Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Paradise Valley, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Paradise Valley
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- BoundaryHunters LLCJim did an excellent job, answered all my questions, was able to complete project in a timely manner. I really appreciated how he handled the whole process.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCAngiesList data base does not show any of the specifics for this company. I don't know how to update the data base entry. So here are the coordinates AZ Land Surveying Jerry L. Webster, RLS LandSurveyor@azlandsurveying.com 2115 East Rosemonte Drive Phoenix, AZ, 85024 Mobile - (623) 414-9571 Office - (602) 788-9520 www.AZLandSurveying.com Their official business name is Advanced Civil Design, PLLC. This is a husband and wife team. Their quote was very reasonable, much lower than the other company I contacted. They will put you on their schedule only after you have signed their contract, but all the paperwork can be handled via emails, phone and FAX. Easy. They arrived at day break on the agreed-upon day and performed the survey to locate the 4 corners. One of the corners was buried under a pile of boulders but Jerry was able to move them around and mark the real corner with a flag. I stayed out of their way while they performed their work. At the end, they showed me the corners, advised me on the location of an existing wall, and at my request located an additional corner for my current property that was lost in the brush. They were very professional, yet friendly. I give them the warmest of recommendation
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYWe used them 6 weeks ago, first week of April. The cost of the survey was $250.00. it is a nice company and they are punctual
- Cascio Dezine SolutionsJoe is a fully qualified Landscape Architect. He knows his business. First he listened to us (wanted desert-scape with some softening green effects and low water use plants). He drew up plans, we reviewed them and made changes, the we picked put boulders and he directed us to the best deals on trees and an installer. He finished on-time and slightly under budget. We feel that we got more than we paid for because of Joe's passion for his work This guy is a real find
- Isthmus SurveyingI spoke to Paul on the phone to tell him what we were looking for. He gave me 2 possible quotes that would be determined by what he found when he came out to the house. He came out a week after I first talked to him. He was very personable, friendly, and professional. He took the time to explain to me how he located the lot lines and what he found. The job took about an hour and a half
- D2 SurveyingAll I can say is WOW! What a great group of gentlemen to work with. It all started with them actually returning a phone call. That seems to be a novel concept here. We were given an abundance of information in the initial call. We agreed on a date and time for the survey. The day before the appointment they called to confirm and shortly before the time of the appointment, they called and said they would be 10 minutes late. They showed up in less than that. The last time our property had been surveyed was in 1956 so it took a while to find any markers. They were there for just under 8 hours. They recorded the survey with the county, sent a copy to our architect and emailed us a copy as well as mailing a copy. Very prompt, efficient and understand that communication is critical to running a business. I highly recommend them
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYThey were very thorough and explained the process since this was the first survey I ordered.
Last update on November 17, 2020
Land Surveyors in Paradise Valley
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Fountain Hills,
- Fort Mcdowell,
- Cave Creek,
- El Mirage,
- Rio Verde,
- Sun Lakes,
- Desert Hills,
- Litchfield Park,
- New River
land surveyors in Paradise Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
Tempe, Arizona 85281
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
Maricopa, Arizona 85138
- National Property Inspections
- Superior Surveying Services Inc2122 W Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- Superior Surveying Services Inc
- TREELAND NURSERY INC2900 S COUNTRY CLUB
Mesa, Arizona 85210
- TREELAND NURSERY INC