ScapeTech Landscaping & Design

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2011

AZ

3159 E Silo Dr

Gilbert, AZ 85296

Scape Tech Landscaping & Design is a custom landscape installation company, meaning we focus on customizing your dream project and making it become a reality. We are a smaller family-owned and operated company and have been servicing the valley for over 20 years. We specialize in medium to larger size complete remodels and new construction projects. If you are looking for a custom landscape design in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Sun Lakes, Tempe, or Queen Creek, contact our knowledgeable and experienced staff to help you envision, design, and install your ultimate outdoor paradise....

hardscaping (52)Patios (26)outdoor kitchens (4)lawn & landscaping (66)irrigation system (38)stone & gravel (34)lighting (26)landscape lighting (24)electrician (16)masonry (13)tree service (12)stucco (9)

02/21/2021

My husband and I decided it was time to replace the drip system in our yard, change our back garden to something that required less maintenance and find ways to enhance our front yard. We also needed to remove and replace two fully-grown Sissoo trees that had become invasive. A friend of ours recently had some yard work done and enthusiastically recommended Scape Tech owned and operated by Nick Ra...

Description of Work
Landscaping, new drip system, lighting

Category electrician,landscaping,lighting,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/07/2021

ScapeTech updated my backyard with new pavers for the patio and walkway, added xeriscape w/irrigation around the perimeter, and installed a new sprinkler system for the yard. Justin was really easy to work with and offered good suggestions on the design. I received a completed breakdown of the proposed work and the cost was very reasonable. The crew showed up on- time, worked the full day, and com...

Description of Work
Update my backyard and patio area

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/16/2020

Very quick to respond and provided our quote at the agreed-upon timeframe. Any concerns were addressed promptly and professionally. We were very grateful Scape Tech was able to take over our project after our previous contractor left us high and dry. The team worked 10 hour days, 6 days a week to finish our project in a timely manner. We will be recommending Scape Tech to all of our friends and fa...

Description of Work
Backyard Landscape Remodel

Category electrician,landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,stucco,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

08/04/2020

They were responsive to my project.

Description of Work
Need to redo our front yard. Have circular drive - need to re-do gravel, rocks and plant new shrubs/bushes.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

06/02/2020

ScapeTech Landscaping proved to be honest , courteous, professional, and efficient. Nick was able to help make the sketchy plan we provided into what we actually hoped for. He provided a detailed estimate of what needed to be done and delivered on everything promised. Santiago and the crew were hard working and well coordinated. They just never stopped. The group as a whole continued to improve on...

Description of Work
Complete remake of home's back yard landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

03/17/2019

ScapeTech Landscapes finished the complete redesign of our entire yard three weeks ago and we still stop at the kitchen window in awe and wonderment at the back yard. I even drove past my house at night because I didn’t recognize my front yard, with the professionally-placed landscape lighting and other changes they made, including the relocation and addition of boulders! The main work required wa...

Description of Work
Redesign of landscaping

Category concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,stucco,fountains,hardscaping,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

02/03/2019

Nick was very professional through the design process. He offered creative concepts to make all of our ideas work for our yard. The build process was quick, Santiago ran a very efficient crew that completed the yard in two weeks. Everyone was very polite. The yard turned out beautiful! Santiago walked us through maintenance requirements and when to change watering. Santiago even followed up multip...

Description of Work
We moved into a new home and the backyard was just dirt. We wanted to have a complete yard install with plants, grass, a tree, lots of pavers, bbq island, in-ground trampoline, sand pit, bench swing, and sun deck.

Category electrician,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,stucco,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 07/07/2018

10/22/2018

Both jobs turned out beautifully. Nick is creative and did a great job of giving me more than I could have imagined on my own. His crew was great and I highly recommend Scapetech Landscaping & Design.

Description of Work
First they landscaped my backyard, including building curved benchs; lighting; watering system; hardscape; artificial turf & plants. Then I had them back to landscape large front yard, including creating interest in what was previously a big flat space; placing large boulders; and making use of some existing vegetation to go with the new.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

10/22/2018

From design concept to rock removal to implementation of design and drip systems, everything went like clockwork. Nick communicates clearly and his crew are both skilled and conscientious. Nick’s goal was to create the landscape I want, but he spoke up so I wasn’t waylaid by my own poor choices. Trust his experience! Highly recommend Scapetech!

Description of Work
A few years ago, they landscaped our backyard and made a beautiful oasis around our pool. This year they landscaped our very large front yard, laid travertine in our entryway, and added grass and doggie area on the side of the house.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

04/29/2018

Nick at Scape Tech is very honest and listened to our needs. When the original price was too high for us, he thought of alternate ideas to save us money. Plus, the work they did was outstanding and when I was choosing our style of pavers, all of the people there mentioned what a good guy Nick is and that he does outstanding quality work.

Description of Work
New hardscape/pavers in backyard.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

•Landscape Design, remove, installation •Time clocks, sprinkler & drip systems, irrigation •Pavers, curbing, concrete walls, sitting walls, masonry •Flagstone, granite, boulders, gravel •BBQs, fire pits, water features, waterfalls •Lawns, plants, trees, shrubs •Redesign, remove, reinstall •Land contouring, faux rivers, mounds •Add lighting, accents, walkways •Artificial turf, putting greens, sod, hard scapes