Get matched with top land surveyors in Scottsdale, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Scottsdale
- Meridian Geomatics, LLCIt was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him.
- BoundaryHunters LLCJim did an excellent job, answered all my questions, was able to complete project in a timely manner. I really appreciated how he handled the whole process.
- ASHVILLE LAND SURVEYING LLCMy wife and i were very happy with the professional job they did and there price was very reasonable, I will ask them to survey another piece of ground we have in the near future. I highly recommend them.
- D2 SurveyingI needed a survey done on a very tight schedule. The D2 crew was able to finish the survey and produce the survey report very quickly. They were friendly and very helpful answering questions. I would definately hire them again!
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYWe used them 6 weeks ago, first week of April. The cost of the survey was $250.00. it is a nice company and they are punctual
- Superior Surveying Services IncQuick response to my request for a survey. Good explanation of what I'd get. The turn time was about 14 days. Received electronic and paper copies of the report.
- D2 SurveyingThank you D2! We were told by one county department that we may need a survey to do some work on our property. We called Jeremy at D2 and he gave us an $ estimate and a time when they would come out to survey. Jeremy actually called back the day before the survey appointment and said he did some research on his own and we wouldn't need a surveyor for what we would need to do. The survey was already done sometime in the past and would not be needed for our project. This was extremely honest of him and his research saved us big bucks for a survey we really did not need to do
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYEXTREME LAND SURVEY INITIALLY CAME OUT AND SURVEYED THE PROPERTY. THEY ALSO SET THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE HOUSE IN PREPARATION OF EXCAVATION. THE PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE OF THE COMPANY WAS ALWAYS GOOD. VERY EASY TO WORK WITH.
- Advanced Civil Design, PLLCAngiesList data base does not show any of the specifics for this company. I don't know how to update the data base entry. So here are the coordinates AZ Land Surveying Jerry L. Webster, RLS LandSurveyor@azlandsurveying.com 2115 East Rosemonte Drive Phoenix, AZ, 85024 Mobile - (623) 414-9571 Office - (602) 788-9520 www.AZLandSurveying.com Their official business name is Advanced Civil Design, PLLC. This is a husband and wife team. Their quote was very reasonable, much lower than the other company I contacted. They will put you on their schedule only after you have signed their contract, but all the paperwork can be handled via emails, phone and FAX. Easy. They arrived at day break on the agreed-upon day and performed the survey to locate the 4 corners. One of the corners was buried under a pile of boulders but Jerry was able to move them around and mark the real corner with a flag. I stayed out of their way while they performed their work. At the end, they showed me the corners, advised me on the location of an existing wall, and at my request located an additional corner for my current property that was lost in the brush. They were very professional, yet friendly. I give them the warmest of recommendation
- EXTREME LAND SURVEYArrived on time and got the survey completed. Mike Jennings went over and above his services to help me with the City of Phoenix permit process. I highly recommend Mike.
Last update on November 17, 2020
Land Surveyors in Scottsdale
Meridian Geomatics offers land surveying services to the public. If you need your lot corners staked, your property mapped or split into smaller parcels or you are a contractor looking for construction staking services we have got you covered. We have over thirty years of surveying experience. No job too big or too small
"It was an absolute pleasure to do business with John. He is thorough and did a great job to the most minute detail. If and when I need another site plan done, I have no doubt that I will call on him."
"Tyler has been great. He was great in the planning process, very creative and responsive to our input. He walked us through the approval process. He delivered on time. We would absolutely use him again."
BoundaryHunters LLC provides a full array of land surveying services with specialization in boundary matters. James M (Mike) Hart has over 45 years of surveying experience and is licensed to practice surveying in 12 states. Services include land corner and boundary identification, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, expert witness testimony, and high order horizontal and vertical control
All projects have a comprehensive contract, payment is required upon completion and we do not accept credit cards.
Urban House realty will find the best home for you and give you wonderful customer service that is second to none. We will locate your dream home and help with financing and close your purchase in a timely manner so you can enjoy living as a new home owner.
RLF has a commitment to provide exceptional customer service and produce top quality land survey and mapping products for our clients through a combination of experience, innovation, technology and communication.
We are a residential contracting firm specializing in new home construction and remodels for discerning clients. The company was founded by Michael Bowman who started building homes in the Midwest in 1987. In 2003 Michael started Bowman Custom Homes in Scottsdale. His philosophy is to treat his clients with the utmost respect and deliver projects that exceed expectations, are completed on time, and within budget. All trades people are highly skilled at their profession. We are fully lice..
"I've never remodeled a home in my life, so didn't know what to expect. I received a bid from another builder, which made me step back a bit because the price for the downstairs alone was over 6-figures. I received a bid from Michael that included the entire home remodel (way more work than what was quoted in my previous bid), and it was within the same range in cost. He told me he could get the entire job done in 5-weeks. I had many friends and family tell me to expect more like a 3-month job if a builder is quoting 5-weeks. However...I was very clear with Michael what my expectations were, and he was very clear with me and confident he could do it in the time promised. <br /> He got the job done...the entire home done, in 5-weeks. <br /> We love it. My wife is thrilled with the work. Amazing how beautiful a home can be when you get it updated. You can take something that you don't even really like living in, and turn it into a masterpiece. Super happy with the job and would definitely use him again. <br /> In fact...as soon as I'm ready to do the backyard, I'm calling him. <br /> Easy to work with. Clear with details. Super happy...and happy to give a review. First time I've ever wrote a review for anything. That ought to say something as well. <br />
We’ve teamed up with retailers, contractors, dealers and healthcare providers nationwide to get you the products and services you need with payments you can handle. Whether you’re looking for car repairs, a new sofa, an eye doctor visit, or anything else,Consumer Finance Solutions makes it quick, safe and easy to apply for financing online
"MIKE AND HIS CREW WERE ON TIME, COURTEOUS AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. PRIOR TO DOING THE ACTUAL WORK, MIKE WAS VERY HELPFUL ON THE PHONE IN PLANNING THE JOB. HE ACCOMMODATED US BY DOING THE JOB ON A SATURDAY."
Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.
"I needed a survery and legal descriptions for the City of Scottsdale. Superior Survery had a great deal of experience with preparting the forms needed to meet the City's detailed requirements. I needed a quick turnaround and they accomodated my schedule. Came in at a very reasonable price. The city approved the legal descriptions within hours of me dropping them off. This is a good company and I enjoyed working with them.
See all 3 highly rated companies in ScottsdaleJoin Angi now
Find land surveyors in
- Fountain Hills,
- Fort Mcdowell,
- Rio Verde,
- Paradise Valley,
- Cave Creek,
- Desert Hills,
- New River,
- Sun Lakes,
- El Mirage,
- San Tan Valley,
- Chandler Heights,
land surveyors in Scottsdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- TYLER GREEN-ARCHITECT11480 N 85TH STREET
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
- TYLER GREEN-ARCHITECT
- BoundaryHunters LLC31318 N 1st St
Phoenix, Arizona 85085
- BoundaryHunters LLC
- EXTREME LAND SURVEY16620 N 54TH ST
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
- EXTREME LAND SURVEY
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.51 W. 3rd ST. Ste 450
Tempe, Arizona 85281
- Logan Simpson Design Inc.
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
Maricopa, Arizona 85138
- National Property Inspections
- Superior Surveying Services Inc2122 W Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- Superior Surveying Services Inc
- TREELAND NURSERY INC2900 S COUNTRY CLUB
Mesa, Arizona 85210
- TREELAND NURSERY INC