How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Tempe, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Tempe
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- BoundaryHunters LLCJim did an excellent job, answered all my questions, was able to complete project in a timely manner. I really appreciated how he handled the whole process.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYMIKE AND HIS CREW WERE ON TIME, COURTEOUS AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. PRIOR TO DOING THE ACTUAL WORK, MIKE WAS VERY HELPFUL ON THE PHONE IN PLANNING THE JOB. HE ACCOMMODATED US BY DOING THE JOB ON A SATURDAY.
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCThey were punctual and here on time like they said they would be. They were very nice people and they did a good job, very neat. They were the most reasonably priced compared to the other companies I had called. Very clear, did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. They got everything done that morning and had given me the plans a week later. No confusion, honest, trustworthy and very easy said and done. They are also licensed and bonded
- D2 SurveyingAll I can say is WOW! What a great group of gentlemen to work with. It all started with them actually returning a phone call. That seems to be a novel concept here. We were given an abundance of information in the initial call. We agreed on a date and time for the survey. The day before the appointment they called to confirm and shortly before the time of the appointment, they called and said they would be 10 minutes late. They showed up in less than that. The last time our property had been surveyed was in 1956 so it took a while to find any markers. They were there for just under 8 hours. They recorded the survey with the county, sent a copy to our architect and emailed us a copy as well as mailing a copy. Very prompt, efficient and understand that communication is critical to running a business. I highly recommend them
- Superior Surveying Services IncQuick response to my request for a survey. Good explanation of what I'd get. The turn time was about 14 days. Received electronic and paper copies of the report.
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYThey were very thorough and explained the process since this was the first survey I ordered.
- Isthmus SurveyingI spoke to Paul on the phone to tell him what we were looking for. He gave me 2 possible quotes that would be determined by what he found when he came out to the house. He came out a week after I first talked to him. He was very personable, friendly, and professional. He took the time to explain to me how he located the lot lines and what he found. The job took about an hour and a half
Last update on November 17, 2020
Land Surveyors in Tempe
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- Sun Lakes,
- Paradise Valley,
- Chandler Heights,
- Fountain Hills,
- San Tan Valley,
- Fort Mcdowell,
- Queen Creek,
- Litchfield Park,
- Rio Verde
land surveyors in Tempe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
Tempe, Arizona 85281
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
Maricopa, Arizona 85138
- National Property Inspections
- Superior Surveying Services Inc2122 W Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- Superior Surveying Services Inc
- TREELAND NURSERY INC2900 S COUNTRY CLUB
Mesa, Arizona 85210
- TREELAND NURSERY INC