ScapeTech Landscaping & Design

Arizona: Contractors
02/28/2023

3159 E Silo Dr

Gilbert, AZ 85296

Scape Tech Landscaping & Design is a custom landscape installation company, meaning we focus on customizing your dream project and making it become a reality. We are a smaller family-owned and operated company and have been servicing the valley for over 20 years. We specialize in medium to larger size complete remodels and new construction projects. If you are looking for a custom landscape design in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Sun Lakes, Tempe, or Queen Creek, contact our knowledgeable and experienced staff to help you envision, design, and install your ultimate outdoor paradise....

hardscaping (53)Patios (26)outdoor kitchens (4)lawn & landscaping (67)irrigation system (38)stone & gravel (35)lighting (26)landscape lighting (24)electrician (16)masonry (14)tree service (12)stucco (9)

12/02/2021

Rojann A.

Absolutely the BEST!!! They listened to what I wanted and then created a design that was perfect. The work crew was always on time, very professional, checking with me about colors, sizes, shapes, everything. And, they were just all-around 'nice guys'! They were efficient, used only the best materials and Nick (the owner) was onsite frequently and always checking with me throughout the project. Everyone of my neighbors have been over 'admiring' my new front yard and wanting information about Scape-Tech...Again, I am beyond pleased with every aspect of this project and recommend Nick and his crew without hesitation!

Description of Work
Entire re-landscaping of my front and back yards

Category concrete repair,landscaping,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/19/2021

02/21/2021

Sandra B.

My husband and I decided it was time to replace the drip system in our yard, change our back garden to something that required less maintenance and find ways to enhance our front yard. We also needed to remove and replace two fully-grown Sissoo trees that had become invasive. A friend of ours recently had some yard work done and enthusiastically recommended Scape Tech owned and operated by Nick Rawlings. We contacted Nick and he took his time listening to our concerns while giving us design ideas to help enhance our yard and even save money. The first thing I have to say that I was impressed with was the work ethic of Nick’s team. They worked efficiently and quietly plus they cleaned up at the end of each day. Nick and his team exceeded our expectations and gave us a yard that we can enjoy with less maintenance. There were certain plants that I wanted to keep and Nick made sure they were incorporated in his final design. He accented a boring retaining wall with beautiful boulders and placed garden lights in places that gave stunning accents at night. We are absolutely delighted with the outcome of our yard and garden. Nick is a pleasure to work with and he really listens to what his clients want.

Description of Work
Landscaping, new drip system, lighting

Category electrician,landscaping,lighting,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/07/2021

JANET W.

ScapeTech updated my backyard with new pavers for the patio and walkway, added xeriscape w/irrigation around the perimeter, and installed a new sprinkler system for the yard. Justin was really easy to work with and offered good suggestions on the design. I received a completed breakdown of the proposed work and the cost was very reasonable. The crew showed up on- time, worked the full day, and completed the job on schedule. I am very happy with the quality of their work. Overall, it was a very good experience working with this company.

Description of Work
Update my backyard and patio area

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

12/16/2020

Melissa P.

Very quick to respond and provided our quote at the agreed-upon timeframe. Any concerns were addressed promptly and professionally. We were very grateful Scape Tech was able to take over our project after our previous contractor left us high and dry. The team worked 10 hour days, 6 days a week to finish our project in a timely manner. We will be recommending Scape Tech to all of our friends and family.

Description of Work
Backyard Landscape Remodel

Category electrician,landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,stucco,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

08/04/2020

Darla K.

They were responsive to my project.

Description of Work
Need to redo our front yard. Have circular drive - need to re-do gravel, rocks and plant new shrubs/bushes.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

06/02/2020

Patrick C.

ScapeTech Landscaping proved to be honest , courteous, professional, and efficient. Nick was able to help make the sketchy plan we provided into what we actually hoped for. He provided a detailed estimate of what needed to be done and delivered on everything promised. Santiago and the crew were hard working and well coordinated. They just never stopped. The group as a whole continued to improve on the original plan as the job progressed. We do appreciate what ScapeTech was able to do for us and would not hesitate to recommend them for any landscaping project.

Description of Work
Complete remake of home's back yard landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

03/17/2019

Nancy L.

ScapeTech Landscapes finished the complete redesign of our entire yard three weeks ago and we still stop at the kitchen window in awe and wonderment at the back yard. I even drove past my house at night because I didn’t recognize my front yard, with the professionally-placed landscape lighting and other changes they made, including the relocation and addition of boulders! The main work required was the replacement of old and tired cool-deck, paved over our entire back yard by previous owners, with travertine pavers. But then it became apparent that the rest of the back yard, the side yards and the front yard badly needed updating as well. So we put our entire exterior property into the hands of company owner Nick Rawlings to work with us on design ideas; everything from the travertine layout, color, and pattern, to creation of a large area of the latest type of artificial turf with a fountain. Then through a series of meetings with him at our home, we exchanged design ideas and preferences in order to confirm the final details; the new layout for our built-in grill with a new grill and matching travertine countertop, refinements to make our natural-rock water-features look more natural, a sophisticated drainage system to correct a backyard flooding problem, all new landscape lighting and irrigation systems (front and back yards), replacement of plants and shrubs as well as all-new gravel over the entire yard. ScapeTech has all the professional skill-sets and design capabilities needed to do the entire package we wanted. It was also obvious to us that there were no subcontractors needed and we only had to work with and depend upon one person, Nick. Now that our project has been completed, we absolutely could not be happier, but getting to the end of the project was also a pleasure. Nick was available and responsive throughout, both in person and by phone. Any questions or minor changes we had were immediately communicated to his fully capable foreman and team supervisor on scene, who also was extremely easy to work with. The foreman got his courteous and congenial team to our home early every morning and they were there until it was too dark to see their work, each team member applying their skills to the day’s work plan. Cleaning up was the last thing they did before departing for the day. Before the project was declared “done,” Nick came by for a thorough walk-through with us and has scheduled another visit a month from now. We simply could not give ScapeTech a better rating or recommendation.

Description of Work
Redesign of landscaping

Category concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,masonry,pavers, gravel,tree service,stucco,fountains,hardscaping,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

02/03/2019

Jeff P.

Nick was very professional through the design process. He offered creative concepts to make all of our ideas work for our yard. The build process was quick, Santiago ran a very efficient crew that completed the yard in two weeks. Everyone was very polite. The yard turned out beautiful! Santiago walked us through maintenance requirements and when to change watering. Santiago even followed up multiple times to ensure that the plants were doing well. Nick has been responsive to all of our questions even after construction was complete. The guys even replaced the 36” box tree free of charge when the first tree died a couple months after installation. I will recommend this company to anyone that needs landscaping installation. Can’t say enough good things about them!

Description of Work
We moved into a new home and the backyard was just dirt. We wanted to have a complete yard install with plants, grass, a tree, lots of pavers, bbq island, in-ground trampoline, sand pit, bench swing, and sun deck.

Category electrician,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,stucco,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 07/07/2018

10/22/2018

Susie & Kim G.

From design concept to rock removal to implementation of design and drip systems, everything went like clockwork. Nick communicates clearly and his crew are both skilled and conscientious. Nick’s goal was to create the landscape I want, but he spoke up so I wasn’t waylaid by my own poor choices. Trust his experience! Highly recommend Scapetech!

Description of Work
A few years ago, they landscaped our backyard and made a beautiful oasis around our pool. This year they landscaped our very large front yard, laid travertine in our entryway, and added grass and doggie area on the side of the house.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,patios

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

10/22/2018

Susie & Kim G.

Both jobs turned out beautifully. Nick is creative and did a great job of giving me more than I could have imagined on my own. His crew was great and I highly recommend Scapetech Landscaping & Design.

Description of Work
First they landscaped my backyard, including building curved benchs; lighting; watering system; hardscape; artificial turf & plants. Then I had them back to landscape large front yard, including creating interest in what was previously a big flat space; placing large boulders; and making use of some existing vegetation to go with the new.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

•Landscape Design, remove, installation •Time clocks, sprinkler & drip systems, irrigation •Pavers, curbing, concrete walls, sitting walls, masonry •Flagstone, granite, boulders, gravel •BBQs, fire pits, water features, waterfalls •Lawns, plants, trees, shrubs •Redesign, remove, reinstall •Land contouring, faux rivers, mounds •Add lighting, accents, walkways •Artificial turf, putting greens, sod, hard scapes