CM Construction Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

4.2

2219 S. Arch St.

Little Rock, AR 72206

Full service construction firm, opened in 2000 offering home construction, restoration and remodeling. CM offers top notch workmanship through attention to detail, knowledge and talent. We strive to create the finest quality work and we are dedicated to our customer's satisfaction. This devotion

01/01/2016

Stephen J.

Description of Work
Had a serious leak around a chimney. They sealed it and it has survived two subsequent downpours. They came the same day I called and took care of it.

Category plumbing, chimney repair

08/12/2015

Roger C.

Description of Work
Roof and ceiling repairs. Continued to experience minor problems.

Category drywall, plumbing, roofing

08/18/2014

Patricia M.

The carpentry is wonderful although I believe that sub is no longer working for this contractor. The garage construction was excellent and I have no complaints about the kitchen remodel. Otherwise, however...Timelines not honored, grout cracked almost immediately in bathrooms and his "repair" was to seal the cracked grout with calk. , Tile in one bathroom was laid out where the pattern repeat was not correct, had to have electrical redone in a couple of areas due to shorting out. Exterior paint was botched in many places, windows not cleaned after painting and are splashed with paint and overall, exterior paint did not hold up. The homeowner is at the mercy of this billing system he uses where you just have to trust that they actually worked the hours he says they worked as they were in and out all the time and impossible to keep track of. Grandiose jerk to work with. Otherwise, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Description of Work
Remodel, garage build, exterior painting, kitchen and baths. Large remodel job.

06/29/2013

Thomas G.

though we confirmed appointment time in the morning, CW missed 2 appointments. On neither occasion was I called and told they could not make the appt. I have heard nothing from them since last tuesday morning when we confirmed the tuesday afternoon appt. I am still in need of repairs.

Description of Work
missed two appointments

06/04/2013

Jane A.

It worked fine. It was just they're expensive. The quality of work was fine.

Description of Work
We used CM Construction. They repaired a plaster wall.

Category plastering

04/25/2013

Diane H.

Far exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken pipe from my basement to a downstairs bathroom. Will also be performing the repair/remodel of the water damage to the bathroom and joists.

04/19/2010

Mary Joan G.

They have done three jobs and are working on one now. Generally we find their price reasonable. They are careful in the work they do and we can count on the quality they do. The job they are working on now has taken them a little longer than we wanted.

Description of Work
We used CM Restoration & Remodeling to take out all the vents under the house and replace them. They had been replaced incorrectly.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2006

I have a older home. Over the years I have replaced almost everything. CM has done all sorts of work, plumbing, really good tile work and more. I think it took a day to do. There are no water leaks in the yard, so I know there are no problems with it. I know I will be calling them again.

Description of Work
I had a new sewer line installed. The old sewer line that runs out to the street was dug up and replaced.

Squeaky clean pws

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Titan Roofing & Construction

We offer quality and affordable roofing services.

Rice Professional Pressure Washing

A Pressure Washing company that specializes in all facets of exterior cleaning such as driveways, sidewalks, brick etc. I am the sole owner that has been pressure washing since 2014. You'll be in great hands using me for all your cleaning needs!

2022 Super Service Award

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Home repair, kitchens, bathrooms, cabinetry, electrical, painting interior, exterior, finishing, historic preservation construction & building projects.