A A Septic Pumping Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2006

2.1

Optimal plumbing

Call or click for an estimate, today!

Conway land clearing and site prep

Forestry mulching Dirt work Livestock burial House pads Debri cleanup up Ditches And much more

Harry L Hayes Plumbing Inc

At Harry L Hayes Plumbing, we like to say "The Drip Stops Here". Our customer's satisfaction is our number one priority. We won't give you excuses, just results. As a customer of Harry L Hayes Plumbing, you will be treated with respect and honesty. We give up front pricing so there are no surprises at the end of a job. We use only highly skilled and experienced plumbers, who are trained not only in superior plumbing but also in the art of superior customer service. As a result of our unique customer care in this great community of Northeast Florida, our community of customers have become a community of friends.

10/14/2015

I asked them to fix my plumbing issue. They told me that I needed a pump out of my septic tank. They charged me double because my tank was 4' in the ground. They pumped it out and now 3 weeks later I still have a plumbing back up issue. Now they think they need to replace the pump! For another $425. Why didn't they check that the first time they were here?!

Description of Work
Pumped my septic tank

Category plumbing,septic tank

08/25/2015

Not the usual septic company I use in Jax however they did show up the same day. Extremely overpriced as compared to other local companies. On top of that the driver left no invoice and I had to call for 2 days to get them to fax me a copy.

Description of Work
Pump Septic Tank

07/30/2015

They pumped out the septic tank but then told us we needed a new drain field on one of them and that if we hired him on the weekend we wouldn't have to go through the company and it would be cheaper; $2,500 vs the companies $5,000! Not a reputable company at all!

Description of Work
They pumped out our two septic tanks.

06/08/2013

In Nov. 2012 my septic tank sump pump failed and I called AA Septic to replace it. They installed the first one when we built the house. We had LOTS of problems with them in the early years so I should have known better than to call them now. But they had changed the name from AAA to AA( should have been a clue) so I thought I'd give them another try. This newest pump failed and was stripping the ...

Description of Work
They failed to show up when my septic tank pump under warranty failed.

01/18/2013

They are just a shady business. They offer to do work under the table and with me being a police officer, this is completely wrong. I know even the drivers will offer to do something extra without involving the boss. They tried that with me and also offered to pump out my dad's second well at a cheaper price. In September 2012, they were doing work at my father's home. While there, they ran into m...

Description of Work
I had them out to work on my drain field/septic tank clean. My father also had them out to his property before he passed away for septic tank cleaning.

Plumbing.