considerable time scoping the drains and septic system (to the point he could reach) and verified things were generally in decent shape, though some work still needs to be done (beyond the scope of the 'deal'). He provided a quote for the additional work (to get the septic system cleared up, install a 3-inch clean-out, etc.) and agreed to re-do the inspection/cleaning job for free at that point if we go forward with the work. All-in-all, a very personable tech, he was prompt for the appointment, and did the best he could given the circumstances. I'd definitely call again if/when I have plumbing needs
- CISNEROS BROTHERS PLUMBING INCThey were supposed to pump out my septic tanks and in the process they said one leach pit was root bound. When getting my septic tanks certified 9 months later, I found out one of the tanks were not emptied and the root bound leach pit was not as root bound as they claimed.
- Great Falls Septic Service IncHe did a good job. Very responsive and he found solutions that other septic tank service providers did not find, it saved me a lot of money in the long run.
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGGreat! Darrell was awesome! Honest, reliable service. Highly recommend. Will always use this company in the future. ☺️
- AERO-STREAM LLCDo not trust this company. All they want is for you to buy the product and get the money. I explained to the salesperson my exact situation. I explained it clearly and concisely. All he said was it'll work. What he neglected to tell me was that I would have to pay for a separate company to destroy the concrete driveway install the product and then fix the driveway again. That's very very very expensive. They should have told me about this while I was talking to the salesperson; that it would be an extra cost to destroy the concrete driveway in order to install. I was not told this. I asked to send the product back and asked for shipping label. No. We don't send the shipping label, you have to pay for it yourself. And even though they didn't charge me there is a 14 percent restocking fee. I hate being duped. I hate having all the facts and explaining it to the salesperson. I hate my information going in one ear in and out the other because they just want to make the sale. I'm very unhappy with his company and if you choose to use his company, I suggest you get ready to chat for at least an hour because you will want to find out not only how the product works, but how it is installed, where it would be installed, described your property, and then go over it again to make sure they understand. When I called to talk about this, the person I spoke to was hostile to me – almost laughing because there was no way out of this for me. MY COST WAS $1240. THEY DEDUCTED $20 OF MY REFUND AND THE COST FOR SENDING BACK WAS $67.00. WHAT A WASTE! I AM SO ANGRY AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!
- Clay County Master Plumbing LLCExcellent in all respects. If you are in St. John's County, the department will try to discourage your using this company because "they are just a plumbing company" and will try to delay the permit process. Harold has all of the appropriate licensing needed for the drain field construction, and in the end, the County was very happy with his work. He used the newest in construction materials for the job, which promise to be longer lasting and will require less maintenance. He installed the equipment with minimal damage to the yard. He reseeded the yard and covered the seed appropriately to prevent erosion. I am thrilled with the work, and it was done at a price much lower than other quotes
Septic Tank Companies in Fullerton
- Business Description:We have 4 Technicians. No Subs. We work off a Straight Forward Pricing system so there are no hidden costs; and you will know the cost of the job before we get started. There is NO travel fee. We also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back policy. In addition, we hold the Technician's Seal of Safety, meaning all of our employees are background checked and drug free. We also hold the Green Screened Seal, which means that we use and recommend products that help save and protect ..Recent Review:Very professional. Josh was on time and very knowledgable. Turns out we needed a second guy to show up and snake from the vent on the roof because my older home didnt have a cleanout on thatvside of the house. One of the owners showed up in less than 15 minutes and took care of the problem. Seemed a little pricey at $350 but they were very quick, efficient, and professionalSara P.
- Business Description:Option One Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience. If you have a plumbing problem, we will handle it, there is no job too big or small! Our price can't be beat! Our main office is located Rancho Cucamonga, but we service the entire southern california area from Los Angeles to San DiegoRecent Review:Thanks Option One Plumbing, job well done!, From the below the slab leak detection, correction of the problem, and work completion, everything went well. The Plumbers were professional, friendly, and most important HONEST! This job required profession experienced plumbers, and Option One came through big time. I can sleep well again!John C.
- Business Description:Darrell's Pumping is a family owned and operated company, run by Darrell himself. Darrell's Pumping is a 2017 Super Service Award winner on Angie's List and Darrell has over 20 years of experience and knowledge in the septic industry. Darrell provides a wide range of pumping services including, but not limited to: septic repairs, leach line repairs, home sale certifications, county permit certificates, and electronic locating services are available. Darrell makes sure each job is fast and eff..Recent Review:Darrell showed up right on time. He explained what he was going to do and he did it promptly. The job required some finesse and both Darrell and his assistant Raymond took great care. They were especially careful so as not to create any additional problems. The work was top quality and it was finished on timeWarren S.
- Business Description:"IT's never a wrong time to CALL RIGHT TIME!" Based in Los Angeles, CA, Right Time Rooter and Plumbing Services is a local plumbing service provider. We established our company in 2017 but our hands-on experience in the plumbing industry spans over more than 25 years. Our team has hundreds of successfully completed plumbing, drain cleaning, and gas sewer installation projects under our belt and are proud to be the first choice for many homeowners in the area. We are fully licensed and certifi..Recent Review:The plumber did great. He arrived on time (unlike the previous nationally advertised plumbing service that I called that missed TWO appointments). He diagnosed how to replace the handle and replaced it in 10 minutes. Also gave us a money saving recommendation on solving a faucet leak. I would definitely hire agaiColin T.
- Business Description:For top quality residential and commercial plumbing services from Garden Grove to Irvine, Tustin, and Orange, there is no better team to turn to than Jacot Plumbing, Inc. The team of plumbing specialists have been hard at work to provide first-rate services for customers in the local and surrounding areas for over 55 years. As a business that has been family owned and run for the last three generations, the team continues to run a successful and thriving business today due to their quality an..Recent Review:My hose bib did not qualify for the promo. Which upon reading coupon / promo more closely, and examining my fixture, appears mine was welded and that was not covered. Plumber was very professional. Did really good work. I would hire again with closer confirmation of work to be quotedPATRICK H.
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic ServicesLan Y.
- Business Description:Trained technicians are available for emergency services and to answer any questions!Recent Review:I had a great experience working with Drain It Pluming. They are very kind, hard working and punctual. I appreciated their constant communication and updates over the phone, via text, and in email. They are a very detail oriented company and they thoroughly explained the problems with my plumbing, and answered all of my questions. If I have future plumbing problems, I would definitely work with them againElena R.
- Business Description:Free Estimates 626.448.6455. Family Owned Business for over 35 years. We service the greater Los Angeles area providing great Plumbing and Drain Cleaning service for residential and commercial properties. We also work with property management companies to provide them with awesome service for all there properties. Western Rooter is a 24/7 Emergency plumbing and rooter company. We specialize in copper re-pipes, water heaters, sewer video camera's, drain cleaning, sewer repair, sewer replacemen..Recent Review:Hats off to Daniel W. from Western Rooter who installed a water filtering system in my garage. Right from speaking with him on the phone, he was courteous, friendly, and very knowledgeable in his craft. You would think that companies would offer you their premium package right from the beginning but not Daniel. Instead, he asked what I was looking for and took the time and effort to send me multiple filtering systems (including Amazon choices) to choose from. This gesture tells you that he is looking for the customer's best interest at hand which is outstanding. Once I selected my choice, he thoroughly explained the contract and servicing process as well as answered all the questions I had. No big complicated words or complex contracts to decipher but simple and easy was the way Daniel pitched it. All in all, Western Rooter needs to hire more professional, knowledgeable, and charismatic people like him as he is a prime example of excellent customer service. I plan to use his services in the future and will definitely refer him to neighbors, friends, and family. Thank again Daniel WEddie B.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter Service & Plumbing Co. serves all of Orange County, including residential, industrial and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, trenchless sewer repair, hydro-jetting, backflow testing, video inspection, re-piping, water heaters, line location and leak detection. We have been in business since 1947Recent Review:The technician came within an hour of my call and fixed the problem like he's done it a million times. I believe it is hit or miss with these companies base don the technician. We got a guy named Jeremy, who was fantastic... punctual, knowledgeable and clean. He was a true professional. Couldn't have been more satisfied. Drains were working like new within an hour and a half of my call. He will try to upsell you on the enzymatic drain maintenance product for $40. But he makes such a good sales pitch, you almost want to buy it to avoid the misery of a clogged drain again. <br /Matthew L.
- Business Description:Diamond provides clean restroom rentals in Southern California ranging from standard event porta potty rentals to luxury restroom trailers and portable shower trailers. Diamond also provides crowd control fence rentals, barricade rentals, rental sinks, temporary power, storage containers and dumpster rentals, septic pumping and waste water pumping. Recognized as Southern California’s Preferred Portable Restroom Provider, Diamond is known for having the cleanest toilet rentals in the nation. ..Recent Review:They arrived within the stated two-hour period, and pumping went fine. At the end of the pump, the Operator accidentally dropped the heavy cement septic lid into the tank. The lid had cracked on three sides, leaving a non-secure fit. I called the Company, and within a half hour they had a Supervisor out to inspect the lid & inside the tank for any damage. Within an hour after that, the Supervisor returned with a brand new lid, and carted the old one away. Overall, very happy with the level of professionalism and responsiveness to the issueP.J. P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Fullerton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing138 E Badillo Street
Covina, California 91723
- All American Contractors25660 Aspenwood Ct
Moreno Valley, California 92557
- All City Plumbing9447 London Way
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
- All Pro Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical5001 Ontario Mills Pkwy
Ontario, California 91764
- Allstar Plumbing, Heating & Air9155 Archibald Ave Ste 302
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
- Alosta Plumbing, Heating & A/C255 S Glendora Ave #1495
Glendora, California 91741
- Ace Pelizon Plumbing
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc1057 S Washington Ave
San Bernardino, California 92408
- CANYON SEPTIC SERVICESP O Box 67
Silverado, California 92676
- Coast View Restoration5640 Knott Ave
Buena Park, California 90621
- COBRA ROOTER6345 FLORENCE PL
Bell, California 90201
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- California Pumping & Snttn Inc
- D Roberts Construction2185 W College Ave # 3129
San Bernardino, California 92407
- Daniel Cordova Plumbing2606 Durfee Ave.
El Monte, California 91732
- DARRELL'S PUMPINGP.O. Box 528
Nuevo, California 92567
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Diamond Environmental Services807 E Mission Road
San Marcos, California 92069
- Doc Joe's Rooter & Plumbing Service517 N. Mountain Ave Suite 146
Upland, California 91786
- DON'S PLUMBING SERVICE 219503 GALEVIEW DR
Rowland Heights, California 91748
- Drain it plumbing5838 Painter Ave
Whittier, California 90601
- Drain Master Plumbing & Rooter21700 Nordhoff st
Chatsworth, California 91311
- Drain-Force Plumbing 1941 N Gaffey St suite E
San Pedro, California 90731
- D Roberts Construction
- Handyman ContractorP.O Box 418
Corona, California 92878
- Home Remodeling by Treeium Inc5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, California 91607
- HomeX Plumbing & Rooter708 N VALLEY ST
Anaheim, California 92801
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
Encino, California 91316
- Honest Plumbing & Rooter Inc36 E Magnolia Blvd
Burbank, California 91502
- Handyman Contractor
- Kastle Plumbing4 McLaren Ste E
Irvine, California 92618
- Kastle Plumbing
- Low Cost Rooter4327 Clinton St
Los Angeles, California 90004
- Low Cost Rooter
- Neptune Plumbing23860 Miles Rd Suite G
Cleveland, Ohio 44128
- Neptune Plumbing
- Parzival Plumbing1245 Logan Ave Unit B
Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Patricia Grauke - BHHS Troth Realtors1801 W. Ave K Ste. 201
Lancaster, California 93534
- Power Pro Plumbing11441 Beach St
Cerritos, California 90703
- PRC Restoration & Construction23839 Banning Blvd
Carson, California 90745
- PUMP MASTERS765 W BASIN ST
San Pedro, California 90731
- PumpMan5020 Bleecker St
Baldwin Park, California 91706
- PURPOSE PLUMBING INC1442 Via Balboa
Placentia, California 92870
- Parzival Plumbing
- Red Lilly Plumbing1647 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90026
- RICHARD LAUGHLIN PLUMBING11684 VENTURA BLVD. #504
Studio City, California 91604
- Right Price Rooter201 South Everett
Glendale, California 91205
- RK Knight Plumbing & Rooter15929 Whittier Blvd
Whittier, California 90603
- Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors1835 Newport Blvd Bldg A 109 Ste 601
Costa Mesa, California 92627
- Rooter Buster Plumbing Inc.13012 Debby Street
Van Nuys, California 91401
- Rooter Man Plumbing Service16065 Foothill Blvd
Sylmar, California 91342
- Roto-Rooter1183 N Kraemer Pl
Anaheim, California 92806
- RSM PLUMBING SERVICES INC.1561 Avenida Selva
Fullerton, California 92833
- Red Lilly Plumbing
- Septic Solutions29816 Old Sycamore Lane
Murrieta, California 92563
- Service All-Stars Plumbing Heating and Air Comfort19500 S Rancho Way Suite 101
Compton, California 90220
- ServiceMASTER by C2C Restoration10881 La Tuna Cyn Rd
Sun Valley, California 91352
- Sketchley & Mason Inc330 E Easy St. Ste D
Simi Valley, California 93065
- Skyline Builders & Development Inc6442 Coldwater Canyon Ave # 205
North Hollywood, California 91606
- SoCal Contractor3289 Veteran Ave
Los Angeles, California 90034
- Spy Rooter, Inc. dba The Sewer SpyP.O. Box 941538
Simi Valley, California 93094
- Steve's Five Star Service665 N Central Ave
Upland, California 91786
- Sun Coast Plumbing27045 Calle Juanita
CAPISTRANO BEACH, California 92624
- Septic Solutions