Final Touch Roofing Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

457 W Grand Ave

Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901

Hello and welcome to Final Touch Roofing, Inc. of Hot Springs Arkansas, where your satisfaction is our number one priority! We pledge to provide you with outstanding shingle, metal & stone coated steel roofing installations and service, fair roof pricing, and detailed roofing estimates. We created

06/22/2016

Lisa H.

Description of Work
Final Touch Roofing gave me a fair estimate and completed the job in very little time. Everything was done correctly and all debris was cleaned up and hauled away. I was very pleased with the work.

10/21/2015

Stephen P.

Description of Work
reroof

09/04/2015

susan U.

Description of Work
Final Touch Roofing was recommended to me for leaky skylights. The office was very professional when calling for app't. They are busy...so my app't was for 2 weeks out. Tech came out and was very polite, professional and knowledgeable. After assessing the situation and also assessing the chimney area on his own he gave his recommendation. Told me the minimum was $250 upfront; I elected to have the maintenance type work done so my husband did not have to get on the roof. Tech did it then and there and even windexed my skylights! No pressure. Great experience. Highly recommend.

05/28/2015

Sky K.

Description of Work
They set up an appointment with me for the 28th of May at 10 a.m., this was booked 3 weeks in advance. They called last week and said they just had too much business and couldn't get anyone to come estimate my roof damage/leak and I was free to use someone else.....really??? They informed me that I could call them back in the fall if I still needed help. I said "the fall???" The lady on the phone said yes "after summer is over"! They failed to live up to their appointment and I wasted two weeks with a leak in my roof and interior damage to my house.

05/14/2015

Dan H.

Description of Work
Removed old, original roof and replaced with architectural shingles. It took a couple of weeks to get started, probably because of a backlog caused by bad weather. I was told it would about 3 days but they were finished in less than two. Great cleanup of property after tear off. They told me they would call me if they found any additional damage, such as plywood needing to be replaced. They did, in fact call and alert me that they had to replace one sheet of plywood. This quote was $2400 less than another quote for the same shingle. Very pleased.

01/14/2015

William C.

Description of Work
Tore off existing roof, hauled away, cleaned up well, and installed synthetic underlayment, shingles, new pipe jacks, and painted pipes and turbine. Completely satisfied with the job.

12/18/2014

Ron W.

Description of Work
They removed approximately 600 sq.ft. of shingles, put in an ice shield and installed new shingles. They did a very good job!

06/05/2014

Angela A.

Description of Work
They were to far away to be able rondo the job so I cannot accurately rate them

05/12/2014

Alexandra R.

The team at final touch roofing were very friendly. Finished the job a lot quicker than expected. Very Nice and easy to deal with. Good quality work. Would use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Installed a new flat roof

08/05/2013

Michele S.

Took a month to get the job started; Work was superior; Some landscape suffered as a result; Cleanup good; Had to recall for some exposed nails on ridge areas. These were mostly fixed but the remaining had silicon/M-1 Caulk applied. No leaks detected. 3 yr labor and material warranty;

Description of Work
Tear off and re-roof approx.40 squares on a 7 in 12 roof.

08/03/2013

Michele S.

Final Touch provided a very reasonable estimate, and conpleted the roofing job within 12 days. Quality of the work appeared to be excellent. and cleanup was complete. Samples of their materials are available at their business office, as well as addresses of other homes having different shingle styles and colors, incase you wish to compare or see what the final product looks like, once installed.

Description of Work
TEAR OFF AND RE-ROOF

04/29/2013

WILLIAM S.

.Very good.

Description of Work
Final Touch roofing did a wonderful job for a fair price. We had hail damage and the entire roof (shingles and tar paper) had to be replaced. During the tear-off a rotted spot in the wood was discovered and they took care of it promptly. My son has done some roofing and he was impressed with the workmanship also. The workers covered the landscape shrubs with drop cloths and were generally respectful of us and our property. Cleanup was excellent and needs repeating, cleanup was excellent. With that said, FTR subcontracted some gutter replacement of which I was disappointed with the work. They mixed new downspouts with old, weathered downspouts and fittings giving a real patched look. They did not bring the correct color fittings so they painted white ones. The paint soon began to show the white in spots. Two different crews came out on two different days, the second crew leader did not agree with how the first started to do the project so he changed it mid job. In three words, unprofessional downspout work. I'm very happy with Final Touch Roofing and would recommend them to a friend.

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/28/2013

Donna B.

They did an excellent job and their price was reasonable. The good thing was that they cleaned everything up, like nails and anything lying around. They left my yard like it was before they came; it was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Final Touch Roofing to roof my house after hail damage.

11/28/2012

Faith H.

Called them for a repair and Doug came out and found some hail damage. He met our adjuster at the house a couple of days later and got the ins to pay for the damage. The repairs were made and no mess left behind. Great company!

Description of Work
Very fair and honest roofing company. Just needed a few repairs and I will call them when it's time for to replace my roof. The front office and work crew are all very nice and professional. They went above and beyond by meeting our ins adjuster at our home to look at the roof.

06/15/2012

Sharon A.

We had originally just called them to replace shingles, but when they started they found a lot of rot that we were not expecting. They took my husband up to the room to show him and he saw for himself that they were being totally honest. The work was completed in a very timley manner, they were very polite, and they left no mess for us to deal with when they were finished. When we reported that we had a small leak the week after they finished, they were back here almost instantly, fixed the problem, apologized profusely and we have had no problems with the roof since. I would recommend them to anyone needing a roof.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof totally, from plywood through shingles and air vents. They were prompt, efficient, cooperative and left absolutely no mess for us to clean.

04/23/2012

Donna B.

The cost was partly covered by my insurance because we had hail damage to our roof. I know what I paid out-of-pocket, but not the total cost of the job. I've used them on two homes, and I've been very pleased with their work. They seem to be honest and dependable.

Description of Work
Final Touch Roofing installed a new roof for me. I've also used them on another home.

04/19/2012

Kimberly C.

They said that they would have it done in two days and when they were here they had it done in two days like they said. They were very careful and got everything up out of the yard. There weren't any nails or anything that I wouldn't run over. Their price was very comparable to everybody else.

Description of Work
I used Final Touch Roofing Inc about four weeks ago. They had the whole roof tear off and put a new roof and new shingles.

04/12/2012

Franklyn A.

They took a little longer than they said they would.There was a lot of tornado damage which put them behind. They did a really good job. They cleaned up very good.

Description of Work
Final Touch Roofing replaced the roof on my house. They had to do a complete tear off and replacement.

03/20/2012

Bob S.

They did a good job, but they are very busy. I gave them the go ahead to do the job, and then they let me know that that it will be two months before they could do it. Overall, I was satisfied with the job and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Final Touch Roofing Inc for my roofing work.

03/10/2012

robert G.

They do what they say they are going to do every time. They are easy to work with. The oveall experience was excellent. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
They provided roofing services.

12/20/2011

Pam J.

1. Final touch post-poned the start date for my job for over a month before they began work. 2. The crew working on my roof could not speak English, (although I know one of them could even though he pretended he cold not), and the supervisor on the job who could speak English did not remain on site to translate. 3. The crew on the roof removed the old roof in a span of one afternoon, which was good. 4. There was over 1/3 of the material delivered to my house left over after the job, mind you this is all material that I PAYED for, and the company took it with them rather than leaving the excess shingles and I was not credited for the overage on my bill. 5. The roofing crew on the roof was throwing bundles of shingles from chest high down on the roof rather than placing them where they needed them which in effect shook my entire house and caused three photo frames to crash down off of the walls onto the floor where they were destroyed, and I was left to clean up the mess. 6. Final touch did not magnetize my yard upon completion of the job and to date I have already had to replace two tires on my husband's truck which has cost us $160.00 and I shudder in expectation of the expense I will incur as we find more roofing tacks in the yard. 7. After the work was completed, Final Touch sent me a piece of paper to sign stating that my work was completed along with my final bill. I signed the slip of paper and returned it with a check for $3,500.00. They LOST MY CHECK and then had the nerve to insinuate that I was a LIAR and had not mailed them a check or that I was forgetful and absent minded and had forgotten to pay them. I asked them to credit me the $25.00 I would be out for putting a stop payment on the original check I issued them and they refused. Even though they have the paper I signed stating the work was completed they claim they do not have the check. Mind you I did not ask for a credit for the new tires, the overage on material or the cost of frames, I simply asked for them to credit me the stop payment fee for the check they LOST! Overall, the office staff at this company is rude, inept, insulting and unwilling to help. I do not know what kind of hair brained operation they are running down there that they lose payments or conduct their business so half hazardly. This has been one the worst experiences I have ever had in dealing with a contractor of any kind and feel it is my duty to warn others of this companies unprofessionalism.

Description of Work
Final Touch was contracted to tear off my old roof, haul away the debris and install a new roof.