Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Tempe, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Tempe
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- BoundaryHunters LLCJim did an excellent job, answered all my questions, was able to complete project in a timely manner. I really appreciated how he handled the whole process.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- Isthmus SurveyingI spoke to Paul on the phone to tell him what we were looking for. He gave me 2 possible quotes that would be determined by what he found when he came out to the house. He came out a week after I first talked to him. He was very personable, friendly, and professional. He took the time to explain to me how he located the lot lines and what he found. The job took about an hour and a half
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYWe used them 6 weeks ago, first week of April. The cost of the survey was $250.00. it is a nice company and they are punctual
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCThey were punctual and here on time like they said they would be. They were very nice people and they did a good job, very neat. They were the most reasonably priced compared to the other companies I had called. Very clear, did exactly what they said they would when they said they would. They got everything done that morning and had given me the plans a week later. No confusion, honest, trustworthy and very easy said and done. They are also licensed and bonded
- Superior Surveying Services IncI needed a survery and legal descriptions for the City of Scottsdale. Superior Survery had a great deal of experience with preparting the forms needed to meet the City's detailed requirements. I needed a quick turnaround and they accomodated my schedule. Came in at a very reasonable price. The city approved the legal descriptions within hours of me dropping them off. This is a good company and I enjoyed working with them
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCAngiesList data base does not show any of the specifics for this company. I don't know how to update the data base entry. So here are the coordinates AZ Land Surveying Jerry L. Webster, RLS LandSurveyor@azlandsurveying.com 2115 East Rosemonte Drive Phoenix, AZ, 85024 Mobile - (623) 414-9571 Office - (602) 788-9520 www.AZLandSurveying.com Their official business name is Advanced Civil Design, PLLC. This is a husband and wife team. Their quote was very reasonable, much lower than the other company I contacted. They will put you on their schedule only after you have signed their contract, but all the paperwork can be handled via emails, phone and FAX. Easy. They arrived at day break on the agreed-upon day and performed the survey to locate the 4 corners. One of the corners was buried under a pile of boulders but Jerry was able to move them around and mark the real corner with a flag. I stayed out of their way while they performed their work. At the end, they showed me the corners, advised me on the location of an existing wall, and at my request located an additional corner for my current property that was lost in the brush. They were very professional, yet friendly. I give them the warmest of recommendation
- Don E Petersen R L SI started corresponding with Don via telephone then we switched to emails. Don sent me all the infofmation I needed to understand the land surveying process and his fees. I signed a work contract and scanned a copy to him. This was the 6th of May....then we met May 14 and Don gave me the completed original drawing of my land that he surveyed. I then pain Don and that was it. Very easy and simple for me, thank you Don
Land Surveyors in Tempe
- Business Description:BoundaryHunters LLC provides a full array of land surveying services with specialization in boundary matters. James M (Mike) Hart has over 45 years of surveying experience and is licensed to practice surveying in 12 states. Services include land corner and boundary identification, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, expert witness testimony, and high order horizontal and vertical controlRecent Review:Not in our favor but was done fairly.Elizabeth S.
- Business Description:Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too smallRecent Review:It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.ROCHELLE B.
- Business Description:RLF has a commitment to provide exceptional customer service and produce top quality land survey and mapping products for our clients through a combination of experience, innovation, technology and communication
- Business Description:Logan Simpson is a landscape architecture design firm that specializes in environmental planning - from conservation to recreational projects. While our headquarters are in Tempe, AZ we have offices throughout the West including Utah, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, and Tucson, AZ. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.logansimpson.comRecent Review:THEY HAD A VERY GOOD DESIGN. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL.DENNIS K.
- Business Description:GKS Enterprises LLC/dba GES Construction is a 18 year old general construction company in Scottsdale AZ. We have professional dependable sub-contractors we have used for years. We have done both commercial & residential construction during this time in Arizona. We can supply resumes & referrals upon request
- Business Description:U.SGroundZero Utility Locators, LLC Family-Woman Based Business , Hablamos Espanol. We provide Professional Private Utility Locating and Water Leak Detection in both residential and commercial applications. Locating underground utilities through out the state of Arizona
- Business Description:Founded in 1995, the CK Group, Inc. (CK) has grown into a highly dependable, full service engineering firm that provides innovative solutions to federal, municipal and private sector clients project needs. We are licensed to provide services in Texas, Arizona, California, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah. We do so, through two of our strategically located engineering offices and materials testing laboratories in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and Phoenix, Arizona. With a current staff count ..
- Business Description:Hook Engineering is a Civil Engineering and Land Surveying company that has been providing professional services to private and public clients throughout Arizona since 1961. Combining specialized skills, broad-based knowledge, and management skills, the Hook staff is able to manage projects through teamwork to achieve outstanding results for our clients
- Business Description:We are a residential contracting firm specializing in new home construction and remodels for discerning clients. The company was founded by Michael Bowman who started building homes in the Midwest in 1987. In 2003 Michael started Bowman Custom Homes in Scottsdale. His philosophy is to treat his clients with the utmost respect and deliver projects that exceed expectations, are completed on time, and within budget. All trades people are highly skilled at their profession. We are fully lice..Recent Review:I've never remodeled a home in my life, so didn't know what to expect. I received a bid from another builder, which made me step back a bit because the price for the downstairs alone was over 6-figures. I received a bid from Michael that included the entire home remodel (way more work than what was quoted in my previous bid), and it was within the same range in cost. He told me he could get the entire job done in 5-weeks. I had many friends and family tell me to expect more like a 3-month job if a builder is quoting 5-weeks. However...I was very clear with Michael what my expectations were, and he was very clear with me and confident he could do it in the time promised. <br /> He got the job done...the entire home done, in 5-weeks. <br /> We love it. My wife is thrilled with the work. Amazing how beautiful a home can be when you get it updated. You can take something that you don't even really like living in, and turn it into a masterpiece. Super happy with the job and would definitely use him again. <br /> In fact...as soon as I'm ready to do the backyard, I'm calling him. <br /> Easy to work with. Clear with details. Super happy...and happy to give a review. First time I've ever wrote a review for anything. That ought to say something as well. <br /Todd F.
- Business Description:Urban House realty will find the best home for you and give you wonderful customer service that is second to none. We will locate your dream home and help with financing and close your purchase in a timely manner so you can enjoy living as a new home owner
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Sun Lakes
- Paradise Valley
- Chandler Heights
- Fountain Hills
- San Tan Valley
- Fort Mcdowell
- Queen Creek
- Litchfield Park
- Rio Verde
land surveyors in Tempe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Consumer Finance Solutions
- Furcini Construction Co4300 N 54th Street
- Furcini Construction Co
- GES Construction11275 E. Sahuaro Dr 1033
- GES Construction
- Hook Engineering, Inc.5110 N 44th St Ste L140
- Hook Engineering, Inc.
- Juras Law Firm, PLC2999 N 44th St, Ste #130
- Juras Law Firm, PLC
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- RLF Consulting2165 W Pecos Rd
- RLF Consulting
- Urban House Realty3101 N Central Ave
- Urban House Realty