When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Paradise Valley, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Paradise Valley
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYWe used them 6 weeks ago, first week of April. The cost of the survey was $250.00. it is a nice company and they are punctual
- Isthmus SurveyingI spoke to Paul on the phone to tell him what we were looking for. He gave me 2 possible quotes that would be determined by what he found when he came out to the house. He came out a week after I first talked to him. He was very personable, friendly, and professional. He took the time to explain to me how he located the lot lines and what he found. The job took about an hour and a half
- D2 SurveyingThank you D2! We were told by one county department that we may need a survey to do some work on our property. We called Jeremy at D2 and he gave us an $ estimate and a time when they would come out to survey. Jeremy actually called back the day before the survey appointment and said he did some research on his own and we wouldn't need a surveyor for what we would need to do. The survey was already done sometime in the past and would not be needed for our project. This was extremely honest of him and his research saved us big bucks for a survey we really did not need to do
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYArrived on time and got the survey completed. Mike Jennings went over and above his services to help me with the City of Phoenix permit process. I highly recommend Mike.
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCAngiesList data base does not show any of the specifics for this company. I don't know how to update the data base entry. So here are the coordinates AZ Land Surveying Jerry L. Webster, RLS LandSurveyor@azlandsurveying.com 2115 East Rosemonte Drive Phoenix, AZ, 85024 Mobile - (623) 414-9571 Office - (602) 788-9520 www.AZLandSurveying.com Their official business name is Advanced Civil Design, PLLC. This is a husband and wife team. Their quote was very reasonable, much lower than the other company I contacted. They will put you on their schedule only after you have signed their contract, but all the paperwork can be handled via emails, phone and FAX. Easy. They arrived at day break on the agreed-upon day and performed the survey to locate the 4 corners. One of the corners was buried under a pile of boulders but Jerry was able to move them around and mark the real corner with a flag. I stayed out of their way while they performed their work. At the end, they showed me the corners, advised me on the location of an existing wall, and at my request located an additional corner for my current property that was lost in the brush. They were very professional, yet friendly. I give them the warmest of recommendation
- Don E Petersen R L SI started corresponding with Don via telephone then we switched to emails. Don sent me all the infofmation I needed to understand the land surveying process and his fees. I signed a work contract and scanned a copy to him. This was the 6th of May....then we met May 14 and Don gave me the completed original drawing of my land that he surveyed. I then pain Don and that was it. Very easy and simple for me, thank you Don
- D2 SurveyingAll I can say is WOW! What a great group of gentlemen to work with. It all started with them actually returning a phone call. That seems to be a novel concept here. We were given an abundance of information in the initial call. We agreed on a date and time for the survey. The day before the appointment they called to confirm and shortly before the time of the appointment, they called and said they would be 10 minutes late. They showed up in less than that. The last time our property had been surveyed was in 1956 so it took a while to find any markers. They were there for just under 8 hours. They recorded the survey with the county, sent a copy to our architect and emailed us a copy as well as mailing a copy. Very prompt, efficient and understand that communication is critical to running a business. I highly recommend them
Land Surveyors in Paradise Valley
- Business Description:Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too smallRecent Review:It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.ROCHELLE B.
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:Did not call or use this company. <br />Shayla S.
- Business Description:Service oriented land surveying to determine your boundary lines.Recent Review:I started corresponding with Don via telephone then we switched to emails. Don sent me all the infofmation I needed to understand the land surveying process and his fees. I signed a work contract and scanned a copy to him. This was the 6th of May....then we met May 14 and Don gave me the completed original drawing of my land that he surveyed. I then pain Don and that was it. Very easy and simple for me, thank you Don. <br /Yvonne H.
- Business Description:We are a residential contracting firm specializing in new home construction and remodels for discerning clients. The company was founded by Michael Bowman who started building homes in the Midwest in 1987. In 2003 Michael started Bowman Custom Homes in Scottsdale. His philosophy is to treat his clients with the utmost respect and deliver projects that exceed expectations, are completed on time, and within budget. All trades people are highly skilled at their profession. We are fully lice..Recent Review:I've never remodeled a home in my life, so didn't know what to expect. I received a bid from another builder, which made me step back a bit because the price for the downstairs alone was over 6-figures. I received a bid from Michael that included the entire home remodel (way more work than what was quoted in my previous bid), and it was within the same range in cost. He told me he could get the entire job done in 5-weeks. I had many friends and family tell me to expect more like a 3-month job if a builder is quoting 5-weeks. However...I was very clear with Michael what my expectations were, and he was very clear with me and confident he could do it in the time promised. <br /> He got the job done...the entire home done, in 5-weeks. <br /> We love it. My wife is thrilled with the work. Amazing how beautiful a home can be when you get it updated. You can take something that you don't even really like living in, and turn it into a masterpiece. Super happy with the job and would definitely use him again. <br /> In fact...as soon as I'm ready to do the backyard, I'm calling him. <br /> Easy to work with. Clear with details. Super happy...and happy to give a review. First time I've ever wrote a review for anything. That ought to say something as well. <br /Todd F.
- Business Description:Established in 1976, Furcini Construction is a distinctive builder and renovator of some of the valleys finest homes. Furcini specializes in optimizing every dollar spent toward meeting or exceeding client expectations while providing creative and insightful direction through out the design and construction process. The key to our success comes from our early involvement in the design process and our ability to help direct and define the project in the conceptual phase coupled with expert gui..
- Business Description:A company of 4 with co owners that are brothers D2 does land boundary and construction surveyingRecent Review:D2 exceeded all expectations. They voluntarily came back with a lower price when they had another job near by. Their honesty is excellent and they did a great job and filed all the paperwork with County for mappingJoshua A.
- Business Description:Urban House realty will find the best home for you and give you wonderful customer service that is second to none. We will locate your dream home and help with financing and close your purchase in a timely manner so you can enjoy living as a new home owner
- Business Description:We’ve teamed up with retailers, contractors, dealers and healthcare providers nationwide to get you the products and services you need with payments you can handle. Whether you’re looking for car repairs, a new sofa, an eye doctor visit, or anything else,Consumer Finance Solutions makes it quick, safe and easy to apply for financing online
- Business Description:Logan Simpson is a landscape architecture design firm that specializes in environmental planning - from conservation to recreational projects. While our headquarters are in Tempe, AZ we have offices throughout the West including Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, and Tucson, AZ. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.logansimpson.comRecent Review:THEY HAD A VERY GOOD DESIGN. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.DENNIS K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Fountain Hills
- Fort Mcdowell
- Cave Creek
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Sun Lakes
- Desert Hills
- Litchfield Park
- New River
land surveyors in Paradise Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Consumer Finance Solutions
- Furcini Construction Co4300 N 54th Street
- Furcini Construction Co
- GES Construction11275 E. Sahuaro Dr 1033
- GES Construction
- Hook Engineering, Inc.5110 N 44th St Ste L140
- Hook Engineering, Inc.
- Juras Law Firm, PLC2999 N 44th St, Ste #130
- Juras Law Firm, PLC
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- RLF Consulting2165 W Pecos Rd
- RLF Consulting
- Urban House Realty3101 N Central Ave
- Urban House Realty