The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Carlisle, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Carlisle
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Entech Home Improvement ServicesI have hired this man twice, and he went above and beyond to do a great job both times. The first job, I asked him to make me a niche item that he'd never made before, and he still exceeded my expectations. He also saved me a lot of money and personal labor over time, as the original design and materials that I had in mind would've cost a couple of hundred more in materials, an hour or two extra labor, and added 50 or more extra pounds to a portion I would have to lift routinely. He could've just blindly done what I asked and made some extra money, but he wasn't greedy, and was mindful of my budget, safety, and satisfaction. He always finished the work quickly and professionally. I would unquestionably hire him for future jobs, as well as highly recommend him to others
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe process was very smooth. He explained the work to be done, any problems that could arise and how they would be addressed.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie and his team did a great and very satisfactory job! They had to modify the existing areas to accommodate the appliances as the house was built before such equipment was standard. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. They have done many jobs for me in the past with the same results. I always call Eddie when I need something done, whether it be plumbing, electrical, installation, repairs, etc
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesHe was very professional and efficient, I was very happy with to have someone who can get er done!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAll went well. Arrived ahead of schedule. Finished up sooner than estimated. Threw in some extra services, e.g. Caulking around door and new thresholds. very pleasant experience.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesMy appliances were delivered three days before Thanksgiving and due to a miscommunication with the store, both my stove and my dishwasher were left sitting in their boxes in my kitchen. Eddy really saved the day! He responded quickly to my phone call and came to the house within a very short time frame during a very busy week. He came out, looked at my existing appliances and the new ones I had purchased, evaluated what work would need to be done and provided an estimate up front. He then got to work and despite having to make two trips out for supplies (my fault, not his) he still finished within a few hours. The installation required hard wiring, minor plumbing, and carpentry work. He even installed a plug behind my stove to make it more convenient if I needed to move it out in the future. I was very pleased with his work and have already asked him to come back to help with more projects! Thank you again, Eddy
Contractors in Carlisle
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Father and son business since 1982. Free estimates.Recent Review:I've dealt with multiple contractors through home ownership and never had such a great experience before. David and Josh Whitehead provided a fantastic experience from start to finish. From estimates and outlining the body of work to the final completion of the entire project. Replacing all siding, trim and accent, gable vents, gutters, two doors entirely down to the framing, weather stripping, painting all exterior doors including new, trim work on the interior for new doors, new mailbox post and mailbox, new house numbers, removing satellite dishes, sanding and painting chimney caps, breaker boxes, and energy meter. Painted exterior window framing that could not be trim capped. Literally the entirety of the exterior of the house is completely new or renovated at this point. On top of a couple small things on the interior. They not only did everything agreed upon in the work order/signed agreement, but continued to go above and beyond in every aspect of their work. Everything we detailed and outlined, and then some. I truly cannot express how great the experience with them was from start to finish, and I will be using them again for all things I need in the future. Pictures are included with numbers of the address blurred outTim B.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Cabinets by Persch is a fully custom cabinet shop. We offer prefinished U.V. interiors, as our standard interior an upgrade from other cabinet shops in the area. We offer competitive bids and delivery timeframes for completing your project on time and within budget. We are the only cabinet shop that is open on Sunday in the area, other than big box stores. We make our own doors, cabinet boxes, drawer boxes and complete our own finishes, we also install what we make for the best possible overa..Recent Review:Contract with him signed on August 15, 2019, supplies ordered and installed on 9-5 where he could fit us in before leaving for a reunion and a vacation. The backsplash was the largest problem as it was made in 2 pieces and when he installed it there was a large gap that he knew was there when he completed the work. When he took our final check he offered no solution to the problem. The second problem was the counter had four vertical cuts that showed seams. Those seams were supposed to be covered with the gem loc and was not done. The two angle cuts in our U shaped counter was off a bit as the one side gap is larger than the other. His caulking work was not done well and needs to be redone. We emailed him that evening (9-5) and told him that we are disappointed with the work. Did not hear from him again on 9-10. This time he said he would order the materials. By 9-23 we asked when are you coming. He said he was still waiting on the gem loc. Still no response by 10-4 so I emailed him and said not to bother. He quickly said he had the materials and could make the changes but only after I said to forget it. He should have responded sooner with a real interest to fix the problems or better yet he should have taken more time to do it right the first time and not try to fit us in before his vacationsRic W.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. ADDITONAL CONTACT: CANDACE FOWLER.
- Business Description:Well qualified professional with 5 years of experience in residential construction and Cable, Satellite Installation and service . Additional email - email@example.com.
- Business Description:Interior designs for baths and kitchens, tub surrounds, fireplaces, ect. Lawn mowing and garden. Building, painting and in home design such as living room furniture with a furniture discount! Hot tubs starting at $199
- Business Description:I am an independent contractor with over 40 years of experience in all types of home repair, remodeling, and construction. After building homes for several years, I know focus primarily on remodeling and repair work. I also have ample experience painting (interior and exterior), building customized decks and railings, and building fences. I am willing to look at any job and provide a quote
- Business Description:Our company has been in business remodeling residential and commercial properties for over a decade.Our highly skilled carpenters execute the services in a timely manner with 100% Pride and dedication to making our customers faces light up with joy upon completion of our projects.The smiles on our customers faces is what makes it all worth the time and effort.WERE MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE 1 HOME AT A TIME.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Carlisle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Clean Sweep Maintenance & ManagementP.O. Box
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Cool Comfort Inc151 N Platinum Dr Apt 2
- Country Boys Dreams Construction LLC9204 Dollarway Rd
White Hall, Arkansas
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Home Improvement43 bitter creek rd.
- Cabinets by Persch
- Dante Remodeling 2824 John Barrow Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Construction & Remodeling, LLC130 Fairwood Circle
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
- DOUG THOMPSON CONSTRUCTION443 CANDLEWOOD CIR
- Dante Remodeling
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC
- Pinnacle Contractors1335 Robins St
- Pinnacle Contractors
- ralphs plumbing and more2613 Coffelt Rd 109
- Richards Home Repair15016 Atwood Cv
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ricky and Sons small construction12640 Sulpher Springs Road
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
- Rohm's Remodeling After Hours2201 Main Street Apt 8
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rollans Custom Trim and Cabinets7180 Nick Lane
- ralphs plumbing and more
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Stowell Home Services401 E. Booth 113
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT