Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Tombstone, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Tombstone
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCWonderful! When was the last time you enjoyed a remodel? When was the last time you enjoyed having total strangers in your home? My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed having every employee come to work each morning with a smile on their face and a skip in their step. Each employee was professional, knew exactly what was expected of them, and treated us very well! They worked as a team and kept the mess to an absolute minimum. We would recommend them to anyone and already have
- Nation;s Floor CoveringIt went very well. They were punctual, professional and polite. They took the old carpet away. They were able to install the carpet quickly. I would use them again and highly recommend their service. This is a family owned business.
- Stanley SteemerThey were very professional, team of two, drove from Tucson so dispatcher called me twice prior to their arrival. The carpets look great and upholstery too although the furniture is pretty old and worn. In one bedroom there were stains on carpet that other cleaners couldn't remove but these guys did. They moved everything I wanted moved and put coasters under furniture that was moved and cleaned. I think the equipment worked very well. Last year the cleaner I used did a bad job and I was worried about that. The carpets took days to dry and still looked dirty. He left water on the tile floors and I was not happy about that. He said he really didn't have anything to dry it. Stanley Steemer brought everything they needed to clean after themselves and even left caution stickies in doorways. I will definitely use them again
- CANNNON'S CREATIVE SURFACESThey were wonderful. They are very expensive but the work that they do is beautiful. Everybody that has ever come in here says they love it. If you want something done right and he guarantees his work then he is very worth going with.
- COCHISE FLOOR COVERINGWe took quite a while lining up materials. Troy was very patient with us. He even held his pricing for several months while our new kitchen cabinets were built and installed. As soon as the cabinets were in Cochise Flooring started on the laminate floors. In just a week they were done. We gave them a few days off so the new baseboards could go in. They will be back soon to install carpet
- Sierra Vista TileEasy to work with. Very accomodating. Helpful in selecting materials. Quick turn around. Making our remodel a rewarding experience.
- LOWE'SI liked the price, they had a sale and I got a good price. Everything was great except for the time limit. Once I got the installation it was good and it was just that from the time I purchased it to the time the actual install happened.
- Express FlooringThe installers, which were provate contractors did a good job. Lots of dust all over from removing old tile and grout. They should have had a vacuum connected to thier removal tool. The sales person out right lied and said things that were not true like they use thier own employee's not true they use contract people. They clain next day install, it took almost a week for them to show up. I would not use them again but I will leave it up to you. They still owe me 300o refund back to my credit card which I will probably end up taking them to court for
- Patriots Remodeling LLCOverall, it was a very bad experience, It was a huge investment for us, but Patriots Remodeling turned a 3 week Remodel into an 8 week disaster. I must comment that I am compassionate about the illness in his family and I am very understanding, but Our needs as paying customers were ignored and disrespected, His crew was kind and courteous and with the proper leadership they would probably be one of the best crews in southern Arizona. I learned a valuable lesson form this experience
- LOWE'SSalespeople in store were clueless about install. I was sold a saw that was completely wrong for my project and had to return it. Store employees repeatedly gave wrong recommendations about installation and repeatedly told me how easy it was to do. It isn't. Ultimately, I hired one of their contractors to install the floor. This appeared to completely flummox the in-store employees who kept giving me paperwork to buy more laminate which I had already purchased. The floor installer did an adequate but not stellar job and never replaced the strip in front of the sliding glass door or the brackets which held the closet doors at the bottom. Unless you have construction experience, do not rely on Lowe's employees to learn a construction skill. They really appear to have no idea
Flooring Contractors in Tombstone
- Business Description:Local contractor offering services to all of southern Arizona. We are dedicated to giving our customers custom renovations with new and inspiring taste along with any other needs you may have! We offer a range of services from roofing, flooring, full remodels and more!Recent Review:It didn't. Set up an appointment. Didn't show didn't call. This is the second roofing company I got from Angie's list. Both didn't show didn't call.Debbie A.
- Business Description:Here at AZ Cardinals Custom Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity With over 25 years of construction experience, will guarantee that your job will be done correctly and on time. Any home improvement you need we can do from a new roof to a complete renovation, plumbing, tile, or a complete kitchen. We are very dedicated to our projects and to our customers satisfactionRecent Review:It is looking good. I think it would work very well. He knows our time frame and we have to get it done in the middle in September. The y started fast and took a little bit of a break with all the rain. We're working to an entirely different job. They go fast when they can, and it looks like very decent workApril R.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:Providing all flooring needs with a lifetime warranty with all workmanshipRecent Review:Ron/Horizon did a very good job. They were punctual, professional and easy to work with. While Ron was quick to offer his professional advice on dos and don'ts, he was equally quick to accede to what I decided I wanted done. The only aspect of the job that I didn't like was that it went a little slowly. But that was not Horizon's fault. Their work was only slowed because of the added effort it took to level with varying amounts (at times substantial amounts) of thinset as the job progressed. <br /> <br /> Bottomline is I now have a new patio I am very proud of one, instead of a new patio that I could not look at without seeing the problems with the wavy concrete slab. Thanks, RonGarth O.
- Business Description:Playground Rubber Safety Surfacing, Deck Restoration, Gym Floors, Sport Surfaces, Playgrounds, and many other recreational applications.
- Business Description:8 employees. uses subs. cost is determined by the job. no travel charges. License #165318 & #165319.Recent Review:First day installers were punctual, rapidly started the prep work on floor (I had removed carpet, trim and mopped/vacumned concrete pad already to save on labor charge) They removed a 4x4 section of tile at Entry Door. Leveled concrete pad with self-leveler in needed areas. <br /> Second day installers were later than the first day (I was staying up to get them into the house, I work nights so I would stay up, let them in and go upstairs with earplugs ;) .. <br /> Third day installers were around an hour later than before and only had 2 guys instead of the 4-5 previously. <br /> The biggest complaint of entire job was the finish detail. They pulled up the base boards but in several areas the baseboard was slightly damaged or unpainted (home builder laid baseboards before finished floors **(dopes imho)** not one offer to repaint them was made (even if extra charge was incurred), secondly the stairs to sunken living room were initially trimmed in quarter round. It looked absolutely sophomoric in attempt and was finished extremely POORLY. After the third day (now Friday) I called the sales rep and let them know my issues, to their credit they tried to resolve my issues though there was several days lag before the installers could come fix their issues. <br /> Day Four (now several days later) installer came, (unannounced as someone forgot to call me from their office) and retrimed the stairs beautifully with matching baseboards (4 1/2 inch) that they found and sourced (REDEEMING QUALITY!!!) While waiting for installer to come I had noticed that there was a gap in the first riser... When installing they had to glue them down, and they measured off cut piece to wall but then installed it under wall leaving a 2-3mm gap, which they then filled with a piece of scrap, once you noticed it, you could see if everytime you walked by. I asked about fix for this, and installer talked about difficulty and it was not fixed (though trim on steps were done above my expectation.) <br /> Day Five (now over a week since inital install) Installer came out to fix issues with baseboard that was not properly lined up to the same level as other trim pieces around it and fixed the gap in the first riser. <br /> Job was completed to my wifes (final boss) approval and I cut them a check for the remainder of their 50% holdback (REDEEMING Quality) <br /> Floor went down fast and pretty solidly for not as an expensive flooring type. I really like the choice of flooring and think it will hold up well to my family (2 girls and 2 dogs and my wife). The installers that Onsite uses I believe are subcontractors and I believe that affects their overall quality, while my job was a fairly big job, the pricepoint was not exorbitant, and I feel as if it was a and quot;Good enough and if he doesnt complain we collect our money and goto next joband quot;. <br /> The sales rep seemed genuinely concerned at my retorts to the quality of finish work (I was asked to send pictures) and overall the job was done to MY SATISFACTION but the amount of time it took was a little offputting. <br /> I stand firmly on the fence if I will ever give Onsite another job (I need new carpet upstairs (around 1000sq/ft between four rooms) but them not collecting the funds until I was satisfied held them up in my mind as atleast a Company that atleast makes an effort. <br /> I live in the far west valley and the distances involved for them is probably far, but I always felt it wasnt apporpriate that if they use subs, that the sales rep or a rep from the company did not come out and inspect final work. I dont know if that was a problem because my sales guy was out of town that weekend or if that is a regular thing for them (the installers did take my check made out to Onsite Design). <br /> Eitherway the floor is done, and we like it, the process to get their was not as good as I would of hopedMcKinze S.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionalsRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Flooring ContractorRecent Review:Our business installed a floor with Floors Unlimited last summer. We were unsure what to install and they suggested a commercial laminate. We discussed at length that there is water involved in our day to day use (we're a preschool) and the salesman assured us that this was the best product. $18,000 and 30 days later, we had water damage all over the floor. The president ignored me for 4 months. I finally had to contact the manufacturer. In a joint meeting, the manufacturer blamed Floors Unlimited for a poor install and the president of Floors Unlimited blamed the product. It is now a year later and we have extensive water damage. Neither Floors Unlimited nor the manufacturer is interested in assisting us. They are still blaming each other and suggesting that we repair the damaged areas, which won't solve the problem. We are going to have to sue to get any resolution. Avoid them and shop elsewhere..... <br /Donna D.
- Business Description:General contractor in Tucson and surrounding areas, including Phoenix.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Find flooring installation in
- Huachuca City
- Sierra Vista
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Green Valley
- Rio Rico
flooring installation in Tombstone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CAN-DO CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 802
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And Repair4956 S San Pedro Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Carpets of Dalton Flooring America2720 E Lakin Dr
- COCHISE FLOOR COVERING2149 S STATE HIGHWAY 92
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- CREATIVE FLOORING DESIGNS INCPO Box 3905
- CSC Stone Inc8736 W Salter Dr
- CAN-DO CONSTRUCTION
- ENMAR Hardwood Flooring560 E Germann Rd, Suite #105
- ENMAR Hardwood Flooring
- Floors Unlimited21609 N 12th Ave Ste 100
- Floors Unlimited
- Granite Plus Inc4854 N Shamrock P Ste 110
- Granite Plus Inc
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Onsite DesignPO Box 24702
- Onsite Design
- Patriots Remodeling LLCPO Box 1466
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Patriots Remodeling LLC
- Quality Carpet & Tile LLC105 North Central Avenue
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Quality Carpet & Tile LLC