Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Youngtown, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Youngtown
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- BoundaryHunters LLCJim did an excellent job, answered all my questions, was able to complete project in a timely manner. I really appreciated how he handled the whole process.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- D2 SurveyingThank you D2! We were told by one county department that we may need a survey to do some work on our property. We called Jeremy at D2 and he gave us an $ estimate and a time when they would come out to survey. Jeremy actually called back the day before the survey appointment and said he did some research on his own and we wouldn't need a surveyor for what we would need to do. The survey was already done sometime in the past and would not be needed for our project. This was extremely honest of him and his research saved us big bucks for a survey we really did not need to do read less
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCAngiesList data base does not show any of the specifics for this company. I don't know how to update the data base entry. So here are the coordinates AZ Land Surveying Jerry L. Webster, RLS LandSurveyor@azlandsurveying.com 2115 East Rosemonte Drive Phoenix, AZ, 85024 Mobile - (623) 414-9571 Office - (602) 788-9520 www.AZLandSurveying.com Their official business name is Advanced Civil Design, PLLC. This is a husband and wife team. Their quote was very reasonable, much lower than the other company I contacted. They will put you on their schedule only after you have signed their contract, but all the paperwork can be handled via emails, phone and FAX. Easy. They arrived at day break on the agreed-upon day and performed the survey to locate the 4 corners. One of the corners was buried under a pile of boulders but Jerry was able to move them around and mark the real corner with a flag. I stayed out of their way while they performed their work. At the end, they showed me the corners, advised me on the location of an existing wall, and at my request located an additional corner for my current property that was lost in the brush. They were very professional, yet friendly. I give them the warmest of recommendation read less
- Isthmus SurveyingI spoke to Paul on the phone to tell him what we were looking for. He gave me 2 possible quotes that would be determined by what he found when he came out to the house. He came out a week after I first talked to him. He was very personable, friendly, and professional. He took the time to explain to me how he located the lot lines and what he found. The job took about an hour and a half read less
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYArrived on time and got the survey completed. Mike Jennings went over and above his services to help me with the City of Phoenix permit process. I highly recommend Mike.
- Superior Surveying Services IncQuick response to my request for a survey. Good explanation of what I'd get. The turn time was about 14 days. Received electronic and paper copies of the report.
- Superior Surveying Services IncI needed a survery and legal descriptions for the City of Scottsdale. Superior Survery had a great deal of experience with preparting the forms needed to meet the City's detailed requirements. I needed a quick turnaround and they accomodated my schedule. Came in at a very reasonable price. The city approved the legal descriptions within hours of me dropping them off. This is a good company and I enjoyed working with them read less
Land Surveyors in Youngtown
- Business Description:BoundaryHunters LLC provides a full array of land surveying services with specialization in boundary matters. James M (Mike) Hart has over 45 years of surveying experience and is licensed to practice surveying in 12 states. Services include land corner and boundary identification, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, expert witness testimony, and high order horizontal and vertical control read lessRecent Review:Not in our favor but was done fairly.Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too small read lessRecent Review:It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.ROCHELLE B.
- Business Description:Based in Phoenix Arizona, the Juras Law Firm, PLC was established in 2004. With our attorneys’ more than 19 years of legal experience, we provide practical, comprehensive, creative, and cost-efficient legal solutions to suit your needs – all with a personal touch. We focus on immigration law and bankruptcy law. Our services are focused on a World of New Beginnings™ . . . new geographical beginnings, new financial beginnings, new markets, new business beginnings – new countries, new businesse.. read less
- Business Description:For faster reply please give us a call! We are Registered Professional Engineers specializing in residential and commercial building inspections of all types. We have performed more than 14,000 building inspections since 1985. We are "Arizona's Original and Most Experienced Building Inspection Engineering Firm - Since 1985" read lessRecent Review:Great! Once I have the finished report, I plan on reaching out to the recommended contractors to obtain bids on having the issues addressed.Jennifer L.
- Business Description:We are a residential contracting firm specializing in new home construction and remodels for discerning clients. The company was founded by Michael Bowman who started building homes in the Midwest in 1987. In 2003 Michael started Bowman Custom Homes in Scottsdale. His philosophy is to treat his clients with the utmost respect and deliver projects that exceed expectations, are completed on time, and within budget. All trades people are highly skilled at their profession. We are fully lice.. read lessRecent Review:I've never remodeled a home in my life, so didn't know what to expect. I received a bid from another builder, which made me step back a bit because the price for the downstairs alone was over 6-figures. I received a bid from Michael that included the entire home remodel (way more work than what was quoted in my previous bid), and it was within the same range in cost. He told me he could get the entire job done in 5-weeks. I had many friends and family tell me to expect more like a 3-month job if a builder is quoting 5-weeks. However...I was very clear with Michael what my expectations were, and he was very clear with me and confident he could do it in the time promised. <br /> He got the job done...the entire home done, in 5-weeks. <br /> We love it. My wife is thrilled with the work. Amazing how beautiful a home can be when you get it updated. You can take something that you don't even really like living in, and turn it into a masterpiece. Super happy with the job and would definitely use him again. <br /> In fact...as soon as I'm ready to do the backyard, I'm calling him. <br /> Easy to work with. Clear with details. Super happy...and happy to give a review. First time I've ever wrote a review for anything. That ought to say something as well. <br / read lessTodd F.
- Business Description:Service oriented land surveying to determine your boundary lines.Recent Review:I started corresponding with Don via telephone then we switched to emails. Don sent me all the infofmation I needed to understand the land surveying process and his fees. I signed a work contract and scanned a copy to him. This was the 6th of May....then we met May 14 and Don gave me the completed original drawing of my land that he surveyed. I then pain Don and that was it. Very easy and simple for me, thank you Don. <br / read lessYvonne H.
- Business Description:Founded in 1995, the CK Group, Inc. (CK) has grown into a highly dependable, full service engineering firm that provides innovative solutions to federal, municipal and private sector clients project needs. We are licensed to provide services in Texas, Arizona, California, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah. We do so, through two of our strategically located engineering offices and materials testing laboratories in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. With a current staff count .. read less
- Business Description:All projects have a comprehensive contract, payment is required upon completion and we do not accept credit cards.
- Business Description:Hook Engineering is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying company that has been providing professional services to private and public clients throughout Arizona since 1961. Combining specialized skills, broad-based knowledge, and management skills, the Hook staff is able to manage projects through teamwork to achieve outstanding results for our clients read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- El Mirage
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
land surveyors in Youngtown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Consumer Finance Solutions
- Emert Land Surveying6969 W Villa Hermosa
- Emert Land Surveying
- Furcini Construction Co4300 N 54th Street
- Furcini Construction Co
- Hook Engineering, Inc.5110 N 44th St Ste L140
- Hook Engineering, Inc.
- Juras Law Firm, PLC2999 N 44th St, Ste #130
- Juras Law Firm, PLC
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- RLF Consulting2165 W Pecos Rd
- RLF Consulting