When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Coolidge, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Coolidge
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYWe used them 6 weeks ago, first week of April. The cost of the survey was $250.00. it is a nice company and they are punctual
- Don E Petersen R L SI started corresponding with Don via telephone then we switched to emails. Don sent me all the infofmation I needed to understand the land surveying process and his fees. I signed a work contract and scanned a copy to him. This was the 6th of May....then we met May 14 and Don gave me the completed original drawing of my land that he surveyed. I then pain Don and that was it. Very easy and simple for me, thank you Don
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYThey were very thorough and explained the process since this was the first survey I ordered.
- Cascio Dezine SolutionsJoe is a fully qualified Landscape Architect. He knows his business. First he listened to us (wanted desert-scape with some softening green effects and low water use plants). He drew up plans, we reviewed them and made changes, the we picked put boulders and he directed us to the best deals on trees and an installer. He finished on-time and slightly under budget. We feel that we got more than we paid for because of Joe's passion for his work This guy is a real find
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCAngiesList data base does not show any of the specifics for this company. I don't know how to update the data base entry. So here are the coordinates AZ Land Surveying Jerry L. Webster, RLS LandSurveyor@azlandsurveying.com 2115 East Rosemonte Drive Phoenix, AZ, 85024 Mobile - (623) 414-9571 Office - (602) 788-9520 www.AZLandSurveying.com Their official business name is Advanced Civil Design, PLLC. This is a husband and wife team. Their quote was very reasonable, much lower than the other company I contacted. They will put you on their schedule only after you have signed their contract, but all the paperwork can be handled via emails, phone and FAX. Easy. They arrived at day break on the agreed-upon day and performed the survey to locate the 4 corners. One of the corners was buried under a pile of boulders but Jerry was able to move them around and mark the real corner with a flag. I stayed out of their way while they performed their work. At the end, they showed me the corners, advised me on the location of an existing wall, and at my request located an additional corner for my current property that was lost in the brush. They were very professional, yet friendly. I give them the warmest of recommendation
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCThey were punctual and here on time like they said they would be. They were very nice people and they did a good job, very neat. They were the most reasonably priced compared to the other companies I had called. Very clear, did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. They got everything done that morning and had given me the plans a week later. No confusion, honest, trustworthy and very easy said and done. They are also licensed and bonded
- Isthmus SurveyingI spoke to Paul on the phone to tell him what we were looking for. He gave me 2 possible quotes that would be determined by what he found when he came out to the house. He came out a week after I first talked to him. He was very personable, friendly, and professional. He took the time to explain to me how he located the lot lines and what he found. The job took about an hour and a half
Land Surveyors in Coolidge
- Business Description:Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too smallRecent Review:It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.ROCHELLE B.
- Business Description:For faster reply please give us a call! We are Registered Professional Engineers specializing in residential and commercial building inspections of all types. We have performed more than 14,000 building inspections since 1985. We are "Arizona's Original and Most Experienced Building Inspection Engineering Firm - Since 1985"Recent Review:Great! Once I have the finished report, I plan on reaching out to the recommended contractors to obtain bids on having the issues addressed.Jennifer L.
- Business Description:Miller Land Surveying has the expertise and experience to provide accurate and reliable field work and produce detailed high quality maps. Professional Land Surveying Services throughout the State of Arizona. 22 years in Business. - Visit MillerLS.coRecent Review:Excellently.Mark S.
- Business Description:Service oriented land surveying to determine your boundary lines.Recent Review:I started corresponding with Don via telephone then we switched to emails. Don sent me all the infofmation I needed to understand the land surveying process and his fees. I signed a work contract and scanned a copy to him. This was the 6th of May....then we met May 14 and Don gave me the completed original drawing of my land that he surveyed. I then pain Don and that was it. Very easy and simple for me, thank you Don. <br /Yvonne H.
- Business Description:Based in Phoenix Arizona, the Juras Law Firm, PLC was established in 2004. With our attorneys’ more than 19 years of legal experience, we provide practical, comprehensive, creative, and cost-efficient legal solutions to suit your needs – all with a personal touch. We focus on immigration law and bankruptcy law. Our services are focused on a World of New Beginnings™ . . . new geographical beginnings, new financial beginnings, new markets, new business beginnings – new countries, new businesse..
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:Did not call or use this company. <br />Shayla S.
- Business Description:A company of 4 with co owners that are brothers D2 does land boundary and construction surveyingRecent Review:D2 exceeded all expectations. They voluntarily came back with a lower price when they had another job near by. Their honesty is excellent and they did a great job and filed all the paperwork with County for mappingJoshua A.
- Business Description:We’ve teamed up with retailers, contractors, dealers and healthcare providers nationwide to get you the products and services you need with payments you can handle. Whether you’re looking for car repairs, a new sofa, an eye doctor visit, or anything else,Consumer Finance Solutions makes it quick, safe and easy to apply for financing online
- Business Description:Founded in 1995, the CK Group, Inc. (CK) has grown into a highly dependable, full service engineering firm that provides innovative solutions to federal, municipal and private sector clients project needs. We are licensed to provide services in Texas, Arizona, California, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah. We do so, through two of our strategically located engineering offices and materials testing laboratories in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. With a current staff count ..
- Business Description:Hook Engineering is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying company that has been providing professional services to private and public clients throughout Arizona since 1961. Combining specialized skills, broad-based knowledge, and management skills, the Hook staff is able to manage projects through teamwork to achieve outstanding results for our clients
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Casa Grande
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Arizona City
- Sun Lakes
- Red Rock
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
land surveyors in Coolidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Black Mountain Surveying17308 W. Woodrow Ln.
- Black Mountain Surveying
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Consumer Finance Solutions
- Hook Engineering, Inc.5110 N 44th St Ste L140
- Hook Engineering, Inc.
- Juras Law Firm, PLC2999 N 44th St, Ste #130
- Juras Law Firm, PLC
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- RLF Consulting2165 W Pecos Rd
- RLF Consulting