Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Tombstone, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Tombstone
- Lee Hoffman Roofing IncBrian Bauerelen estimated and gave us his bid within a couple of days. When I accepted the bid I was told that they had a backlog of several weeks. I told them that there was no urgency and we set the day for someday in February. I was called later on by a John and told that the date would be on the 17th of Feb. On the 17th a crew arrived and began work immediately. The entire job took two days and Brian came up later and inspected the job and wanted to know if there was anything else I wanted done. Overall I was very happy with the entire process and the handling of the job
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsWe talked with Allen, drew up plans with an architect or Allen, then sat back and watched. The crew was polite to us and our children and met suggestions with ease. We were very pleased with the finished products.
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairOverall I am very pleased with his work. He was meticulous in his work, taking care to not create problems that were not already there. Unlike so many contractors, he cleaned up after himself. There was no mess for me to clean up.
- Timothy's Landscaping ServicesThey showed up on time and as expected. As I am the executor of the estate I went to look at the results about 5 days after original start date. Weeds were not completely gone and fascia board was not painted as we agreed. When asked about it the owner told me that they only had a small amount of time as he worked two jobs and had to work at the other jobs as well. They finished the work the next day and it was completed as promised and the job was done well. He asked for additional work and gave me a bid on the work which I though was very high so I declined the work, which was additional carpentry to put on a new front porch as it is not in good shape for selling the property. I did find a carpenter to complete the work at a much more reasonable price. The work they did was satisfactory but not outstanding, and for the money paid I thought I would get a better job done. I had to go within 3 weeks to mow down the grass that had sprung up in it's place myself. It took my about 2 hours to do the whole job myself and it just cost me my time
- Kelsara Custom BuildersWe will never use this contractor again. He farms work off to sub par subcontractors, never follows up and leaves the client screwed. We did not get all the work done we paid for because of all the mistakes the workers made. Posts were put in front of existing windows so the window had to be moved, the roof of the add-on still leaks when it rains, the air-heat unit put in is way too expensive to run. I could go on but you get the gist. The original review was done before the work was. I jumped the gun in recommending this company. Run fast and don't look back
Contractors in Tombstone
- Business Description:Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Additions, Remodels, Renovations etc... Wood/Stone/Tile, Porches & Decks, Windows, Doors & Screen Installations, Driveways, ANYTHING Inside or Out. 520.903.7505Recent Review:Excellent Service- Timely, Courteous, Effiecient and ReasonableVictor D.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Professional Handyman Some times it's difficult for a homeowner to decide between a licensed contractor and an unlicensed handyman. Understandable. One will surely be more expensive than the other but the other may not have the skills to deliver the quality of work that is expected. I have over twenty-five years of hands on experience in the trades. I know quality and I know what is expected and I have both the personal and professional references to prove it. I owned and operated Valley Hom..Recent Review:excellent, done quickly and efficiently. House looks great.John V.
- Business Description:3 employees. Uses subs for HVAC, electrical and plumbing. Cost is determined by the job or by the bid. Extra charge for after hours service. Travel charges may apply.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Carol M. Rocco. Family-owned & operated. Award winning.Recent Review:We always use Canyon Meadows for home maintenance and have for many years. Roof repair, floor repair, deck repair, front step build, block wall repair, patio cover, painting, tiling and a lot more. We always call them first and they always fit us in. Thanks, MikeCarol G.
- Business Description:A Plus Carpentry is a "Jack of all trades, master of all" type organization. If you can imagine it we can create it. If its broken, we're who you call to fix it. You you want it, but are clueless or helpless, let us install it for you! We have more than twenty years experience in all things carpentry
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:All forms of payment accepted.Recent Review:Landscape clearing which was done after several weeks. Brush was left for a week prior to finishing the job. Had to ask about it as a neighbor complained. House painting: The subcontractor crew used by Timothy was good. I would use them again. Timothy didn't do the work except for the front and back doors. Which were not painted until weeks later. The work was of such poor quality that the doors needed to be sanded, primed and repainted. Would not recommend Timothy to anyone. for landscape or paintingSteve M.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Huachuca City
- Sierra Vista
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Miracle Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Green Valley
- Rio Rico
general contractors in Tombstone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gar Construction LLC7348 S. Longhorn
- Gar Construction LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Timothy's Landscaping ServicesPO Box 777
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Timothy's Landscaping Services
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC 2752 N Walnut Ave
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC