Rocky Mountain Restoration

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2011

4.3

728 N Monterey St

Gilbert, AZ 85233

At Rocky Mountain Restoration we specialize in restoring commercial and residential properties that have been damaged by fire, flood, storms or mold. We strive every day to provide the highest levels of craftsmanship, customer satisfaction, and peace of mind. No cares more than our team about restoring not only a building, but peoples lives after a disaster. We work directly with property owners and insurance companies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and do our best to fulfill all of their individual needs. Rocky Mountain Restoration stands for professionalism and integrity, and our loyal customers can attest to the quality of our work. We offer free evaluations. We accept and work with all insurance carriers and use industry standard billing. We are an IICRC Certified Firm....

04/30/2021

Chaim J.

They came out left for fans drill 20 holes left to dehydrators use 20 rags and removed the 2’ x 2’ sheet rock that was under the water heater and nine linear feet of baseboard so they couldn’t make the holes in the wall did not have to cut any sheet rock and they charge $7000. They over inflate the work they do and over bill insurance companies. Does that picture look like 120 ft.² need to be treated for fungus. I could’ve tore down the wall and put up new wall, the person there quoted me $3500 and that was astronomical

Description of Work
$$$7000. Water heater leaked

Category contractors, water damage restoration

03/04/2019

Lynne S.

Fantastic! I had just landed in NYC and got the call from a tenant that water was rushing into their kitchen from upstairs. I contacted Rocky Mountain and they were on site within minutes. They worked quickly and expertly with the property manager and construction team. Our wood floors were saved from damage because of their quick work.

Description of Work
We had a water leak in a new building and they performed clean up

02/22/2019

Colette C.

Excellent. On time very polite. Communication

Description of Work
They demolition and dry out

02/22/2019

Kristen B.

Rocky Mountain was a lifesaver. We had just moved into a new home and our 2nd night there the master shower leaked and we didn't discover it until FOUR people had showered. The ceiling swelled up and collapsed and I panicked!! I'd heard of Rocky Mountain through family who'd used them (my grandma's home flooded and they made it look like new) so I knew they were the only call I would be making. Someone was there within an hour of my call, maybe less, and they were amazing. They also worked with our insurance company to save us some trouble. And when it turned out the plumber our home warranty hired didn't do the job right and the shower leaked AGAIN right after it had been repaired, RMR came out and re-repaired the same spot! Our ceiling looks fantastic. Amazing company, amazing employees. Will hire again the next time there's a small disaster I'm facing!!

Description of Work
Water leak destroyed ceiling, needed it fixed

02/20/2019

Henry J.

They did a very good job. It took a little longer than anticipated due to needing to get everything dried out real well. They were professional and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They replaced tile flooring and repaired cabinetry under the sink due to water damage.

Category contractors, flooring contractor, water damage restoration

02/20/2019

April A.

They were on time, and super helpful, even when dealing with me & my crazy schedule. They made sure the job was completed the right way. Very professional. Would use again if needed.

Description of Work
Flood cleanup

Ann L.

They were professional, Easy to work with, On time and Very efficient.

Description of Work
Water restoration.

Martha C.

I was very pleased. JP was very helpful and patient and explained everything.

Description of Work
Water remediation and restoration

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I will make sure to recognize our team members who did an outstanding job for you. Thank you for entrusting us with the work in your home.

Bryan S.

It was 95% positive. They were prompt and got the job done.

Description of Work
They dried after water damage.

Category water damage restoration

I'm so happy you had a positive experience with our company. This is what we strive for. Thank you for entrusting us with the work in your property! Gratefully, Adam Webster CEO / President Rocky Mountain Restoration

Judy S.

They were fabulous and did a great job. JT coordinated everything for me and he was great. He was calm, thorough and explained everything to me.

Description of Work
They did mitigation after a flood.

Category water damage restoration

So glad we were able to help out. Thank you for entrusting us with the work in your property! Gratefully, Adam Webster CEO / President Rocky Mountain Restoration

Krupesh K.

They were phenomenal. They did a brilliant job.

Description of Work
They took care of a water leak and the damage that was caused.

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for the feedback. I'm happy our team took good care of you. Thanks again!

Justin B.

They were great - professional, quick, & efficient. The washing machine broke & flooded the kitchen causing the floor & walls to get really wet. Even though it was in the evening we still had a tech to our home within an hour or two. He assessed the situation & let us know how they could help get our home back to normal without ongoing issues or mold. They set up their equipment & came back a day or so later to check the progress. After a few days everything was back to normal. Thank you for your great service!

Description of Work
Dry out our kitchen.

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad we were able to help out and that you have a good experience. Thanks again.

nick B.

Rocky Mountain restoration was referred to us by the great folks at Armer Corp. who came out to repair the pipe/plumbing issue we had (Armer Corp is our home warranty companies go to for plumbers, sadly the second time I've had to have them out to fix issues with our new home and they were awesome both times, highly recommend them as well). Rocky Mountain was a pleasure to work with. They were incredibly prompt, took care of everything I knew needed to be done and few things I hadn't even considered. Best of all they were awesome with working around issues we had with our households hectic schedules to get them in and out of the house each time they came in to check on work or start new portions. They couldn't have been any nicer, more helpful, or professional. It's my hope to NEVER need their services again, however if the need arises, they will be the first ones I call!

Description of Work
Water damage from a ceiling pipe breakage

Category water damage restoration

I'm glad you had a good experience with my company and our friends over at Armer Corp. We strive to provide our customers with a great experience. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to my team and acknowledge them for a job well done. Thanks again.

Todd D.

I couldn't have had a better experience. The staff was very professional and dis a top notch job!

Description of Work
complete restoration of a bathroom

Category mold removal, biohazard cleanup

Glad we were able to help out. I’m so happy the project went well for you. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity.

02/14/2019

Richard W.

Rocky Mtn Restoration was incredibly easy to work with. The time from first phone call to getting fans in to dry out my roof was surprisingly fast and really never had a hiccup during the process. I had so much success with Rocky Mtn that I recommended them to two other people I knew who had water damage from the storms. Feels like in the world of restoration and contractors it’s rare to find a company you really feel good about- for me it was Rocky Mountain. I’ll update again if I use them but hopefully my roof holds up.

Description of Work
Roof water damage

Category water damage restoration

[Member Name Removed], Glad we could help out. I'm happy that you were pleased with our team. This is what we strive for. Thank you for your business and entrusting us with the work in your home. Gratefully, Adam Webster CEO and President Rocky Mountain Restoration

06/20/2017

Eric F.

Angie’s List - Rocky Mountain Restoration was prompt and provided after hours service. They wanted us to file an insurance claim, but I repeatedly said I would pay cash because of the small job and my $1000 insurance deductible. They did very little work (3 fans, 1 de-humidifier, plus a few visits to check the progress of the dry-out) and charged over $1,000 - which is a bit more than my deductible, hmmm...! They quickly began to act as if I was an annoyance as a small $1,000+ cash customer. They were borderline hostile when I asked for billing details. Not surprisingly, the detailed billing exactly added up to their $1,000+ asking price for 3 fans and 1 de-humidifier that were in our house for 3 1/2 days. They showed no appreciation for my cash business and acted insulted and irritated that I would ask for billing details or ask for costs to be kept down. They may treat you right if your job is big and paid for by deep pocketed insurance companies, but they did NOT treat me right – a “small” $1,000+ cash paying customer!

Description of Work
We had an after-hours water leak. The plumber was here in 15 minutes to shut down the leak. The plumbing company referred us to Rocky Mountain Restoration.

08/04/2012

Beverley R.

This was an extremely poor experience because of the coercive business practices. The insurance company is also extremely appalled at the business practices of RMR.

Description of Work
Rocky Mountain Restoration (RMR) was recommended by the plumber to take care of water damage from an exploded water heater. Damage was inside (hardwood floors) and out side the living area. They did a good job of getting the water out. Then the day they dropped the bill they also instituted a notice of lien against the property. These are are coercive, intimidating, and poor business practices. I would not use or recommend them to anyone else.

Category water damage restoration

My name is CJ and I am an owner at Rocky Mountain Restoration. If I was in your shoes and had work done in my home and a lien placed on my property without my knowledge, I would be very upset too. However, according to Arizona lien laws, if we as a contractor do not file a 20 day preliminary lien notice, we forfeit our rights to lien the property down the road in the event we are unable to collect from a client. The notice you received is merely a procedural notice (20 day preliminary lien) as was noted in the letter you received with your invoice. We send the letter out to every client also to insure that there are no surprises when the 20 day preliminary lien notice arrives. In my three years experience, we have never had to lien a client's home for non-payment, because we take every possible action to avoid this situation. I apologize for the confusion and would love to talk more with you about this and help get the issue resolved. I can be reached at 480-969-2860. Please call! Best Regards, CJ Smith Below is a link for more information from the Arizona Legislature on the 20 day preliminary lien: http://www.azleg.state.az.us/ars/33/00992-01.htm